• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

I hope this isn't considered to be too much to post, I'm a new poster. Longtime internet lurker across multiple forums. I finally decided to poke my head out and say hello. This is all for my personal use I swear! I used to drink alcohol heavily, and can't think of a receptor I haven't burned.
iXjck9H.jpg

The large bags of powder are 200grams of Dextromethorphan, 50grams Memantine, 50grams Atropine, 20grams Sunifiram
The loose pills are some kind of cathinone or other NDRI, strong stimulant but not euphoric.

yOzUuFt.jpg

Then I have a huge stash of pharms. I quit drinking with the help of Naltrexone after trying everything else, Baclofen, Temazepam, SSRIs, Tricyclics, Gabapentin, etc. step groups of course, you know the routine I'm sure.
Bupropion 150mg XR, 3 months worth shown in the picture and more full bottles laying around everywhere.
Mirtazapine 30mg My last of it. Sedative Antidepressant
Prazosin 2mg I was prescribed this for PTSD and nightmares and its supposed to help with sleep, but it has no sleepiness effect on me. I have burnt my brain in some really messed up ways, still trying to get everything together.

It might look like an odd assortment, but I have a method to my madness now. Ask away, please! :D

Last edited:
@KC_Mack I've always wanted to invest in some dxm powder. Tried to trip from the syrup twice but ended up puking up most of it and only getting kinda stoned from it.
I heard the powder has no nausea, do you just weigh/eye a dose and swallow it with water? Not snortable is it?
Congrats kicking the booze btw and welcome!

@KC_Mack I've always wanted to invest in some dxm powder. Tried to trip from the syrup twice but ended up puking up most of it and only getting kinda stoned from it.
I heard the powder has no nausea, do you just weigh/eye a dose and swallow it with water? Not snortable is it?
Thank you! Dropping the alcohol was the best thing I ever did in my life.
The pure salt form of the drug has no nausea for me. The syrup has propylene glycol or glycerine and lots of citric acid, not to mention a ton of other stuff.
You can snort it, but oral is the best way, you want it to go through first-pass metabolism for the strongest nmda effects.

I've had pure DXM powder once, and found it a whole different ballgame, little to no bodyload, very light feeling and lovely. I have been wanting to get some too, but haven't ever tried very hard for some reason.

For me: caffeine (pre-working supplement), coluracetam, fasoracetam, L-dopa, and 500ug of BPC-157 under the skin in my belly. This has been my healing cocktail for a little bit now, my desire for stims and alcohol and other ganbaergics seems to be gone and I have been loving working out every day again.

13 ksalols
6mg bupre
1500mg gabapentin 😁
M0KRMX9.jpg

Do you use buprenorphine recreationally?

Ive used it recreationally a few times (like 3-4 times). It was ok, a little edgy but ok. I'd prefer to o-desmethyltramadol for sure. Nice and long lasting, nice mood lift.

What is the optimal recreational dose (for one who isn't tolerant)?

Yeah, I use. Its basically just for being stable at this point. Makes me warm and more content. Our borders are so bad, heroin is a rare treat and oxys are too expensive.

Propably 0.3-0.6mg for someone without tolerance.

0.2mg of Buprenorphine is a typical dose for pain relief. I would start there. Tends to cause relentless puking even when not super high. Allow it to fully kick in over 2-3hrs and redose. Definitely wouldn't go above 0.5mg.

edit: This is regarding insufflation and/or rectal. Sublingual may need 1.5-2x higher dose.

I hope this isn't considered to be too much to post, I'm a new poster. Longtime internet lurker across multiple forums. I finally decided to poke my head out and say hello. This is all for my personal use I swear! I used to drink alcohol heavily, and can't think of a receptor I haven't burned.
iXjck9H.jpg

The large bags of powder are 200grams of Dextromethorphan, 50grams Memantine, 50grams Atropine, 20grams Sunifiram
The loose pills are some kind of cathinone or other NDRI, strong stimulant but not euphoric.

yOzUuFt.jpg

Then I have a huge stash of pharms. I quit drinking with the help of Naltrexone after trying everything else, Baclofen, Temazepam, SSRIs, Tricyclics, Gabapentin, etc. step groups of course, you know the routine I'm sure.
Bupropion 150mg XR, 3 months worth shown in the picture and more full bottles laying around everywhere.
Mirtazapine 30mg My last of it. Sedative Antidepressant
Prazosin 2mg I was prescribed this for PTSD and nightmares and its supposed to help with sleep, but it has no sleepiness effect on me. I have burnt my brain in some really messed up ways, still trying to get everything together.

It might look like an odd assortment, but I have a method to my madness now. Ask away, please! :D
WOw! You realy are the King of somewhat shitty drugs! Lol, 200 grams of DXM!!!? Insufflated bupropion is the best worst high ever :)

Edit: Oh what there is
Sustaject 325mg = My weekly trt dose which is .5ml (normally it's 150ml test cyp per week but they had no stock)
Subutex 2mg x17 tabs
Alzam 0.5mg x13 tabs
Alzam 1mg x2 tabs
Gabapentin 400mg x10 caps
Diazepam 10mg x1 (need to stock up tomorrow)
Diazepam 5mg x4 (need to stock up tomorrow)
Arem (nitrazepam) 5mg x10
Bromazepam 6mg x60 tabs

The subutex, bromazepam, nitrazepam and 0.5mg alzam i stocked up on today, the rest is just what is already in my magic box.

Last edited:
Do you use buprenorphine recreationally?

Ive used it recreationally a few times (like 3-4 times). It was ok, a little edgy but ok. I'd prefer to o-desmethyltramadol for sure. Nice and long lasting, nice mood lift.

What is the optimal recreational dose (for one who isn't tolerant)?
can I have some of your ksalols:cry: