• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

No pics at the moment but I added 1.5g of 2C-B-fly to the stash recently. And grams and grams of sparkly white/yellow DMT from some nice MHRB. :) Oh and some 2C-B as well. Hopefully soon I'll be adding some HXE (3-HO-2'-oxo-PCE).

Got about 70 psychedelic RCs now. Many years ago my ex-wife made me flush my entire stash, I was so sad but that stash was nothing at all compared to this one. I'd venture to say few in the world have the sort of dedication to obsessively collecting psychedelics as me. 🤓

No pics at the moment but I added 1.5g of 2C-B-fly to the stash recently. And grams and grams of sparkly white/yellow DMT from some nice MHRB. :) Oh and some 2C-B as well. Hopefully soon I'll be adding some HXE (3-HO-2'-oxo-PCE).

Got about 70 psychedelic RCs now. Many years ago my ex-wife made me flush my entire stash, I was so sad but that stash was nothing at all compared to this one. I'd venture to say few in the world have the sort of dedication to obsessively collecting psychedelics as me. 🤓

Whats a good dose of 2cbfly i have some but never tried, i have relatively little experience with phenethylamine psychedelics...

15mg is a good place to start. Maybe like 12mg actually if you don't know whether you'll be sensitive or not.

had to do it....
many excuses so you know....

ahh, the pregab and gabap are not in the picture. they scripted so i dont condier them as a stash.

What are the small round ones?

I was hoping to have something to put up here today but I do not and it is highly upsetting because I should.

bromine is a very dangerous atom to be ingested, I strongly non recommended the use of 2 CB fly, that's craziness, why playing with this substance if there is this intrinsic chemical risk?

Especially considering the ingestion of 15 mg, which is a lot in a chemical sense (bearing in mind the bromine concentration)

5mg oxys.
was gonna skip this week on the alp but it is difficult to not go ahead and get the bonus-pac. :unsure:
there are many days i have nothing to post and they are either my best time and not so good times.
what you seek will become yours.
;)

Hmm I've never seen those 5mg before only the 10s with apap, nice. Yeah it was often hard not to grab a few bars when I used to go pick up.

I'm hoping what I seek becomes mine, because the alternative is not good.