• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Yeah there was some discussion about it in PD some years back. I believe it's ultra-potent, if I am recalling correctly? I've wanted a chance to try it for a long time.
Interesting trip report on it, sounds lik the come up is uncomfortable, then full on tripping (guy gave it a ++/+++ rating) then after feeling lik shite

stocked up on some muchies in the mean time lol, Love Gummies

oh and its about 1kg lol

Man.. I went on this thread half thinking "why am I checking the stash pic thread again there's never anything that interests me on it"..

I...
Was...
So...
Wrong..

1/2 oz meth 1/4oz pot and some alcohol. I’d have a 1/2 oz pot or if I could find the other bag.. it’ll turn up.

I’m deeply ashamed of the meth. I just can’t fucking stop.

If you're putting away that much twisted tea, I'd be more concerned about the booze lol.

Personly speaking, alcohol seems to amplify meth cravings like nothing else. Every major relapse I've ever had, happened after drinking.

1 night of heavy drinking also leaves me feeling way nastier the in day than an entire week of meth use ever has. Go figure.

If you're putting away that much twisted tea, I'd be more concerned about the booze lol.

Personly speaking, alcohol seems to amplify meth cravings like nothing else. Every major relapse I've ever had, happened after drinking.

1 night of heavy drinking also leaves me feeling way nastier the in day than an entire week of meth use ever has. Go figure.
It’s a brutal habit yeah. I’ve had combination meth and alcohol addictions at a couple points this year and I’m well back on my way to another one if I keep buying alcohol. Those teas aren’t cheap though, so I don’t think that’ll be it anymore if I do get anything today.

In April I had a phase where I was using coke and meth and alcohol every day. Did that yesterday actually, I was offered a fat line of coke while I get getting my meth and I took it like a champ (a fucking idiot). Had me particularly buzzed in kind of an unpleasant way for a good hour or close to it.

7 panacod for when I run out of bupre
5mg bupre
0.575g mdma that Im selling
2mg klonopin
1mg ksalol
a8sHJxx.jpg

Nah IM, then I try IV before the IM kicks in so that it kicks it in quicker
Ah yeah the old double whammy, i do that sometimes too, really good way to fast forward time that is lol
Once in a hotel i plugged a g, IM'd a g in my leg, IV'd half a g into my wrist and got about 1/3rd of the way through a gram line i had racked up on the table infront of me before passing out and waking up on the floor about an hour later 😅
Wear a helmet kids

Ah yeah the old double whammy, i do that sometimes too, really good way to fast forward time that is lol
Once in a hotel i plugged a g, IM'd a g in my leg, IV'd half a g into my wrist and got about 1/3rd of the way through a gram line i had racked up on the table infront of me before passing out and waking up on the floor about an hour later 😅
Wear a helmet kids
I came outta the hole in the bathtub fully clothed the other week haha