Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH: .:TWO TRIBES 06`:. Supreme Court Gardens : Sunday March 5th REVIEWS

daneo said:
Im down with this meeting place.
Thinking this blue balloon thing is a good idea as well, even though im only really supposed to have a green one.
Meeting time, how does 7PM sound to everyone?

No way, 7PM is baadddddd, AvB is on then :).

All I know is I will not be attending the meet(oh big loss) if it's between 3.30 – 8.30pm. Markus and Armin are on then, and I'm going to be front and centre for both of their whole sets. I Suggest something like 2:30-3 for the meet.

Hmmm.....bit of dissarray with the meetup....i wonder if it will actually happen in the end....????????

have faith! i say 3pm out the front of the mist tent as rob v so expertly recommended.
noone extremely good is playing then...well they might be but i didnt check.
daneo and i will be bring along some blue and green balloons for everyone and i think it will be just great!
if anyone disagrees with me theyre wrong.

vickers said:
have faith! i say 3pm out the front of the mist tent as rob v so expertly recommended.
daneo and i will be bring along some blue and green balloons for everyone and i think it will be just great!

Agree, I will be there, 3pm outside the mist tent. Might bring along a blue balloon aswell.

vickers said:

Any chance u could put some N20 into the balloon for me??? pleaseeeE =D =D =D

Oh shit...

Sunday : Fine. Hot. Min: 22 Max: 37

Looks like its gonna be a schorcher :(

Any chance of some air conditioning inside the godskitchen tent u think??? =/

At summerdayze, in the tent that was located where the godskitchen tent is for Two Tribes they had mist coming from the roof of the tent which kept the punters cool, hopefully they'll try this again ay

last time il be on the net before the glorious road trip up to the city,so as soon to be senior administrator i ask is the 3pm meet up at the front of the life saving mist tent ok?
dynamite! cya all there.

Morissey said:
Oh shit...

Sunday : Fine. Hot. Min: 22 Max: 37

Looks like its gonna be a schorcher :(

Any chance of some air conditioning inside the godskitchen tent u think??? =/

And some playboy bunnies serving beers would go down a treat.

and no astro,there will be no N20 for you!
you didnt compliment me on my clothes/appearance at andy c.

Looks like its still gonna be a stinker (37!?). So drink plenty of fluids girls and boys, don't want your grandma to see you on a current affair now do we?? See you all there at 3 tomorrow!

^ how do you get reviews when it's not even on until tomorrow?

Then again, i hear high resistance flux capacitors are cheap in Perth these days... perfect for your urgent time-travelling needs.

Have fun Perth people!!

haha im just getting in earlly ;) my brain will be "to not here" to edit tmw ;)

w00t! this week went by pretty damn fast. I better get some sleep cos tomorrow is gonna be a big day. should see some of you there at 3pm if I make it along :)