• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

the fridge or freezer depending on what it is and when I plan on using it all the dishes ago in the freezer because I can’t use those for a few years until I get off my psych regime but the hacks and won’t make it more in a month or two I don’t leave any of them in baggies they are going to airtight Amber Vials With a silica pack.

Pardon me, but I'm not a native speaker, and you are not using commas or whatever - i understand not even a word, sorry ;)

With "fridge" i mean the thing you put inside everything you need to consume, in a "freezer" the temperature is below zero.

I got all your kiddos beat. This is just what showed up this morning …

I don’t even think they make a lot of that stuff anymore. Took six weeks to get here. I can’t take half of it because of this shit Terry Lynn and Limoges Jhené you got to use your Fanatics because I AutoCorrect. But that hexen, that’s breakfast today.

Soon as I’m finished having breakfast right here ...

56633463-B37F-4B25-9625-0378132D968C.jpeg

That’s the Neo 2 on the table of my favorite Venezuelan Café. The last of the true typewriters. Plug that thing in with the USB it’ll print off whatever you wrote on the typewriter screen. I’ve got that an electronica Smith corona we can’t exactly bring that to the coffee shop louder than a hammer.

So a hell of a way to start today.

One of the best posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the Little Amber vials wizard. Those and a mini silica pack just has an aesthetic that suits me fine.

Plus I’ll admit I thought a Ziploc was closed before when in reality it was actually almost closed.

As long as the baggies are sealed and in a cool dry place, those benzos should last years. They do have to be sealed and with no air in the bags, also it does have to be cool and dark (no light). I keep a lot of my stash in my freezer vacuum sealed baggies, especially powdered drugs like RC benzodiazepines and kratom. I also have a few sheets of reagent tested acid in the freezer, they’ve been there for over a 1 and a half year, and are just as potent as when I acquired it.

Cool, dry, vacuum sealed, and no light is the trick for keeping drugs I find.

🧙‍♂️

Thank you Wizard.

Mine are not completely vacuum sealed but the small baggies are in bigger baggies and these are in box that let not in humidity. I hope that's OK like that. Before like I said I always had it the same way, but outside at room temperature.

Hehe, my cat is dreaming and jumping while sleeping :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JJ

Had to dip out of my writing nook for a moment for a oil burner of hex and pyra. No one makes them like the netherlands.

now got a large blueberry tea and keyboard to crank out a first draft or letter to a fine lady for whom it’s been too long

Pardon me, but I'm not a native speaker, and you are not using commas or whatever - i understand not even a word, sorry ;)

With "fridge" i mean the thing you put inside everything you need to consume, in a "freezer" the temperature is below zero.

That's not funny!!! :D Tell me the same in correct German? HAHA.

JJ

Fuck, hopefully he isn't German...

I got all your kiddos beat. This is just what showed up this morning …

I don’t even think they make a lot of that stuff anymore. Took six weeks to get here. I can’t take half of it because of this shit Terry Lynn and Limoges Jhené you got to use your Fanatics because I AutoCorrect. But that hexen, that’s breakfast today.

Soon as I’m finished having breakfast right here ...

56633463-B37F-4B25-9625-0378132D968C.jpeg

That’s the Neo 2 on the table of my favorite Venezuelan Café. The last of the true typewriters. Plug that thing in with the USB it’ll print off whatever you wrote on the typewriter screen. I’ve got that an electronica Smith corona we can’t exactly bring that to the coffee shop louder than a hammer.

So a hell of a way to start today.

Nice haul. In a way I miss research chems. But in a way I also do not. Lol

Anyone know if that hexen shoots like coke? Or meth pipes only?

@Gaffy was shooting it i think, although I think maybe he said that it eats veins instantly. I am quite possibly perhaps confused with another Chem.

Real helpful hey 🤷‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:
@hydroazuanacaine can you put some high quality close up pics up of the 3 dissociatives please (out of the bag) I want to inspect the crystals 🤤

Hey,

you will surely be satisfied with what you see. Like I told i only use this vendor and everything was more than fine, my friends tell the same. The only thing was Pagoclone that fucking didn't dissolve. I mean, there are no pieces or shit in it, but it is like a foggy hurricane inside the bottle when I shake it. And I did that 4 weeks or so. Perhaps it has to be like that? I solved it in PG, perhaps that's the wrong solubent?

Has anyone else tried that and could tell me his or her experiences with solving Pagoclone?

I would appreciate it a lot.

JJ

Guys, please stop referring so specifically to vendors.

You'll know by the pictures if you have the same product nine times out of ten. I will delete any further vendor/sourcing discussion and issue warnings.

You'll know by the pictures if you have the same product nine times out of ten. I will delete any further vendor/sourcing discussion and issue warnings.

Sorry Chef,

will not happen again.

Have a nice day.

JJ

i deleted the photo at the source but it takes a while or fkever to disappear? would you be so kind as to edit out. sorry about the lack of foresight.