• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Weird... I take between 150-300 medicinally. I think I’d just be drowsy at 600.
My best time in Lyrica was when i took 11 of the 275mg and did a load of k. Got kicked out and banned from mt favorite hotel. Not cool. But i felt amazing. Like sooo good. Like a nitrous balloon high that lasted 5 hours

Weird... I take between 150-300 medicinally. I think I’d just be drowsy at 600.

I find 900mg to be quite euphoric, alot of existential empathy at that dose.

I was once prescribed 900mg/day of pregabalin. Yet i have no business being on pregabalin; i have no medical need for taking it. I have a 4g residual phenibut addiction because i couldnt sleep for months after i quit.

Pregabalin is nice but its poison. Like benzos it is much overprescribed. Psychiatry is the least developed specialty of all medical specialties.

Okay I’m going to take 600mg right now and if I don’t fall asleep I will be very surprised and if I do fall asleep I’ll be very annoyed when I wake up 😂

Oh don’t blame my psychiatrist, I totally put myself on it and they just continued the prescription because why not- whatever works 😂😂 I’m a mess of an individual.

WAITTTTTT i didn't read the rest of the thread I have no idea what you're doing it could be some crazy shit!!!!!!!! jkkkkk can't Harm Reduce super hard in Drug Culture, but happy trails and cocaine is a hell of a drug

It’ll be fiiiiiine. Although maybe I should have waited until I actually GOT drowsy to do the coke but um... whatever lol. I slept all day and feel like shit. It could only help perk me up. So I can be super productive and watch Seinfeld season 1.

It’ll be fiiiiiine. Although maybe I should have waited until I actually GOT drowsy to do the coke but um... whatever lol. I slept all day and feel like shit. It could only help perk me up. So I can be super productive and watch Seinfeld season 1.

I prefer It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia while high on cocaine or any other substance, but that's just me.

Makes the coke feel a bit smoother IMO. Lyrica gets me pretty wired on it's own though, no drowsiness, so I might get paradoxical effects. Good stuff.

Can’t tell if it’s the Lyrica or the coke but I’m suddenly energised and chatty (my poor poor house mate). I did the coke like an hour ago though. I am feeling a bit floaty. Almost like tipsy. Cool guys, cool, good advice. I might add some alcohol.

Edit: never mind I’m getting drowsy. Urge to sleep.

Last edited:
Good point. I could rewatch that instead. Okay yeah I will. ... fuck I’m super impressionable hahaha

I've watched to the point of absurdity at this point, I can only get through an episode here and there just because I've watched it so much. Maybe I should watch Seinfeld actually, I don't think I've seen all of them.

My new stuff, just put in vials:

U5I7qnB.jpg

From the left, a little over 10 grams of AMT succinate (fuck yes I got my lifetime stash), 2.5 grams of 5-Chloro-AMT (trialling it today at 1mg + 1mg, surprisingly, it seems active at this dose, to some extent at least), 2 grams of MXiPr, and a little less than 1g of DCK (I spilled the entire gram all over the hardwood floor when putting it in the vial, I swept it up and recovered most of it).

(I spilled the entire gram all over the hardwood floor when putting it in the vial, I swept it up and recovered most of it).
God I can't tell you how many times I've done this on my desk lol... last time was with etizolam. I got up everything I could, then just... licked the rest up. Easily 10mg+. I have a surprising amount of memory from the experience. I recall walking to my dealer's place while swerving back and forth down the sidewalk and dragging my feet a lot. Then somehow I was home again and had weed in my pocket lol. Thank God I have natural benzo tolerance... that was straight idiotic. But waste not want not eh? Heheh

I once spilled a gram of fire MDMA I was waiting for in the mail for like 3 weeks, when trying to weigh it to make sure it was really a gram. It fell all over my woven flooring and I got like 50mg of it back, it was all powdery and just totally unrecoverable from that flooring except for a few small crystal chunks.

I once spilled a gram of fire MDMA I was waiting for in the mail for like 3 weeks, when trying to weigh it to make sure it was really a gram. It fell all over my woven flooring and I got like 50mg of it back, it was all powdery and just totally unrecoverable from that flooring except for a few small crystal chunks.
I remember spilling a g of k onto a gravelly footpath drunk sat on a bench in the dark 😖

Needless to say i snorted alot of grit