• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

20230426-201218.jpg

Ive got a shroom growkit, cubensis b+ which are known over here for their powerful effect, I dried some for tomorrow, would 4g dried be a good dose? Ive heard that 4g dried should be a strong dose.

IMG-20230403-WA0004.jpg
That will be a pretty insane dose, I'd say. You could also lemon tek it and leave it 30mins or overnight in the fridge which I find works to make it hit harder and reduce nausea.

What's left of my home grown golden teachers. Praying to get another flush from my kit. Let me know what the B+ are like @Antiprosynthesis as I'm considering getting another kit but with something stronger. Maybe Mckenaii or b+.
I'd be careful with mushrooms and crack as it really sent me sideways the last time I did it. If course YMMV. Puked and got some H which helped but regretted the crack 5 seconds after the first pipe as I was having such a good time on just the shrooms.

What's left of my home grown golden teachers. Praying to get another flush from my kit. Let me know what the B+ are like @Antiprosynthesis as I'm considering getting another kit but with something stronger. Maybe Mckenaii or b+.
I'd be careful with mushrooms and crack as it really sent me sideways the last time I did it. If course YMMV. Puked and got some H which helped but regretted the crack 5 seconds after the first pipe as I was having such a good time on just the shrooms.

Instead of a kit you can have unlimited shrooms very easily with a little bit of effort it. You don't need a pressure cooker either if you start with pf tek jars and shred them to bulk. 4 half pint jars shredded into a "shoebox" mixed with coco coir and vermiculite if everything goes right will yield you around 21-30 grams dry on the first flush. Ive never used a kit Im sure they are just fine its just so much fun to learn the process. You can also sterlize water filled syringes and when your pf cakes are ready to be "birthed" before you open them up you can inject the sterile water into the jar and let it sit for a couple minutes and then suck the water back out and then you have another free syringe to make a batch of more jars, its basically endless you can grow more than you ever would need. If you perfect your technique injecting the spores using just enough solution you could make around 40 pf jars from one 20$ syringe and end up with like 200-300grams dried just from that single syringe not even counting all the slurry syringes you can make off each jar. Each one of those slurries could make 40 more pf jars it goes on and on. You just have to be diligent with flame sterilizing your syringe and wiping with alcohol, thats the hardest part just making sure you are as sterile as possible.

Enjoy, my friend! The b plus are pretty strong.

20230501-165341.jpg

I always put on the pipe a too big rock to do in one go, I know Im waisting shit but I love to do a few hits right after each other, high af doing a hit love that, so thats why the pipe is smoking and full of smoke...

right at 35 grams (not 3.5) of afghan #4 fent free smack idk what else to call it i do know this number system was used back in 2007 when I was first introduced to BTH In dfw, Tx all I’ve ever seen or even been around was bth and it was always superb quality at $80 a gram this is the second time I’ve seen one single stamp bag once single damn before shipped in from nyc back in 2009 approximately.
This is stash is the second time I’ve even seen anything but tar. in photo is three tempus pharma 2mg alprazolam bars (not fake I opened the bottle myself) the rest of the pharma shown are some of my scripts like 8/2mg suboxone tablets and a various manufacturers 15mg Temazepam, and the large green/white capsules are actually homemade infused thc edibles with infused mct oil inside them dosed at 22.50mg each used 50% Black diamond strain and 50% strawberry cheesecake strains to make them. I also have scripts to x120 1mg Clonazepam, x60 350mg soma, x60 30mg adderall, monthly along with x30 15mg Temazepam (and x30-60 tablets of 8/2mg suboxone tablets (depending on how many I feel like I’ll need) sometimes I get 45 (the last two scripts I just mentioned are shown)