• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

I'm hoping what I seek becomes mine, because the alternative is not good.
This sounds a bit tragic, devil.
I have surely seen your posts around but cannot recall what it is you seek. Your DOC?
my bad
yeah those oxy w/o apap are nice. after a couple oversoses of tylenol (which was very ugly) I decided to not seek those out. i did cop 3 7.5mg hydros w/apap but they kinda just fell in my hand at the shop today.

Seen a lot of posts on DMT: Never had the opportunity to try it but will eventually. What do you get from it (the DMT) if one doesn't mind the query?
Sorry about the no-show. It really suck ass and takes me a boiling point sometimes. Hard to deal with so money is tight and if I purchase something I have it in-hand before cash comes out.
This is the whole of society, though. Everyone out to get someone else. It is not exclusive to the "drug" trade.

Seen a lot of posts on DMT: Never had the opportunity to try it but will eventually. What do you get from it (the DMT) if one doesn't mind the query?
Sorry about the no-show. It really suck ass and takes me a boiling point sometimes. Hard to deal with so money is tight and if I purchase something I have it in-hand before cash comes out.
This is the whole of society, though. Everyone out to get someone else. It is not exclusive to the "drug" trade.

The best way I can describe it: closest thing to magic humanity can experience. I've only used it one other time and didn't break through, but I got the most serene, peaceful feeling I've ever felt in my entire life. If it comes through I'm gonna smoke it right this time and meet aliens.

The best way I can describe it: closest thing to magic humanity can experience. I've only used it one other time and didn't break through, but I got the most serene, peaceful feeling I've ever felt in my entire life. If it comes through I'm gonna smoke it right this time and meet aliens.

That’s a good description. :giggle:
Have you read the book b
Dr. Rick Strassman
DMT: The Spirit Molecule

there’s also some good readings material related to DMT by Terrence McKenna worry searching out

What a heroinesque way to package o-dsmt, and how much is in each, 100mg?

O-dsmt is pretty mediocre stuff orally. Yet I'd rate it at very good or even excellent intravenously, but i dont inject anymore. I'd rather have good dose of poppy seed tea over o-dsmt, but o-dsmt is pretty convenient (i need at least 150mg for an oral dose even though im non-tolerant). Intravenous RC grade o-dsmt is superior to average street heroin in the US, but obviously inferior to good heroin. IV is off limits to me these days. I have a slight internal exception to that rule -- i am allowed a limited amount if i come across a vial or ampule of non-expired opioids. Fortunately havent come across that situation.