• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

What kind of high does Lyrica give you

It's like loss of inhibitions/intoxicated thing, with strong euphoria and confidence, and a really nice body feeling, with weird and engaging visuals when you close your eyes. Feels like you're on an adventure. It only does that if you keep your use to once every 2 weeks or less. Tolerance builds VERY fast. It still feels nice but the magic is gone if you do it again too soon.

It's like loss of inhibitions/intoxicated thing, with strong euphoria and confidence, and a really nice body feeling, with weird and engaging visuals when you close your eyes. Feels like you're on an adventure. It only does that if you keep your use to once every 2 weeks or less. Tolerance builds VERY fast. It still feels nice but the magic is gone if you do it again too soon.
U couldn't have described it better in just paragraph. The last part Is true, the magic goes away real fast like mdma if you do it too often but doesn't take that long to come back like mdma and isn't neurotoxic like X. If you use lyrica like twice a month u don't lose the magic.

Also it gives me loads of energy. I can't help but clean my whole house if I take 6-900mg.
Also I've never seen it in anything except capsules. 300mgs are red/white and 150s are yellow and ???black??? or that might be the 75mg. Or are they just yellow?? I pretty much only get 300mg haha

Last edited:
DSC-0256.jpg

200 x 5mg norflurazepam, 1ml = 10mg, I take 1ml at 6 am, cause I'm hooked on benzo's, nor is a bit narcotic too, sometimes it takes me 30 minutes to roll a cigarette after I squirted 1 ml in my mouth

Last edited:
I used to get midazolam vials >.< it has a cool rush but that's it. It fades away real Quick...tbh not worth filtring pills and wrecking ur veins for an underwhelming high. Midazolam lasts as long as fent iv. Same shit.
How fast do you push the midaz? Its says slow online but I feel like that will prevent the rush I want …

Benzos otc?! Omg I want to move there! Where do you live?? Love my benzos! Xanax is my fav but impossible to get in Canada … can you tell me how to order them? 😃
Sorry no sourcing on the forums please. Welcome to blue light though! X

Just re-upped. I've got the dregs of other shit and my daily methadone take-homes too not included in the pic.

How much you paying for the Galenka mate? My friends cousins uncles dogs mate gets them through the post but work out at about £1 a pill.

NOT trying to source just curious on prices.

Lyricas extremely addictive man. I do it approx once a month about 600mg dose because day 2 barely feel it and day 3 no point in taking it at all. Fastest tolerance build up I have witnessed in drugs. But I do enjoy them.

But I have associates who are really bad off them man and take them to feel normal from what started as a recreational buzz very quickly turns into a dependency with no buzz.

not my stash but glad i didnt bring kitties this time crusty shit all over the coffee table
JnJPn9L.jpg

Whoa, I've only ever seen them as powder in gel capsules

I'd take some in any form though. I love pregabalin and miss it.
Those look like xannie bars to you or am i blind or lookin at the wrong thing?