• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

yea I made the decision, on Tuesday I go on subs lol fucking sucks but I got an ILL stash bro of like ALOT of 80's 40's and 20's. LOL I held onto a couple old OC 40's and 80's im stashing to brag I got them lol and I got a 30mg roxi, real deal one that I have to brag I have it but im done its a waste and id rather go on vacations and eat out etc but its cool to tell my friends and you guys that I got the old shit that is rare at least where I am. I wanna get my hands on a 120 or 160mg and not do it just hold it and brag LOL I really do like having a stash more then doing the stash.... its a feeling of comfort

Im real lucky too cause when I started taking oxy I had a script for subs so I kept getting my script so I have a stock pile of like hundreds of subs so Tuesday the second I feel sick I take a sub and im good to go and have enough for a year lol im gonna miss the high and lows of oxy and the awesome feeling you get when your in FULL withdrawal and that 80 kicks in and you feel like your on cloud 9 but its not worth the cost and I aint moving to H or back to fake m30's FUCK THAT, no judgment to the fellas out there running that life but I cant, ill lose my job and wife but wouldn't mind losing the kids fuck them
I got 5 days to have fun lol im planning on maybe trying to do 300mg a day and on Monday morning do a blow out and maybe 300 at once and then thats it wait 24 hours and subs it is. The best part is I don't have to miss work or anything the subs work do god damn good

I got 5 days to have fun lol im planning on maybe trying to do 300mg a day and on Monday morning do a blow out and maybe 300 at once and then thats it wait 24 hours and subs it is. The best part is I don't have to miss work or anything the subs work do god damn good
As long as you're sure 300mg won't send you over, and that you're fully in WD before inducting ya sub then that sounds ok to me. Could be worth waiting 36hrs before taking the subs with such a huge dose of oxy unless you've done this before and been ok.

Today's really life extending by a mile likely too, arrival!

6 grs too. Pure uncut powder.

I really expected a pure white powder like etizolam though, but in truth I like the nice pinkness.

Reminds me of old skool 80's/90's "Pink Champagne".

Powerful hypnotic material this below so far to me though.

As long as you're sure 300mg won't send you over, and that you're fully in WD before inducting ya sub then that sounds ok to me. Could be worth waiting 36hrs before taking the subs with such a huge dose of oxy unless you've done this before and been ok.
yea your the best dude im gonna keep talking to you but ym fucking job pushed back my big projects to Tuesday so I start now Wednesday morning unfortunately but I have enough that Friday Saturday and Sunday I can party and Monday relax and party at night. I think your right maybe ill give it like 24 hours but if I wake up in full withdrawal physical ill try a 1/4 sub and see where that gets me?

I just took 240mg and thats already after 240 today lol im having fun before I quit. Plus my job is very stressful so if im high I cant lose my temper on my employees, yes im a manager lol and my engineers/chemists are idiots lol

I did 240 with no problem now I just did 120 and about to pop another 80 and see where that lands me.

Today's really life extending by a mile likely too, arrival!

6 grs too. Pure uncut powder.

I really expected a pure white powder like etizolam though, but in truth I like the nice pinkness.

Reminds me of old skool 80's/90's "Pink Champagne".

Powerful hypnotic material this below so far to me though.

Hey @Lil'LinaptkSix was yours pink like that? @AutoTripper how izzit?

was yours pink like that?
depending on lighting it holds light beige to pinkish to faded yellow. natural light seems to make it more whitish (no offense lol ) than say the flash of a phone which I get basically the same as below:
20230301-120304.jpg

just what i have noticed from two separate bags from separate sources... same.
peace

depending on lighting it holds light beige to pinkish to faded yellow. natural light seems to make it more whitish (no offense lol ) than say the flash of a phone which I get basically the same as below:
20230301-120304.jpg

just what i have noticed from two separate bags from separate sources... same.
peace
what is that?

I'm embarrassed to post my clonazolam stash now after some sketchy fuck came into my dwelling and only managed to get me for a 50 pack. And I'm not trying act like I'm made of clonazolam bars. That was 1/4 of my stash and my connect is out of the state for a while. I know who got me for them though. He will get his.
Dude that’s amazing and you’re in greater Boston!?

Hey @Lil'LinaptkSix was yours pink like that? @AutoTripper how izzit?

One of my vendors for a period had few different color batches of Bromazolam you could pick from for awhile. They were pink, white or grey, but right now he only has the pink stuff left so yeah that is really common. Just ordered a gram and got it from different guy so im not sure what color it will be, also got ten more grams of Pregabalin power. The later is one of my favs, got the benzos for my girl.

Ordered her an ounce of this Planet Dosi weed that arrived yesterday. Got another 25 grams of FXE too, so yeah quite a bit of drugs purchased this week. Some bags of Fentanyl as well. Probably post some pictures of stuff at some point. Deff of the FXE when it comes in few weeks, that is one beautiful drug comes in these massive rocks.