• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Bupre is just a maintenance thing. Best harm cost and value,all that. I kinda wanna do real drugs but shouldnt. That hello kitty holder is the right size and i like the aesthetic. Ive seen that hello kitty gun too. Pretty funny.
thats smart maintenance,
im a dumb ass and bough some dope been doing it to many days in a row, but i have gabapentin n kratom for latter,
i do like bupe tho, except around here its suboxone not as good as just bupe imo

Didn't know bupe was a thing!!!!
Well I must be fucking rich if that's the case.

I find bupe a better alternative to sourcing other opioids off the streets these days, at least you know what you're in for; that being said, I've never paid for it, just chip away at a small stash I have.

Side note: Bupe WDs are a bitch.

Yes it sure is my friend
I thought they looked like UK wraps lol. And thats popular UK slang so I'm guessing you're from here too.
Enjoy!
I'm not really into either but my mate loves them both, hes always getting different combinations of amounts, i hear him umming and ahhing on the phone, "i wantttt... 2 light 3 dark, no no 3 light 2 dark, no no 3 and 3, actually fuck it 4 dark 1 light"
I remember when he could only get 1 dark and was set on spending his 50 and got 4 light with it, and put all 5 bags in a 3ml rig and shot them up, i had to turn the lights out and hold his hand 😂😂😂

13 ksalols
6mg bupre
1500mg gabapentin 😁
M0KRMX9.jpg

Ah gotcha. Yeah that's what I had thought from the pic but wasn't sure. How much of that do you need to get going? is that closer to powder/sulfate or paste? Been considering it for the stash but it's practically non existent in that form where I live, All amphetamine by me is pharma(and thus expensive), dealers only bother with ice or girl. And this picture here, is this coke then? Sorry I'm confused lol
Shit, my bad - I totally missed this!

I've racked up my tolerance pretty damn much - usually dropp 300 mg and rail another 200 within the hour.
That is even after an aceton-wash: I had a weightloss of ~3gs on a 25g rock on the latest batch, comoared to when I bought and washed street amph the last time (6g loss on 10gs - ridiculous).

Hehe, its the opposite here - speed-pills of any kind are almost impossible to find. Amphetamine is EVERYWHERE in this town.

Powder/sulphate, correct.

What are those Orange pills?
30mg Adderall IR. Always nice to have a few hanging around. Never know when its time to give suffering a little pep in its step! 🤣 can't party like this forever tho, but for now

I'm just goofing. Addiction is very odd even when you accept its existence it will never leave! Makes me wonder if the idea of addiction really wishful thinking or a scapegoat to aid denial. I enjoy basking in oxymoron. Theres a comfortable pain to it.

Not my intention to offend anyone! You're anguish and struggle is valid. I won't deny that.. I could have lost my mind so don't take anything I say as hurtful intention.

Not everyone sees light by running towards the darkness. Idk if I see it , could just be an illusion and Its really just getting darker.. I'm trying to do better about not making everything into a joke. You can always tell me its not funny. Humbleness is necessary.