Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 30/1/04 [UPDATED 12/2/04]

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i had a red 3 from sept/oct 2003 and compared it with the red 3s that are going around now i would think they were from the same batch IMHO. If you havent had them and want a quality pill, this is your poison (mind the pun ;))

Urahoe said:
if i had a red 3 from sept/oct 2003 and compared it with the red 3s that are going around now i would think they were from the same batch IMHO. If you havent had them and want a quality pill, this is your poison (mind the pun ;))

^^^^^
What he said
=D

Apologies

Rushraver: you are right to have a go; I assumed they were the same as the ones I had and looking at the picture I do not think they are. They do look very similar. Mine had a score also. Tested perfect and quickly on both marquis and Simons.

I am thinking someone made copies of the ones I had which were very good.

We all are entitled to our opinion on this site especially if it is well thought out and an honest one regardless of how many posts one has made or how long they have been making them.

Sorry mate, and welcome to Bluelight.

The binder used in all the 3s is VERY unusual and the dye extremely strong. If you wet a red one and pick it up your hands will look like they have blood on them. A friend snorted a yellow one and was blessed with fluro yellow snot for the rest of the day.
You have been warned.

I'm thinking they are some DDs stash - remember the 3s were in such massive quantities that its highly probable stocks remained un-distributed so they would be available for a rainy day - as seems to be the case now; at least it is compared with the time around new year.

Yellow 69

Colour: Yellow
Description: Hard pressed pill with "69" as a logo bevelled on front, no score or bevel on back
Tested With Mandelin: black in 3 seconds
Rated around 8 / 9 in eastern states will report back when test driven here

Picture here

*edit*
Measures 8mm x 4mm

that is all.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard anything about the white kangaroos in perth?
Average sized, with a score on the back i think.
Are they the same as the eastern states?

all i have heard re: the kangaroos/qantas is that they are meant to be awesome. this is from my brothers friends, so don't hold me to it, just trying to pass on what i heard :)

Can you get any more info maniia? If so that would be really useful.

Thanks, BigTrancer :)

i'll try to get some more info... but like i said, i just heard my brother and his friends talking about them.... will do some investigating :)

White Kangaroo

Pill Shape: Round , 7mm in diameter, 3.5mm in depth

Color: Slightly off white, with a few light grey speckles

Logo: Indented Kangaroo taking up most of the front side of the pill

Score: Deep V-shaped score across the whole back

Bevel: Small square bevel on both sides

Me and 3 other friends each consumed a half. (2 of us usually consume wholes, the other 2 usually have halves). Heard good things about them so we expected at least some results. Felt small rushes for about an hour. Slight jaw clenches later. The two girls felt really sleepy after that. Overall, very little effect, no real peak.

I may try a full this weekend, just to see if that gives better results.

http://www.pillreports.com/images/largepills/40021.jpg

They look somewhat yellow? Good post none the less, and welcome to Bluelight :)

nah, thats just the light ive got shining on it. theyre definately white, a tad greyish.

Somebody else i talked to also said that they needed to double drop these to get an effect.

Might get rid of the ones i've got, and get my hands on some of the red 3's. :D

Anyone on here tested the new Red 3's going around now?

I have S-R and IMHO they would be just as good as the last batch that hit perth. Good strong peak (maybe too strong for the inexperienced user) with little to no comedown.

As for Mandelin test - Black in 3-4 seconds.

Like i said before if you can get them, do so!

Also if you want a good quality strong peaking pill try out the Yellow 69s. I would have to say these are a stronger peak than the red 3's but dont seem to last as long. Once again i would recommend anyone who is new to high MDMA dose pills to take it in halves and preferably with people you can trust to pull you out of any situation you may fall into.

Thats my 2c on what would have to be the better pills going around perth atm.

Party Safe guys n gals

Cheers Urahoe... Actually having a bit of a dilemma at the moment choosing between Red 3's and Yellow 69's. Most of the reports I've read on the 3's have got 7's while the 69's have got mostly 9's. Can anyone else recommend which one to go for?

There is still a good supply of the 69s going around perth, lets hope they stick around ;)

Urahoe said:
I would have to say these are a stronger peak than the red 3's but dont seem to last as long. Once again i would recommend anyone who is new to high MDMA dose pills to take it in halves and preferably with people you can trust to pull you out of any situation you may fall into.

A chick friend of mine, who is an experienced piller, had one of the new batch of Red 3's on the weekend and spewed everywhere.
Although she never had the old three's i'd likely attribute the bein' sick to the binder (which in the old batch was attributed to sickness in a number of people.. although I was fine =D).
Said they were good otherwise.

Well i think the current red 3's are a bit cleaner than the last lot, and not as strong.

i am holding in my hand a white lacoste

pill is clean white with very very feint grey speckles on close inspection. has a quite detailed little crocodile on it. beveled both sides and no score.
some of the pills have randomly coloured spot or scribbles on them, im told they were imported inside textas.

havent consumed or tested these as im on a bit of a brain recovery period, but 3 friends gave them a thumbs up and a 7 or 8 rating.
havent heard any other reports of these so i thought id post in case someone wants some info on them, sorry i couldnt be very imformative but somethings better than nothing i guess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.