• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Money wise. I need to grow up with my money use too. Bupre is basically only drug im using.
It seems lke1.5 mg a day ofbupe would be cheap. Is that what you meant, the financial cost, or is it more the fact that youre obtaining those at street level, and at any minute could lose your connect?

Haha, 20 years ago when I first started doing it, a single pill was $25-30
same here! Is ecstacy much cheaper nowadays? The high was so wicked good I can't imagine a better drug, other than the hallucinations were so intense when I hit some weed that I thought my sack of weed caught fire only to be told by a friend the next day to check my pockets more, and lo and behold, there was the"burnt" weed!
But yep, I paid $25 for a thick "wafer" like a 1inch by 1inch square of blotter that tasted horrid. I wa told to chew it up, dont swallow. Holy fuck it was strong!

Haha, 20 years ago when I first started doing it, a single pill was $25-30

And now its $10 but if im getting more then ten it drops down...which is fantastic and it's worth stocking if that be the case. Love me some clean MDMA it's such a healing and therapeutic trip. Something like multiple years worth of talk therapy condensed into a mere few hours by swallowing a pill or crushing it up dissolving in 5mls h2O then squirting it up your asshole with an oral syringe...

Move to the US, they are drowning us in it. Of course there are other issues ;)

Seriously @Schitzopath why don't you use that passport and hop over the pond and come stay at my place for awhile. I'll show you the time of your life over this part of the map, of that I can promise. It would be my pleasure to guide you through the Altered States and show you how to swirl with the very best of them brother man...

20 years ago i could get pills for dirt cheap, like 1,20€ for a 100mg pill. it all depends on who you know...

I couldn't get any on th streets since those grenades back in the summer and like Simpsons ones I was getting also. When I get them in the hood its super cheap from these guys believe it or not all the Heroin/Crack dealing gang bangers eat these things like skittles. Smoking Weed, Angel Dust and Ecstacy are the drugs that bloods are "allowed" to use. And they have no clue about harm reduction and eat them like numerous times a week and fry themselves. Met so many dudes that are straight up e-tarded and its sad. When the abuse bites back and God forbid the junky tries to warn them.

Dudes be getting into shootouts with dilated pupils do you y'all see the contradiction here. But yeah man thats where I get my rolls im sure people in my area get "molly" from DNM or peeps but I have a hand in the pressy world and I only dabble so it works for me. Gonna save what I have for my celebration next month. I would say that its in-between magic and meh, deff worth 8 bucks if you double drop and if you mix it with a Tryptamine or Phenethylamine your golden and it fleshed it out. I like the stuff but its deff not the same as it was back let's say 10 years ago consistently. Like the G-Lady days and Sunflowers...Pink Stars and Blue Dolphins...I've eaten so much MDMA/MDA in my day it would blow your mind. So all in all these are decent and enjoyable for sure, bit deff lacking a little something I can't put my finger on and im pretty sure its not me cuz I can roll off 6-APB and aMT just fine as well as other empathogens...

Fine as an 8mg fuckerino

Ex3maCB.jpg

DAMN that looks so nice...

I haven't owned any buds in a long time now. I feel like smoking weed so infrequently. delta-8 is enough for me when I desire to smoke at home. And when I go hang out with friends, there's always plenty of bud to enjoy together.

DAMN that looks so nice...

I haven't owned any buds in a long time now. I feel like smoking weed so infrequently. delta-8 is enough for me when I desire to smoke at home. And when I go hang out with friends, there's always plenty of bud to enjoy together.
Same. Weed has become akin to cocaine for me; I only use it when it's free and offered at gatherings. Delta-8 I use daily with the wife before bed, helps us sleep longer.