• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH: .:TWO TRIBES 06`:. Supreme Court Gardens : Sunday March 5th REVIEWS

astro^boi said:
Yeh think ITM has the info saying Armin is in a tent. Not sure....think we might have to sardine can it again.... :(

There is alot of different reports going around atm, but looking the the twotribes site it has Armin playing 3.5hrs and in the GK Tent, so same info as ITM.

I don't really mind that AvB is in the tent, it just means that I am going to have to get there early, so I can be front n centre for Armin, will also have to buy at least 5 water bottles before entering the tent, as I will not be moving for Armin.

Going to be such a good day, thinking of doing the earthcore double as well, don't know if my body will be able to handle it tho.

i was thinking the same thing but relised it will only make me not rember any of armin coz ill be 2 fuck up.... but it going ta b great no matter what :) ARMIN IS GOD cant wait im getting so excited :) :) :)

I had never heard of Technasia until this event, just d/l a couple of their sets and they are pumping! Never liked tech much but this is really stuff you can party to!

Gotta love the tekno, i suspect the arena to be empty by this stage. Not many tek followers in Perth. All the well there should be more room to groove on. Depending on what kinda set Technasia play. They churn out some pretty minimal stuff ranging all the way to the harder styles of techno.

Well Lets Have a Roll Call Ey?

Tribesman - Confirmed
roger the shrubber - Confirmed
astro^boi - Confirmed
Hi Octane
Rubber_Duck
Juvenile
chaddyevo3
~SENSUALLY PLUR~
toenibbler
Depone
thinkingwelfare - Confirmed
Morissey - Confirmed
vickers
RobV - Confirmed
zephyr

Last edited:
Ill be there hopefully but if for some reason I pike or am too old to do both events in the one day, Astro, Duckie, Ill catch up with you at infected mushie.

Hey that rhymes!:D

i dont no if i can come coz im a green lighter LOL na yeah meet up sounds good were and when????? and also y am i green lighter any1???

chaddyevo3 said:
...and also y am i green lighter any1???
FAQ said:
Greenlighter is the standard title for registered posters who have made less than 20 posts.
:)

not too far away now. will try and make it to the meetup this time. venue is new to me so hopefully someone can provide detailed directions, hehe.

tribesman said:

Tribesman - Confirmed
astro^boi - Confirmed
Hi Octane
Rubber_Duck
Juvenile
chaddyevo3
~SENSUALLY PLUR~
toenibbler
Depone
Morissey
vickers
RobV
zephyr

who are all you people anyway? Im out of the loop!8(

I assume senually plur is plur sensual? Wheres red koi? Irish? Killing time? H@ndo? Have they all left us and moved on with their lives? :(

Dunt think h@ndo and killing_time are going to TT this year. But am pretty sure Red Koi and *IRISH* are gonna be there.

tribesman said:

Tribesman - Confirmed
astro^boi - Confirmed
Hi Octane
Rubber_Duck
Juvenile
chaddyevo3
~SENSUALLY PLUR~
toenibbler
Depone
Morissey
vickers
RobV
zephyr

Confirm me :)

I also got my infected mushroom ticket a few days ago, this is gonna be hardcore.

Im all for a meet up. I havent been to the gardens before so I dont know a good place. Can I suggest a not so crowded place to meet?

At Breakfest there was supposed to be a meet but there was so many people at the meeting spot it was imposible unless you knew blue lighters already...

HMm ill try look for a map of some sort otherwise will have to wait and see if they release a map for this years Two Tribes.

zephyr said:
who are all you people anyway? Im out of the loop!
don't worry, its not like I feel i've ever been 'in the loop' either, hehe. I've attempted a few meetups but never actually found the other ppl (or not made it at all), but I will one day :)

zephyr said:
who are all you people anyway? Im out of the loop!8(

I assume senually plur is plur sensual? Wheres red koi? Irish? Killing time? H@ndo? Have they all left us and moved on with their lives? :(

I still here !!!=D

Just not posting much these days :\ Yeah NOT going to TT this year, it was either this or GOOD VIBRATIONS and for me twas a NO BRAINER.

Have fun people

tribesman said:

Tribesman - Confirmed
astro^boi - Confirmed
Hi Octane
Rubber_Duck
Juvenile
chaddyevo3
~SENSUALLY PLUR~
toenibbler
Depone
Morissey - Confirmed
vickers
RobV
zephyr

Confirming myself.

Would be good to have a meet up aswell. There is quite a lot of room to the right of the main stage where they have all the food stalls aswell, but that was for last years summadayze(with avb) so I don't know if they changed it around, might have to look at some pics from this years summadayze to decide where the meet up will be.

h@ndo said:
it was either this or GOOD VIBRATIONS and for me twas a NO BRAINER.

pfft .. what is all this one or the other stuff .. :p =D

biggest regret 4 TT is that the 6th is a public holiday, but not for unis.. so 8( :(
probs not going 2 get to go as hard as id like(meaning i probs wont make TT + Infect) .. WOULD SOOO LOVE 2.

ah well ... off 2 fimilarise my self with some of the lesser known artists on the list and 2 watch my new Armin Only DVD :D