Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 30/1/04 [UPDATED 12/2/04]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome post bill! Good to see the cherries are back, i thoroughly enjoyed them last time. I have also heard that the panthers are back. There is a fairly decent supply of the A/Archie/Lexus going around aswell.. and from what i imagine the blue motorolas are all dried up?

Ill have to get a shopping list from the DD and see what sort of party pack i can round up for this huge weekend in perth!

Yea panthers are back , my friend picked up a couple of them for a big event in perth on the weekend wink wink ahah.

Clovers

Colour - Blue
Description - Identical to This Picture except they are blue with darker blue specks and not beige with greyish specks. Very hard pressed pill with indented clover logo. Domed on 1 side and not scored.
Measurements - 8mm x 4mm
Tested - Mandelin - Purple to black in 5 secs.
Rating - 8
Picture - As Above

If these babies are anything like the beige clovers that were around a month ago, GOD DAMN! I am very pleased that i have my hands on these because of how good the others were. A full report will be up tomorrow some time.

Party Hard!

Last edited:
a lot of decent pills floating around perth the last few months. and a fair few going round this week for the event most of us will be attending. lets hope as many ppl can post back about what was going round at the time

heres to a good long weekend

Panthers are back... picked up some white ones from mr DD tonight, looks the same as the reports from melbourne, average rating was around a 7/8... very clean press, white, very loved up feelings, turned black in 5 seconds... sorry for little info guys :( there are heaps of reports from melbourne/sydney check pill reports will road test this weekend and post results.. Have a fantastic long weekend guys, party safe!!!

Blue Clover Road Tested

Very clean pill with everything you can imagine from a good quality, strong mdma pill. Took around 45-60mins to kick in and when it did i was dancing my ass off in a very euphoric state. Not a hard pill that will knock you on your ass if your only new to the game, but still a good clean pill.

LIttle to no comedown, though i did have a little trouble getting to sleep, but i was still buzzing a good 6hrs later. If you can get these, do so.

Excellent info - thanks. Would appear to be the perfect drop for the days ahead. ;)

Extreme results for Blue clovers done by someone reliable:

Marquis: quick to black; quite a brackish black; no real purple; that may be the blue colouring though.

Simons: straight to the lovely deep blue we know and love

Robadope: nothing discernible although they want u to use an eigth of a pill for this test; yeah right.

These almost look like the blue domes bar having one side flat and stamped; that speckly omo look is so distinctive.

Have heard Beige Crowns going around as well.
Not yet road tested but sure to report on them after the weekend..
And those Blue Clovers look very yummy!
Looks to be a decent amount of quality stuff going around at the moment.

Thanx for that biscuit :)
And yes astro, they are very yummy

Last edited:
Hey just dropped some beige A's last night and these are the same from sydney not the other yellow ones goign around perth.

A's/Archies/Lexus
logo - A very faint A , kinda looks like a v
Colour - Nice beige colour , defently not a canary yellow
specs - Darker brown specs throughout
Dimensions - 7/8mm wide x 5 mm depth , pretty sure they where 5 mm in depth , very fat pill.
Press - quite soft
Tester - n/a
Rating - 8/9
Picture

Also green armanis where going around the club last nite. Not sure if these are teh same but where nice fat pills and quite skinny. Any reports on them would be nice

Also report on brown/ beige superman on pillreports if any one was searching for info.
http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=40420

Green Armani's
Logo: Armani symbol (some may dispute it looks like the Versace as it is a V upside down)
Colour: Light green with a few white specs
Dimensions: 8mm by 5 mm (very thick pill)
Rating:7/8

Look like the ones that were going around last year.
the size and looks are exactly the same.
I had a few green armani's when they came out..These were pretty much spot on. Same effects.. Quite intense when a whole pill is dropped. Recommend halves for first timers.
All in all a nice pill, if u had the ones last year. then u will know what these are like! get em while u can!

Status
Not open for further replies.