• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Vittu ku oiski palloa. Huomenna tulossa hydromorfiinia sentään nii pääsee testaan. Nii ja lyrikoit :)
Hydromorfoni on nousut kyl ku vaan viittii nähdä sen jäätävän vaivan minkä palladonit vaatii et pystyy rännää.....Polakkaa marketist vaik se on kai ihan paskaa....

had to do it....
many excuses so you know....

ahh, the pregab and gabap are not in the picture. they scripted so i dont condier them as a stash.
Still have yet to see any of the blue bars out in the wild. People want an arm and a leg because it's one of the few where they're still new enough where they're haven't been massed produced presses yet so people know it's 2mg.

And no I'm not saying that fakes of those haven't been produced yet, its just that chances are if you see those, they are legit.

As for myself..
IMG_20200124_102215288_HDR_1_25.jpg

Recent pick up minus the 3 that were under my tongue.

DMT: The Spirit Molecule
Looking for this. Didn't play last night on a kodi program but need an update or try another addon. Imma watch it, though; too curious not to.
Edit: Watching DMT: A Lost History now....
Still have yet to see any of the blue bars out in the wild. People want an arm and a leg because it's one of the few where they're still new enough where they're haven't been massed produced presses yet so people know it's 2mg.
Right. Not a lot have seen the blue busses around here and are a bit leary. However: I know from whence they come and they are always fresh and always crispy... with that lovely tongue rape only alp can provide. :)
Shhhhhhhhhhhh... she is a friend with benefits (more that one ;) )

Last edited:

And no I'm not saying that fakes of those haven't been produced yet, its just that chances are if you see those, they are legit.

As for myself..
IMG_20200124_102215288_HDR_1_25.jpg

Recent pick up minus the 3 that were under my tongue.
It may be a regional thing

I was like "wtf" when i got beckenridge

bromine is a very dangerous atom to be ingested, I strongly non recommended the use of 2 CB fly, that's craziness, why playing with this substance if there is this intrinsic chemical risk?

Especially considering the ingestion of 15 mg, which is a lot in a chemical sense (bearing in mind the bromine concentration)

True, elemental bromine is very dangerous. However, many drugs contain bromine bonded to various structures and just because they do, it does not mean you are ingesting bromine ions. For example, 2C-B has a bromine on the 4-position yet is not toxic. There are a variety of brominated benzos as well that are perfectly safe (as safe as any benzo). Of course a poor synthesis could result in leftover bromine, probably. So know your source, etc. I am going to be sending the 2C-B-fly in to a lab, but as it is from pretty much the premier RC manufacturer in the world, I am not too concerned.

True, elemental bromine is very dangerous. However, many drugs contain bromine bonded to various structures and just because they do, it does not mean you are ingesting bromine ions. For example, 2C-B has a bromine on the 4-position yet is not toxic. There are a variety of brominated benzos as well that are perfectly safe (as safe as any benzo). Of course a poor synthesis could result in leftover bromine, probably. So know your source, etc. I am going to be sending the 2C-B-fly in to a lab, but as it is from pretty much the premier RC manufacturer in the world, I am not too concerned.

yeah man, while you are right you are also disregarding the fact that a bromine atom linked to a carbon chain in an organic molecule creates a potential reactive site, meaning that you introduce into your body a chemical site which is a consecrated one when it comes to reactivity. If the substance is ingested in micromolar, millimolar amounts, but milligrams, that's a lot!

Even more dangerous is fluorine, one of the most reactive and toxic atoms out there, nevertheless, there are dissociatives with fluorine taken in milligrams

yeah man, while you are right you are also disregarding the fact that a bromine atom linked to a carbon chain in an organic molecule creates a potential reactive site, meaning that you introduce into your body a chemical site which is a consecrated one when it comes to reactivity. If the substance is ingested in micromolar, millimolar amounts, but milligrams, that's a lot!

Even more dangerous is fluorine, one of the most reactive and toxic atoms out there, nevertheless, there are dissociatives with fluorine taken in milligrams

One might say that the bromine or fluorine in this case is too busy being bound to other things to cause much trouble.

Chlorine is nasty stuff, but most humans consume a substantial amount of sodium chloride on a daily without substantial harm.

One might say that the bromine or fluorine in this case is too busy being bound to other things to cause much trouble.

I fear this is not true taking into account that this substance will be metabolized by the kidney, it will suffer several transformations

I am not meaning that the atom will be found free, as an ion solubilized, but, why not, reacting with DNA?

I don't know nearly as much about chemistry as you guys do, but I do know that we ingest/absorb so many different small poisons on a daily basis. My mother reads a lot about that kinda stuff all the time (intense healthy living obsession) and repeats it to me and it's the kinds thing I'd rather not know. Fucking everything is processed and toxic in our daily lives.

One fact she told me that was particularly interesting was that most people who died in the last few decades are decomposing slower than normal because of all the chemicals and preservatives we endure throughout our lives.

Idk if that relates at all to what you're discussing but I have to hear this stuff from my family so now you do too

add coin for size comparison
Per the following message, i have decided to make a thread designated for our personal stashes:

Here is a low quality shot of half an 8 ball of methamphetamine:

zfffnCf.jpg

beckenridge
Que, mi amore?
added a little "art to it the image but it is my dregs of coffee, kratom, alps and weed (all legit)... all i need for the night/morning. Worked it out so I can get scripts weekly so I don't fuck em up too quickly for lack of memory and sh**, you know?
One
Edit:
Oh, the image..... pffffftttttt

Last edited:
Ah...

Gottit. ;)
No clue i just eat em if they real and cant be fuckin round with dumb ass kids... no offence to any here at BL.

Edit: They good... bout to eat some mo....

Kato vittu siinä sitä on, polakkien keksimää settiä.

Muuten meikäl saattaa alkaa adhd testit ens viikolla jos saan kustua puhtaat.
MAHTAVAA 👊 👊 👊 👊 tota ootko tehny ite sitä pikatestii, minkä on laatinut samalta paikkakunnalta kotoisin oleva henkilö nimeltä "punkkari - Päivi", siis hän oli nuoruudessaan Melkolailla hmm... 🤔 Erilainen profiili katukuvassa kuten minäkin nykyää. Pyydä ihmeessä elvanse kokeiluun eli LISdexamphetamine, jota saa myös pahimmat nipat from straight outta itä Pori 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣koska elvansen väärinkäyttöpotentiaali on erittäin pieni kun tikkaamine ei hyödytä eikä snorttaaminen