• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH: .:TWO TRIBES 06`:. Supreme Court Gardens : Sunday March 5th REVIEWS

vickers said:
anyone who disagrees with me obviously hasnt woken up screaming violently,drenched in sweat from a nighmare about the poor greenlighter who was viciously stabbed and then set on fire at the '03 godskitchen.

twas a peaceful dance event,you know nothing unusual happening really.i was walking along with all the moderators and nothing less you know and then i ordered a vodka redbull.the moderators and senior moderators paid for it of course.then we strolled gently to the bluelight meetup.we greeted all the other bluelighters...then what happened next is hard for me to say even in writing but its necessary.

the bluelight group was just standing there laughing about the ol' times and such when a figure emerged.he introduced himself as 'peter'......i thought back to my computer and realised this 'peter' was a greenlight....under 20 posts.'peter' looked me in the eye for a few seconds and i quickly informed the group about this and.......something snapped within us all.a real primal rage set in and .....that was the end of this 'peter'.

it was a sight to see i tell you all.astro boi and toenibbler both gave him some nunchuck love while fryd the moderator and i had at him with some fucken flamethrowers and shit.rubber duck and zephyr then finished him off in true bluelight style.

we have never spoken of that night,or seen each other since,kinda like a stephen king book i suppose. i still think of it now...everytime i see a greenlighter,wondering if it could happen again.....would we let ourselves?

It was horrible
we buried the body under a local rubbish dump.
To this day i can still see the fear in his eyes when we realized he had less then a hundred posts

How can you sick people just openly discuss the tragic death of my brother like this. its not his fault he was a greenlighter.

He was so happy after discovering this new website "Bluelight. It was all he talked about, he was so looking foreward to meeting fellow bluelighters for the first time. I didn't think of it at the time but after the tragedy i realised how evil you bluelight peaople can be.

I used to be a worm farmer but after the losing my brother i now go around spreading the word and warning other people of the dangers of the evil bluelighters.

To all you bluelighters who are reading this and commited this awfull crime, you know who you are. I hope you all BURN IN HELL.

Greenlighters beware.

ordered ARMINS the next level..... cheers astro boy.... its this weekend cant wait!!!!!!!!!! its gona be so good everyone i no is going :) :) :) best weekend eva coming up.... great ppl great place and best dj what else can ya ask for.... only one thing that he plays out side......... and hopefully he play tiesto's and bt's song "love come again" mad beat and nice vocals... love that song and neva heard it played anywere other then tiestos dvd

Haha hell yea plur it must be re lived!!!

Just wondering if any one has the line up time table??

Stolen from Teknoscape:

TWO TRIBES PERTH
SUN 5 MARCH 2006

SUBLIMINAL (Outdoor Stage)
8.00 – 10.00pm Erick Morillo
6.30 – 8.00pm Steve Angello
5.00 – 6.30pm David Guetta
3.30 – 5.00pm Tocadisco
2.00 – 3.30pm Coburn
1.00 – 2.00pm Blackstrobe (Live)
12.00 – 1.00pm Adam Kelly

GODSKITCHEN TENT
8.30 – 10.00pm Kai Tracid
5.30 – 8.30pm Armin Van Buuren
3.30 – 5.30pm Markus Schulz
2.30 – 3.30pm Technasia (Live)
1.00 – 2.30pm Max Graham
12.00 – 1.00pm Kenny L

AIR TENT
8.30 – 10.00pm DJ Die
7.00 – 8.30pm Lee Coombs
5.30 – 7.00pm James Lavelle (Unkle)
4.00 – 5.30pm Ali B
2.30 – 4.00pm Dylan Rhymes
1.30 – 2.30pm DJ Clipz
12.00 – 1.30pm A-Sides

LOCAL HEROES STAGE
9.00 – 10.00pm J-dubz
8.00 – 9.00pm Jon Noonan
7.00 – 8.00pm Greg Packer
6.00 – 7.00pm Micah
5.00 – 6.00pm Richie G
4.00 – 5.00pm Flex
3.00 – 4.00pm Darren Briais
2.00 – 3.00pm Gully
1.00 – 2.00pm Don Migi
12.00 – 1.00pm Matt Bern

Could always leave early and pretend he finished last :p.

I reckon it's ok, could've been worse... allows for some DJ Die / Kai Tracid without missing Armin. Although Melb reports seem to suggest Kai was a bit shitty. Oh well all plans go out the window a couple of hours after arrival anyway so meh.

chaddyevo3 said:
what armin not playing last :( that sucks.......

Its quite simple really, Markus -> Armin -> Kai is a progession from Softer to Harder trance. It would feel really weird to go from hard trance/acid to uplifting trance, but since it's done this way it is going from prog trance -> uplifting trance -> hard trance/acid.

3 hours is ok astro! serves you right for nunchucking peter i suppose

So have we got a confirmed meetup place (and time) for bluelighters?

I would like to meet some of you :p

astro^boi said:
I thought Armin was down for 3.5 Hrs? Boo to that. Not long to gooooo....

It was put down as 3.5hrs on Future's site, but that was a mistake, it was only meant to be 3hrs all along.

Now for a Meet up point. I suggest the following.(even tho im a greenlighter and I will be killed :p). I even got a pretty map and all :d.

two%20tribes%20map-2.JPG

Now I like that idea, if you don't and want to suggest another place then im all for it, just thought that looked the best and easiest.

yeah sounds good what time???? i reckon we should have two meeting times just incase we miss one coz to off chops at the time..........

Im Still a Big Fan of The Big Black Dot as A Meet Up.
3838.jpg

But seeing as it would be a bit out of the way i guess ill have a look at RobV's Map

Oh :O ...
And wats this ...
I Found Wally ? :D Can U =D
two20tribes20map-2wally.jpg

haha ilike it how they have designated "Dance Floor" Areas
I Dont Want 2 catch Any of u's Not Dancing In the Correct ZOnes .. or god help me !

(ps. havnt looked at weather guess's, anyone care 2 enlighten me ?)

(pss. spot looks good, just need 2 remember/be reminded ^^)

I'm monitoring http://www.bom.gov.au/cgi-bin/wrap_fwo.pl?IDW12300.txt pretty regularly hoping for this to change:

MEDIUM RANGE FORECAST FOR PERTH FOR:
Friday : Fine and sunny. Min: 17 Max: 31
Saturday : Fine, partly cloudy. Min: 19 Max: 35
Sunday : Fine. Hot. Min: 20 Max: 34

But hey it's only wednesday, they can cock up the weather pretty badly in four days.

Still I'll be suprised if it's less than 30. Bah.

yeh none of you liars came to my black dot meet up at subculture,i waited there for 4 hours in the cold,crying.
and if it wasnt for the dance floor icons nibbler of toes i wouldnt know where abouts to dance.

Im down with this meeting place.
Thinking this blue balloon thing is a good idea as well, even though im only really supposed to have a green one.
Meeting time, how does 7PM sound to everyone?