• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Z2qiR8P.jpg

Love those little orange devils, smash a few up and plunge my face in em like some big titties

You said that yesterday - it's getting creepy - you even probably know where I live within 5 miles.

:p

I actually know exactly where you live, AND I'm watching you right now.

But I'm a nice guy so I wouldn't ever steal your stash, come on bro, quit being paranoid.

I could probably find you irl, but Xorky is an enigma. He's in some mountain bunker surrounded by weird plants and computer screens cackling maniacally.

Or at least that's what I want you to think.

Is that the same as aderrall? 👀👁🤔

Essentially yes. Some amphetamine medications are different ratios of dextroamphetamine and levoamphetamine, but adderall and most street amphetamines are 50/50 ratios. Stuff like Dexedrine is 100% dextro which is the cleaner/better isomer.

Amphetamine sulfate is 50% dextro - adderall is 75% dextro - Vyvanse converts to 100 ultimately - dextro/dexedrine and Desoxyn all 100 from the getgo IIRC.

Vyvanse converts at about 30% into dextro (adderall 47%,, dexedrine 73), that's why the dosages for vyvanse are larger than adderall and way larger than dexedrine.

In other words, 30mg Vyvanse is equal to 8.85 mg dexedrine, or 11.8 mg Adderall.

And then you have desoxyn.. which is meth.

@devilsgospel - yeh i do research. :cool:

Last edited:
Amphetamine sulfate is 50% dextro - adderall is 75% dextro - Vyvanse converts to 100 ultimately - dextro/dexedrine and Desoxyn all 100 from the getgo IIRC.

Vyvanse converts at about 30% into dextro (adderall 47%,, dexedrine 73), that's why the dosages for vyvanse are larger than adderall and way larger than dexedrine.

In other words, 30mg Vyvanse is equal to 8.85 mg dexedrine, or 11.8 mg Adderall.

So, in my stash, i have just over a gram of dextroamphetamine.

Fuck I knew one of those was 75% but I forgot which. Also that math you did explains why I didn't like Vyvanse. I was taking the 100s but according to you it was not even close to as much amphetamine as I thought.

Professor Speed over here

You're still not @Speed King though

thank you guys for providing these pictures i'm like mentally satiated just looking at some of this shit lol

it's soothing to know it's all still there, even if i don't have access or have decided to abstain

Love those little orange devils, smash a few up and plunge my face in em like some big titties

About to get 10 more 30 IRs if tonight goes right. And this week is pay day so more to come on Thursday.

thank you guys for providing these pictures i'm like mentally satiated just looking at some of this shit lol

I feel you. I love looking back on the posts it makes me satisfied. I'll be sad to see my stash go, but will forever be in my heart.

Prepare for some Eutylone shards in the coming days, should be 80g of it!

Prepare for some Eutylone shards in the coming days, should be 80g of it!

Man that's a ton of a rather inferior stim (IMO anyway). But I bet it looks nice. :)

I've got n-ethyl-pentedrone, 3-FMA, and 3-MMC coming any day. And DCK as well. I'm excited, been craving stims so bad since this lockdown.