• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Yeah I honestly don't mind the picture, rather I just don't want discussion of sources, even in vague terms, i.e. this or that country shipping to this or that country, etc.

They sell unwashed seeds at your supermarket?

There is a salvage grocery store in town that sells them. Used to be $4 a pound in a giant bulk bin, then they started doing 1/4 pounds for $2 in packages. Years ago when I was really heavy into it, the bulk manager came up to me while I was getting my daily bag full and was like hey dude, listen, it's really annoying trying to keep this stuff in stock for other people. But if you want I can order for 25 pound boxes, at cost for $42. So I started doing that. The cashiers would always ask me about what all the poppy seeds were for and I had a whole story made up about being a baker and a family recipe for poppy seed muffins was my best seller. They thought it was so cool (all were sexy women), and they'd always be like OMG you have to bring some in! I never did though, obviously. :sneaky: The bulk manager clearly knew what was up though.

^Heh. My local florist is wondering what for I need all those poppy pods. I feel bad about telling her lies about my girlfriend doing flower decorations. Sweet lady. :sneaky:

Nice haul. In a way I miss research chems. But in a way I also do not. Lol

@Gaffy was shooting it i think, although I think maybe he said that it eats veins instantly. I am quite possibly perhaps confused with another Chem.

Real helpful hey 🤷‍♂️
Yup

I think @hydroazuanacaine wants some info 👍

Not seen you around for a while @Gaffy how u doin pal? Got any veins left? 😉
Off topic I know but I'm extremely surprised my main vein in my hand has actually come back, I did 30+ shots in it the other week. It's back with a vengeance, looking juicy as ever 🤤🤤🤤
Nice you've got your vein back!
I've been doing fine, I'm on vacation in the south of France, with the family. Haven't used in a while, but I got a package of a-php on the go. I quit shooting while it's still time and got into vaping pyros, I Hope for the best! See ya

Just got this:

The vendor mislabeled the concentration, as its supposed to be 5mg/ml. I feel like he is a bartard vendor. The first order he forgot to add my street address do he had to resent.

Im frankly not sure it is bromazolam. Kind of feels like pyrazolam. Definitely uplifting and not too sedating so it may very well be bromazolam. But who knows what this bartard put in it...

Tk87Fex.jpg

My FUCK ALCOHOL, NEVER AGAIN stash 2nd attempt

I'm taking all 5 of those tabs and going to fucking mediate for 10 hours about how I do not need alcohol, opioids or meth in my life.

Usually 100ug tabs are a bit underdosed... closer to 70-90... so about 380-450ug (update: definitely not underdosed.... felt like 450-500ug)

I'm goin to take it very seriously this time. Last attempt my hedonistic tendencies overtook my attempt and just fucked around while tripping instead of actually trying to better my life with it.

Now I'm going to take this very seriously.

I cannot drink alcohol ever again.

Last edited:
on what? i’m sure i do.

i have a almost been exclusively using the veins on the back of my hands as of late. giving my arms a break.
On shooting hexen.

Wish I'd given my arm ones a break before they all died. I miss hitting that big juicy drainpipe that runs up the bicep so badly. RIP

The Wizard is embarrassed by this recent perplexity.

🧙‍♂️

the inevitable yet dreaded last bowl of the sack

oh how I feared that moment for so long

I should probably just get back into being a pot head again, seems like less of a hassle when other drugs/alcohol kill you.

man I really wish I had some weed right now coming down off another beautiful LSD trip

On shooting hexen.

Wish I'd given my arm ones a break before they all died. I miss hitting that big juicy drainpipe that runs up the bicep so badly. RIP
sorry about the veins in your arms. hopefully the hands are still good.

shooting hexen? never do it. that's why (wo)man made coke. if you are going to destroy yourself, do it in style.

Pretty excited for the lorazepam as Ive never tried it.
8AMtIqQ.jpg
a lot of people rip on ativan because they want to feel like alcohol, but it’s like the needle version of valium. nothing kills anxiety like it. it gets in there fast like a ninja. it and valium are the two best benzos ever made.

there’s a reason the ER only uses IV ativan and valium. no fucking around it’s time to get the job done. well mida for surgery, but that’s different.