• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Man that's a ton of a rather inferior stim (IMO anyway). But I bet it looks nice. :)

I've got n-ethyl-pentedrone, 3-FMA, and 3-MMC coming any day. And DCK as well. I'm excited, been craving stims so bad since this lockdown.

What is 3-FMA like?

I don't know yet, I'll get back to you on that. I've had 2-FMA and 4-FMA, 2-FMA is very functional, enegizing, motivating, just a tiny bit euphoric, 4-FMA is highly euphoric, serotonergic (but meth-like, not 4-FA-like). I read that 3-FMA is in the middle which is why I got it.

Why can't I send pics why any the icon coming up anymore???? All I can do is enter a url wtf

5UhNjSw.jpg

My small stash that's shrinking way too fast because of this quarantine.
i need that stash so bad for the next 3 days uu. only got 1 clonazepam left and im lockdown til monday.

Some Goodies I've been treating myself with lately. Includes:
-Original Gold Rush PWD Popper (still sealed)
- Good Quality cocaine (4.4 grams)
-9 generic Diazepam 10mg blister
9-20mg/ML morphine ampoules(from the peruvian health ministry):) my personal faves.
-4 260mg MDMA Formula1 Ecstasy Pills.
Quite an outstanding stash tbh,everything is excellent quality. Be safe guys, enjoy responsibly. Your fellow peruvian neighbor NZN. As a bonus my Opium Poppy tattoo ? Enjoy. NZN View attachment 12016View attachment 12017View attachment 12020View attachment 12021View attachment 12022View attachment 12023View attachment 12024View attachment 12025View attachment 12027View attachment 12029
oh boy i miss those morphine ampoules so much. they were indeed fire.

oh boy i miss those morphine ampoules so much. they were indeed fire.
I almost od on that Cocaine aswell, it was bomb. We were smokking it AND my buddy told me. Dont smoke too fast cause it's very strong, but i didn't listen AND fuck it hit me hard. Oh well I'm still here to Tell that story haha

@madness00 bro, im pretty confident thst if u lived un my country fuck ud go nuts with the coke. Good quality AND do fking cheap a gram Is like 2 us currency notes ✓ haha

Yeah, i probably would.

Coke is so expensive here and even after washing it with acetone it leaves something to be desired. The best shit i ever had was in college - that fish scale shit. I felt like superman it was awesome. I also got MDMA crystal shards in college. My plug was awesome he was in my Chinese class and we always got high before class at his place.

American coke is absolutely bullshit these days, the street coke that is. Stepped on so hard it doesn't even numb you at all, or at best a very tiny bit. It smells like coke but is a chalky powder rather than fishscale. Not worth paying for, but it's about 40x as expensive as you're describing it to be in Peru, and it's absolute shit.

American coke is absolutely bullshit these days, the street coke that is. Stepped on so hard it doesn't even numb you at all, or at best a very tiny bit. It smells like coke but is a chalky powder rather than fishscale. Not worth paying for, but it's about 40x as expensive as you're describing it to be in Peru, and it's absolute shit.
The things that gets me is we still have american cokeheads. And not the kind that get pure uncut shit off the brick. People swear up and down that the best drug they've found is the bashed up bar coke that's 80% placebo and 20% headache. I'm like have y'all simply not tried any drugs other than alcohol/blow/coffee/cigs?

7gs meth:

EF3rAk9.jpg

Now i have:

10g coke
8g meth
1g crack
1g weed
27 vyvanse (50mg)
35 adderall (30mg IR)
6 gabapentin (800mg)
2 adderall (20mg XR)

Last edited: