Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH: .:TWO TRIBES 06`:. Supreme Court Gardens : Sunday March 5th REVIEWS

toenibbler said:
pfft .. what is all this one or the other stuff .. :p =D

biggest regret 4 TT is that the 6th is a public holiday, but not for unis.. so 8( :(

It's Called not being a Slack Uni Student ;) and having to work every second weekend while still working 55 hours during the week. I NEED TO SLEEP I"M GETTING OLD MAN !!!!

PS The Line-Up for TT is SHITE anyway ;) hehehehehe ;)

Tribesman - Confirmed
roger the shrubber - Confirmed
astro^boi - Confirmed
Hi Octane
Rubber_Duck
Juvenile - Confirmed
chaddyevo3
~SENSUALLY PLUR~
toenibbler - Confirmed
Depone
thinkingwelfare - Confirmed
Morissey - Confirmed
vickers
RobV - Confirmed
zephyr
JoneZzZy - Confirmed

Nice fat list there already...

Also toenibbler, you got your armin DVD! Where abouts did you get it from?

Last edited:
ok then h@ndo i guess ill let it slide :p
at least ur makin it 2 good vibes. =D

Also toenibbler, you got your armin DVD! Where abouts did you get it from?
got it from my good ol friend the internet =D

h@ndo said:
It's Called not being a Slack Uni Student ;) and having to work every second weekend while still working 55 hours during the week. I NEED TO SLEEP I"M GETTING OLD MAN !!!!

PS The Line-Up for TT is SHITE anyway ;) hehehehehe ;)

Hey- I might bump into you at good vibes then, astro is going too (hopefully). It will be good to see you again old man :p:D

Oh Tribesman- you can strike that slack bastard Rubber Duck off the list, he is turning out to be the piker king of Perth. Im disappointed son! :X :X

zephyr said:
Oh Tribesman- you can strike that slack bastard Rubber Duck off the list, he is turning out to be the piker king of Perth. Im disappointed son! :X :X

HAHAH, its getting like that isnt it, *sigh*.........

I miss the good times, il jump back on the scene really soon....

However im organising a meetup, il keep all yas posted....

Tribesman - Confirmed
astro^boi - Confirmed
Hi Octane
Rubber_Duck
Juvenile - Confirmed
chaddyevo3
~SENSUALLY PLUR~
toenibbler - Confirmed
Depone
Morissey - Confirmed
vickers
RobV - Confirmed
zephyr
JoneZzZy - Confirmed
][ridium

Gotta get my ticket within a week, since I found out I had more cash available than i originally thought i would.

confirm me and my lurker friends who are too scared to get an account and post so we can slowly but surely take over the aus events forum with our superior linguistic skills and natural cunning.
and lets not mention the infamous incident when a greenlighter looked a bluelighter in the eye at that rave and was viciously beaten and stabbed and deservedly so.

OK finally set up my account, this event is looking mighty well good, can't wait for armin. And i can't wait to meet all you crazy people there, except you vickers your a piece.

^^^ dont look at Vickers in the eye he might beat and stab you, because hes a bluelighter now........:D :D ;)

I had never heard of Technasia until this event, just d/l a couple of their sets and they are pumping! Never liked tech much but this is really stuff you can party to!

yeh technasia make some amazing tunes...this is going to be dope, havn'nt seen them do a live set before only dj sets....but is was in a dark club with techno heads.....wonder what the vibe will be like outside with the lovely perth weather, but with a crowd of mostly trance fans....should be interesting cos they can really bash it out...hopefully might turn some heads and wake people up from that trance pish 8) ;)

id be up for meeting some people cos as i said in my other post im just back from being away for years and my old rave buddy listens to metal now so ill be there by myself.

does anyone know set times? cos im really only there for lavelle, blackstrobe and technasia...wouldnt mind seeing packer though for old times sake, better not be that same ol set same ol tunes he used to bash out all the time though ;)

daneo said:
OK finally set up my account, this event is looking mighty well good, can't wait for armin. And i can't wait to meet all you crazy people there, except you vickers your a piece.

i should let the bluelight community know that daneo wets the bed and loves rnb and emo.
yeh depone theres lots of friendly and idiotic people to hang out with,never been to a proper meet up myself but the blers ive met are cool for perth folk ;)
the dnb djs should be good,if only bloody earth core wasnt on the same day.....

Suggestion for meet up point:
Well since breakf's meet up point was so crowded picking a point that i know/think/hope wont b (well wasnt last event @ SCG's) would probs be near the big tree just on ur right as soon as u enter, inbetween where they had vodaphone tent and breaks tent at summa (for those who where @ that).
There are a number of tents(probs the redbull ones again) put up around this area, def a nice place 2 chillax.

So unless they change the layout completely or someone has a better idea, i pick-er-ed that.
And giving i remember or not 2 distracted 2 look @ watch 2 realise what time it is(Bluelightmeetup o'clock) i shall try make it ^_^

year sounds good... neva been ta a meet up so it gona be weird but fuck it ill be off chops anyway everybody becomes ya best mate :)

Tribesman - Confirmed
astro^boi - Confirmed
Hi Octane - Confirmed
Juvenile - Confirmed
chaddyevo3 - Confirmed
~SENSUALLY PLUR~ - Confirmed
toenibbler - Confirmed
Depone
Morissey - Confirmed
vickers
RobV - Confirmed
zephyr
JoneZzZy - Confirmed
][ridium
Daneo
Will be there with a crew of 15 odd, most of who I have slowly plied away from the evils of rnb :D

it might just be me but i dont see the point in confirming people on a list......whoever goes to the meetup goes and whoever doesnt doesnt.