• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

The things that gets me is we still have american cokeheads. And not the kind that get pure uncut shit off the brick. People swear up and down that the best drug they've found is the bashed up bar coke that's 80% placebo and 20% headache. I'm like have y'all simply not tried any drugs other than alcohol/blow/coffee/cigs?

It's all hype and image, they wanna feel like that twat out of Wolf of Wall Street. Same story with coke here in the UK.

It's all hype and image, they wanna feel like that twat out of Wolf of Wall Street. Same story with coke here in the UK.
yeah that's the best theory I can come up with, lol

lotta folks want to be a slick caricature of some 80's shark tank business type

Yeah my buddy is like this. He's always buying expensive ass shit "coke", and telling me about how "fire" it is. And he offers me some, and I do it, and I'm like... dude... once again, this is barely coke, if it even is at all. I've had real coke, the mostly pure shit... 1 little bump in each nostril made my whole face and throat numb and I spent 45-60 minutes feeling the most wholesome, loving feeling, it was worlds apart from the crap floating around today.
man, i did lines of that type of coke or even better coke and i felt uncomfortable after a while. My heart was pounding so fking hard jeeez. Good coke is no fking joke seriously.

Yeah it isn't. She knows i'll always be doing drugs, so, harm reduction.

Imagine working on wall street - instead of taking a line every hour, going to the bathroom to shoot up every ten minutes. Not a good look.

Last edited:
Idk going drugs in a sweet corporate office would be awesome. Top of a skyscraper. All the furniture is upholstered with leather. Ya got those uh swingy pendulum steel office ball things.
s-l1000.jpg

Newly arrived today: 3/4 key of kratom of mixed flavors and a couple biscuits... they appear to be blueberry in nature.
eESWhtQ.jpg

P1Rvie4.jpg
What variety of kratom do you usually go for?

I used to really like the Green Bali and Red Maeng Da.

I also liked Red Borneo a lot.

It varies greatly from vendor to vendor, I know.

Yeah my buddy is like this. He's always buying expensive ass shit "coke", and telling me about how "fire" it is. And he offers me some, and I do it, and I'm like... dude... once again, this is barely coke, if it even is at all. I've had real coke, the mostly pure shit... 1 little bump in each nostril made my whole face and throat numb and I spent 45-60 minutes feeling the most wholesome, loving feeling, it was worlds apart from the crap floating around today.

The only place I found real actual REAL coke like that was in Miami, which seems appropriate lol. Shit was like a mostly dried paste like they just got it from the kids making it in the South American jungle (Narcos taught me that real coke is made and transported as a paste not a powder). Worked with this dude in his upper 50s from New York and he was like an old dirty version of the archetypal Wall Street guy. He got me through some tough shifts with that hot fire lol. Cutting it up was a challenge, but that's how I knew it was good and uncut you had to take a razor to it for a hot minute to get a few lines.

What variety of kratom do you usually go for?
Usually green maeng da... but have tried a few different strains. One chocolate had me couch surfin for about a week. I like the effects of the SGMD, they are reliable and give me the perfect balance of *tweaking regarding neurons. :)
It varies greatly from vendor to vendor, I know.
Been to three. Met one on ebay before they banned sales and have been there ever since.
I started it to get off opiates (namely most) and splurged once in a while on poi (ha like im n islander... wish; meant opioids) but now not so much. Cool with me.

Last edited:
I'm sitting here since 1 hour trying to put fotos inside and I'm too stupid. I tried it with drag and drop but this doesnt function.

Could you please help me?

THANKS!

JJ

EDIT: I'm freaking out.....

Last edited:
Is there an easy to use site that also strips exif data? The info that is included in the picture, sometimes it can be used to track someone down, or at least have an idea from where it was taken.
Would be great if there was an online service that did this automatically, I don't know if it exists.