• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Some new stuff... a big bag of 5-Cl-AMT, a total rarity with the potential to be a winner (I will conduct trials starting very low, working up to a good dose, and write up my findings). Also a small bag of regular AMT, and MXiPR. :)

XvsZ9u7.jpg
Good luck Mister Micropenis.
Be sure to write some reports. I love RCs.

Some new stuff... a big bag of 5-Cl-AMT, a total rarity with the potential to be a winner (I will conduct trials starting very low, working up to a good dose, and write up my findings). Also a small bag of regular AMT, and MXiPR. :)

XvsZ9u7.jpg
Although it rarely ended well, i miss being able to legally order super potent chemicals in large amounts on the clearnet and receive them the next day.
Those bags and labels/the brash rushed permsy marker writing is major euphoric recall lol. I always wonder what the depos that weigh/bag/send them all out are like.
Makes me anxious when the chemicals are spilling out/have traces above the snap line, especially the benzo powders lol

Haha you saw and thought the same thing/time as me
Theres something about the weird names/unknown/mystery thats really appealing, lol
Yeah. I once did OD of A-PhPP from a new batch tho. Scary.
I always write trip reports. :)

For the last time, no, you can't see it, quit hitting me up for pics
I can sense it I dont have to see it.

What a funky oil burner.

When you spin it doesn't shit get back in the stem of the pipe?
probably only roll the bowl one way. i used to like putting a downward bend in my pipes. the bowl rocks a little bit more when your rolling it and you can get a full range of motion for better heat dispersal/cooling.

probably only roll the bowl one way. i used to like putting a downward bend in my pipes. the bowl rocks a little bit more when your rolling it and you can get a full range of motion for better heat dispersal/cooling.
Exactly. It took me a few gos to figure it out as had no one to show me. Singed the puddle in the beginning. Copped a mouthful first try. All beautiful clouds and pure white crackback now.

Exactly. It took me a few gos to figure it out as had no one to show me. Singed the puddle in the beginning. Copped a mouthful first try. All beautiful clouds and pure white crackback now.
ahh yes the art of smoking meth. it takes a bit of time to get er down to a science. but once you do, one puddle can last most of the day.

and i forgot to say. OUCH to the mouthful hahaha.

ahh yes the art of smoking meth. it takes a bit of time to get er down to a science. but once you do, one puddle can last most of the day.
When I shot meth it was a couple of points per shot. I’d burn through a gram in 24 hours. Now with smoking a single point seems to last forever. I seem to get just as twacked too.

When I shot meth it was a couple of points per shot. I’d burn through a gram in 24 hours. Now with smoking a single point seems to last forever. I seem to get just as twacked too.
awesome that you switched back. i wish i could have done that. maybe meth would have been more manageable for me if i had stuck with smoking. i was an iv guy too. about 5 months after first trying meth i put it in a rig. i would slam a couple points and then smoke for the rest of the day/night for pretty well my whole addiction. smoking and blowing pipes was more of an infatuation to me. i always took pride in my "smoking skills." sounds a bit funny to me now but hey you put the time into something best be damn proud of it!

Although it rarely ended well, i miss being able to legally order super potent chemicals in large amounts on the clearnet and receive them the next day.
Those bags and labels/the brash rushed permsy marker writing is major euphoric recall lol. I always wonder what the depos that weigh/bag/send them all out are like.
Makes me anxious when the chemicals are spilling out/have traces above the snap line, especially the benzo powders lol

XvsZ9u7.jpg

Isn't AMT scheduled one? I'd be a little worried ordering CI's but if discovered I doubt they'd care much.

About 5-CL-AMT i just read, "It was found through study of 5-chloro-αMT in rhesus monkeys that norepinephrine release has minimal influence on the abuse potential of monoamine releasing agents and that loss of norepinephrine release activity does not affect efficacy in reducing cocaine self-administration in SDRAs relative to serotonin-norepinephrine-dopamine releasing agents (SNDRAs) such as naphthylisopropylamine (PAL-287)"

Which is interesting as I always thought norepinephrine release was crucial to the abuse potential of releasing. I know it very much seems to be, at least with reuptake inhibitors. For example 4-FEA seems to have negligible norepinephrine release and its awful (but then again it doesn't seem to release much dopamine relative to serotonin). Serotonin release also seems to inhibit dopamine release through some unknown mechanism so that may also be at play with selective releasers of serotonin.

From my experience i didn't find AMT that reinforcing but it was forever ago.

Last edited:
Isn't AMT scheduled one? I'd be a little worried ordering CI's but if discovered I doubt they'd care much.
It's been Schedule 1 since like 2004 or something... very old school 'RC'. I got some from abroad 3 or 4 years ago but customs along the U.S. boarder were less strict back then I feel like. I've heard of packages being stopped much more frequently from Europe lately.

It's been Schedule 1 since like 2004 or something... very old school 'RC'. I got some from abroad 3 or 4 years ago but customs along the U.S. boarder were less strict back then I feel like. I've heard of packages being stopped much more frequently from Europe lately.

Yeah I remember buying it in high school when it was still legal (I bought from the "pondman" who was long ago busted in operation web trypt). It was my first tryptamine, followed by 5-meo-dipt and the horror of horrors 5-meo-dmt (all from pondman).

About 5-CL-AMT i just read, "It was found through study of 5-chloro-αMT in rhesus monkeys that norepinephrine release has minimal influence on the abuse potential of monoamine releasing agents and that loss of norepinephrine release activity does not affect efficacy in reducing cocaine self-administration in SDRAs relative to serotonin-norepinephrine-dopamine releasing agents (SNDRAs) such as naphthylisopropylamine (PAL-287)"

Which is interesting as I always thought norepinephrine release was crucial to the abuse potential of releasing. I know it very much seems to be, at least with reuptake inhibitors. For example 4-FEA seems to have negligible norepinephrine release and its awful (but then again it doesn't seem to release much dopamine relative to serotonin). Serotonin release also seems to inhibit dopamine release through some unknown mechanism so that may also be at play with selective releasers of serotonin.

From my experience i didn't find AMT that reinforcing but it was forever ago.

Yeah, AMT is Sch1, but I've ordered it many times, including very recently. In the US, for personal amounts of drugs, you just get a letter if they catch it.

Back in the day I was abusing AMT heavily (2006-2007), enough to cause some lasting serotonin depletion, but since then, I have had some consistently and I really love it, but I only use it occasionally.

I'm really looking forward to exploring this one, I am going to take 500ug after abstaining from tyramine-rich foods, in an abundance of caution in case it is a potent MAOI. And then work up until I find a dose that is light but active, and then try the same dose without the MAOI diet. And then work into a full dose. A pure serotonin and dopamine releasing agent, that is also a reasonably strong 5-HT2a agonist, sounds like it has the strong potential to be a winner.