Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 30/1/04 [UPDATED 12/2/04]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Is the first line of that post really something you want to be advertising like that?

Ok guys, Just another little wrap up of what pills are going round Perth at the mo'

Kangaroos
Colour - White with faint grey specks
Description - Larger pill with indented kangaroo logo on one side of the pill with a deep V across the other. Both sides are slightly beveled.
Tested - Not tested as yet?
Rating - 4/5
Picture Here
**Thankyou to pillpopper123**

3's
Colour - Red
Description - Hard pressed pill with indented 3 logo. No bevel or score on either side.
Tested - Mendelin: Black in 5 secs
Rating - 7
Picture Here

69's
Colour - Yellow
Description - Hard pressed pill with 69 logo; bevelled on front, no score or bevel on back
Tested - Mandelin - Black in 3 secs
Rating - 8/9
Picture Here
**Thankyou to J0YR1D3**

Lacrose/Crocodiles
Colour - White
Description - Deep indent of a crocodile on 1 side. No score on back but beveled on both sides.
Tested - Not tested as yet?
Rating - 7/8
Picture Here

Panthers
Colour - White
Description - Smaller pill with detailed press of the pink panthers head on 1 side and score on the back.
Tested - Mandelin - Black in 5 secs
Rating 7/8
Picture Here

There is still the odd versace floating around, but the amount of better quality pills that are going around now blows these away. I have personally tried the 69s/3s/panthers and would recommend them in the order written; 69s being the better IMHO

**Special Note**
Big thankyou to those who have been posting reports! Keep them coming!

Party Safe.

Thanx general :p

I dont mind putting in the effort when we have people making good informative posts and reports regarding their experiences and pills they have got their hands on.

Ill do a fortnightly list if you want, just we will all have to put in the effort to get as much info as possible..

The Perth Pills thread kicks the ass off the other states LIFT YOUR GAME THE REST OF YA! :p

Urahoe..wonderful work your doing!!
Luvin it!
Keep it up moite
Fortnightly list is a great idea

Thankyou Urahoe for forcing us to be better :)
your a champ *insert trophy here*

Just got a 3 and 69 and a couple of things to add to urahoe's reports to make it easier for others.

3's
Colour - Red
Specs - Black - new info
Dimensions - 9mm wide by 5 mm in depth - new info
Description - Hard pressed pill with indented 3 logo. No bevel or score on either side.
Tested - Mendelin: Black in 5 secs
Rating - 7
Picture Here

69's
Colour - Yellow
Specs - White and darker yellow specs , Both yellow 69's i picked up had a red dot in the corner?? - new info
Dimensions - 8mm wide by 4mm depth - new info
Description - Hard pressed pill with 69 logo; bevelled on front, no score or bevel on back
Tested - Mandelin - Black in 3 secs
Rating - 8/9

Edit - A large group of my friends also tried the white crocodile / lacoste's. THey did not think as highly of these pills as in urahoe's report. The group said they lasted about 1 hour and was about as effective as half a new red 3. Most have fairly low tolerance. Any other reports on these and other less known pills in perth would be great.

Last edited:

Colour - Yellow
Specs - White, darker yellow and some red specs. Predominantly yellow tho. almost a solid colour.
Dimensions - 8mm wide 4mm thick
Desc - Quite hard press, Solid breaks. No bevel or score on underside. Beveled with well defined 69 on top.
Tested - Mandelin - black in 4 secs
Rated - 8/9

Peak - ~3hrs with no scattered comedown.. Still very lovey and bouncing...
Comparable to Clovers...

Good pil, out of the vicaci valley of evilness and into the 69 world of love...

69s

The 69s seem to have been tested to death - which is a good thing. It seems there is only one batch floating at the moment. How have ppl found them? Dancy? Smacky? Lovey? I've heard mixed reports. Would like to hear some experiences.
:)

The first couple i had over a weekend were very rushy and dancy with a good strong peak and little to no comedown at all.

The last couple of times i have had 1 they have done quite the oppsite, although both taken at the same venue in the same circumstances and my moods were the same each time.. Not blaming the pill but i wont be taking any more. I think ill get my hands on some 3's or panthers. Havent had a "bad dose" of them yet :)

Thats my 2c
Party to the limit ppl.

Just quietly, comparing clovers to 69s would have to be like comparing my piece of shit car to a Porsche 911. I am yet to eat a 69 (13 days and counting to go), but from all reports they are off the planet.

Did it come to public decision that there were 2 batches of clovers going around? Because if so - i reckon i got the crappy end of the stick.

Anyway see you all at <insert kick-arse perth labour day weekend show here>!!

Bok Bok - you chicken. I will be frying you nicely in my kitchen at the above mentioned event. Events can be named too - * it is and yes, I will be seeing you and your yellow 69 chicken feed there.

=D

[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the posting guidelines before you submit your post. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of curiousity are the comedowns on the 69's similar to the comedowns on the Blue Diamonds that were out awhile back?

I shall post what a quite interesting observation on the Yellow 69's i have seen through my bunch of friends. All pills were retrieved from the same bunch. The results are quite varied. I personally had a whole one, along with many of my group and would give them an 8-9 easily. But many people in our group also simply got nothing off these bikkies. Tolerance is not an issue because it was thier first bikkie in a while. At a guess there must have been a couple with not a very even mix of mdma/mixer.

my rating on the lacoste was second hand info, so i dont stand by it!! might wanna change that rating down to a 6 based on what bill joe has said... although they do seem to be a small batch that has dissapeared quickly, i only saw em around for a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.