• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Clonaz always a strange one for me. Only tablet that always tasted slightly minty to me. Only ever had up too 2mg and found it a really strange benzo. Very subtle in effects. But gave me a calmness i really liked. Really long half life. Didnt get that horrible gaba rebound anxiety. Unfortunatly my supply ran out but they were really effective at curbing my anxiety in a more subtle but more stable way than any other benzo

Clonazepam is what I actually use to treat GAD for this exact reason. It just kind of "works in the background" all day. Doesn't fuck me up like most other benzos and leaves me fairly clearheaded, although it does mildly affect my memory. I say mildly because I don't blackout or anything I just forget the occasional word here and there and shit like that. Small price to pay for the anxiety relief imo.

They make the pills taste minty so they can be used sublingually. The reason for that is because their primary use is for epilepsy, so if someone is having a fit you need a quick onset. Clonazepam orally takes 40 mins or so to kick in but is much faster acting sublingually (holding it under your tongue). So they added the mint taste to basically make it easier to sublingual.

hexedrone any good? stay safe with the alpha php wont u :D. last is n ethyl pentedrone? have fun :D

I like hexen, qjuite a bit actually, but I went rhrough 2 grams of NEP recently and I liked it a lot more. Much less fiendy, much less crash, and a warmer, more empathogenic side to it. Not as rushy, for sure, but that's kind of a plus for me I don't IV, I just snorted it all (and plugged some). I did binge on it til it was gone, but I felt amazing the whole time, I was super functional, excelled at work, had so many great conversations, and never really crashed except for just being depleted and exhausted by the end from not sleeping much (probably wouldn't have really slept at all except for etizolam to catch a few hours every night).

Hey guys myfriends doing .2 ofcocaine and .3 of ice in this w. No tolerance. Is this legal to post here? If not plz let me know

Not exactly the proper thread but it's okay. Your friend is trying to do all of that at once? That's a horrible idea. Especially with no tolerance. Your friend is either an idiot or has a death wish.

Clonazepam is what I actually use to treat GAD for this exact reason. It just kind of "works in the background" all day. Doesn't fuck me up like most other benzos and leaves me fairly clearheaded, although it does mildly affect my memory. I say mildly because I don't blackout or anything I just forget the occasional word here and there and shit like that. Small price to pay for the anxiety relief imo.

They make the pills taste minty so they can be used sublingually. The reason for that is because their primary use is for epilepsy, so if someone is having a fit you need a quick onset. Clonazepam orally takes 40 mins or so to kick in but is much faster acting sublingually (holding it under your tongue). So they added the mint taste to basically make it easier to sublingual.
Man clonaz Is fucking wonderful for anxiety. Best therapeutic benzo, if we talking about recreational one, Valium Is king

Yeah i need clonaz back. My doctors wont budge just give me shitty valium that is ok for short term relief but i want long lasting benzo. Fuck doctors honestly they know fuck all most of em.

I got sumthing make your mouths water

I am proper jelly of that.

Heh. Jelly of the jellies.

Man clonaz Is fucking wonderful for anxiety. Best therapeutic benzo, if we talking about recreational one, Valium Is king

Agreed, although the best recreational benzo is temazepam. Valium is a close second though along with bromazepam.

@matt<3ketamine i haven't seen those in about 15 years - I thought they stopped making them because people were trying to IV them and dying?

All I have in my 'stash' right now is a few tramadol and some valerian root. 😭

I am proper jelly of that.

Heh. Jelly of the jellies.

Agreed, although the best recreational benzo is temazepam. Valium is a close second though along with bromazepam.
Yea man they knock u for 6, as you can see I love my nitraz by the lack of em lol

I love nice big thicc baggies of powder, I could stare at them for hours. Seeing one gets my heart rate going. It really brings me back to when I used to get 10-20g of mdpv in the mail. God those were the days, a couple clicks of the mouse, enter credit card and shipping info, hit submit, awhile later an innocent looking envelope arrives and then weeks of debauchery follow. I really really miss it, psych ward stays and all.

Anyways I love seeing or handling a bag of powder, even seeing something as innocent as a bag of some lame nootropic or vitamin still gets me going. Of course having the lush stuff would be much better, goes without saying but I said it anyways.

I wish I could wave my wand over these and have them magically change to MDPV, methylone and 4-mmc:

l5WXbif.jpg

I should probably also ask for a benzo, lol.

Instead these are (left to right):
20g Tianeptine Free Acid
10g Tianeptine Sodium
25g Tianeptine Sulfate

Not exactly the bees knees but Tianeptine has a special place in my heart so even though these aren't super duper cool drugs I still love them all the same ❤️

Yeah i need clonaz back. My doctors wont budge just give me shitty valium that is ok for short term relief but i want long lasting benzo. Fuck doctors honestly they know fuck all most of em.
I'm so lucky Man, i get benzos otc in my country. Same with pentin AND pregab :D

They r a lovely benzo man, lik a different kind of clonaz, don't no how to explain
Ik what y mean! But short acting. Ativan Is goooood, i wish i could try it IV. I've tried midazolam AND diazepam IV but I'm interested un trying loraz lol.