• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

1g of nr 3 h
20220720-150824.jpg

Added 1/2 mo water over 1.7g tar heated that in oven, then removed added to tight jar with one copper penny shook 5 minutes straight about 17 times

Hear that Metonitazene is where it's at as far as the RC Opioids are concerned right now. If I wasn't in the process of getting clean from Opioids it's what I would be running trials with @negrogesic...
Can the both of you tell me your exoericne with this compound. I got a pill that I am almost 100% it has this in it but of what dose I coudsltn tell you but if im correct I like it as it has nice ling legs with no anxiety for me and works. Meaning I could not be tied to just oxy and can hop opiate to opiate and switch it up

Can the both of you tell me your exoericne with this compound. I got a pill that I am almost 100% it has this in it but of what dose I coudsltn tell you but if im correct I like it as it has nice ling legs with no anxiety for me and works. Meaning I could not be tied to just oxy and can hop opiate to opiate and switch it up

Havent tried it but doesnt sound like its what you have that one has a duration of 1-2hrs, but from what im told the rush is damn good. But since it lasts so short its really compulsive. Now Metonitazepyne on the other hand is supposed to be even better and all of the "pyne's" have a longer duration.

Havent tried it but doesnt sound like its what you have that one has a duration of 1-2hrs, but from what im told the rush is damn good. But since it lasts so short its really compulsive. Now Metonitazepyne on the other hand is supposed to be even better and all of the "pyne's" have a longer duration.
no this has long legs.... like it'll last me 8 hours on IDK how much there putting in the pill but I get withdrawals faster from oxy IR then this. I also have a super high tolerance, gets me up and ready for work, no real high or enjoyment this round. Kinda lets me know I need to take 24 hours off everything and get self real sick and then go back to the 20-40mg feel ok dose for awhile

W030948--- this is the one im sure I got....
W029874-- is the same thing

Some dangerous drugs right here (pure gbl, S-ketamine, unwashed d-meth, H number 3, bromazepam 6mg, buprenorphine 8mg):
Now this is what I’m drooling for. #3 heroin I believe I’ve only seen it once in my life, would love to have some actual heroin types other than black tar (at least it’s fent free), love GHB/GBL, always have just kinda hard to find at least for me, then the 6mg Bromazepam, I’ve had it it’s been forever. Those three are my favorite by far of what’s in the photo, I have a prescription for adderall d-amphetamine sulphate, and for buprenorphine so I got that

This past month i got access to a new plug and wow, it's one of the best yayo I've tried in a long time. Also the price Is really accessible.
It has a nice taste,super gentle on the nose, it doesn't numb so much, veryyyy euphoric and it has a soft comedown. I'd rate it a 9/10 srsly, this shit is prolly 80-85%+.
Btw, the product comes in 🪨 small 1-2g rocks and the first pic I didn't finish chopping it completely yet. I've been cooking half of it into crack and the yield u get in return is ALOT, it reassures me that the product has a high concentration of cocaine hcl. Amazing product. 👏

Beautiful pics getting a special pack today of sample amounts of MDA, and 2CB. It’s being thrown into an order I made for 1.4g N,DMT will upload photos of Marquis on the 2cb and the mda (I know it won’t tell if it’s mda specifically with only Marquis)??75 it will at least confirm its in the MDxx family