• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

I’m drooling at the zolpidem and the zopiclone, anddddd the nitrazepam and the temazepam. Where I’m from in southern Ontario, this stuff is very very rare to come by. My favourite Benzos were name brand Valium (I had it once was amazing, apo version ive had lots of its great) mogodon were my other favourite benzo, my temazepam came in multi coloured Caps different than this, I have some subs that look different than any of these... I’m wondering what I say to my doc to get this shit! I’ve always had a mild anxiety ; always been an opiate guy as well... had a thing with down and crystal and coke IV for many years on and off. I’m probably a seasoned veteran in my city at 28 years old. Not a lot of people around my parts have gone as far as I have and many of my friends are dead already at such a young age! I always loved pharma products though, always relatively safe and fun.

Stocked up on munchies

I literally just opened a huge bag of steak wotsits for my breakfast lol, got my appetite back, which is probably pregabalin lol

Pics of my stash is

My prescribed 50mg pregabalin and one zopiclone when normally take 2, I'm transferring onto pregabalin at night too now, from the 2 x 7.5mg zopiclone at night, I took to get off benzos and oxy, scary times as it means I'll only be on pregabalin as of tomorrow and only one zopiclone tonight

H82Ie8B.jpg

The ket is indeed lovely and don't worry everyone yes I've been crushing it. Just wanted to show off those shards in the pic

Triggered lol, not had K in ages, once weeks ago made me feel ill because I'd not been eating after stopping Mirtazapine, then some fell through and I wasn't even bothered, and I've not craved it which is weird lol, till now but I'm skint so nevermind lol

You're supposed to twist the bowl back and forth and not touch it with the flame lol
You're burning your meth, at least that's what it seems like from the color of your pipe.
I never touch the pipe with the flame it’s just a camera illusion, but my pipe does need cleaned badly... I’m just too lazy to do it 😂