Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 30/1/04 [UPDATED 12/2/04]

Status
Not open for further replies.
69s seem to be nearly out Astro - although I guess a lot of ppl will have them for this weekend. Have heard good things about A's/ Lexus' in Perth at the moment too - if they're anything like those reported in the eastern states I'm glad they're here! =D

had some v.nice pills on the weekend.. yellow, quite flaky.. apparently they are fresh from over east and called 'lexus' as it has the lexus L - but most the pills you couldnt even see the L.

tried half as the dd said they were strong.. didnt expect to have a great deal happen, but did it ever. group of 4 of us at home got totally floored by a half. peak lasted a good 2hrs then halfs were taken 2wice more after that.. eye wobbles, very clenchy jaw loved up pill.

i have searched on pillreports to try find the pill, but nothing seems to match.

I have also heard of these A/Lexus pills coming to perth and will be very keen to get my hands on them going by what was posted on them in the eastern states. If they are as good as people are saying i will be stocking up.. like i did with the green armanis.. The final of which i have will be consumed over the long weekend. Man i cant wait!!!

Anyways, if these new pills are here from sydney i will have a report on them asap.

Keep posted guys.

Just to let you know, you can expect a test report on the A/Lexus pingers that ARE here in perth by wednesday so you are all informed for the long weekend and a report regarding how they perform monday/tuesday next week.

And yes, i really am a hoe.. Gotta have a hobby right? ;)

can someone tell me anymore about the Yellow 69's, i know there is an awful lot of info on them out there, i have heard from some ppl that had them, they they are VERY strong, as in have half and your off your tree, halucinating (sp?), feeling nautious, etc etc. these ppl that had them are regular users of pills so i trust their judgement, my guess is just a really good strong dose of MDMA, coz they got all the usuall MDMA signs.....
i may get a couple for the event on the weekend, and just want to know other ppl's experiences with these ones, good or bad, let me know how they are....

Thanks pppls :D :p

unfuzed there have been many post in this thread and on this board on teh yellow 69's. IF thats not enough check out the thousand of post on pillreports.

A / Archie / Lexus

Colour - Yellow
Description - Large pill which is rather crumbly. Domed at 1 end with a very faint logo on the other. No score or bevels
Size - 7mm x 5mm
Tested - Mandelin - Black instantly (i shit you not)
Rating - I would rate these 8 just on the test. Impressed the hell outa me.
**No Picture As Yet**

Just to let you know, these taste like crap and when snorted.. well *shudders* If you snorted a 69, these are worse, and i had a small broken off piece of pill. I know it wasnt going to do anything for me but i wanted to see if they would be bad.. I will not be snorting 1/2!

I can almost guarantee there will be rave reviews after this weekend about these lil babies. So ill leave this post at that.

Ye, they are a close between beige and yellow.. but hey :) I am partialy colour blind... So please forgive me...

-Pic uploaded... you tell me the colour...

Some people speculate MDA in these... while i dont doubt they may contain some... Strong MDMA effects felt....

badbiki said:
Ye, they are a close between beige and yellow.. but hey :) I am partialy colour blind... So please forgive me...

-Pic uploaded... you tell me the colour...

pic: yep thats the ones!

more tests happening this weekendos!

If the new Lexus's/A's are from the eastern states...
then has anybody got any theories as to why they have changed colour?
Pics of the pills in the eastern states showed that they were beige/brown...And now the ones around Perth seem to be yellow in colour.

obviously these are not the same from the eastern states but could be a new batch from the same manufacturer. Either way they are good pills so who cares where they came from aslong as they get u fucked!.

The A's, beige, brown in colour have been and gone in Adelaide. If they are heading to Perth, stock up. I planned to but ...well ...couldnt resist. A strong pill that is wild when it kicks in.

The A's/Lexus' in Perth are clearly not the same as what was/ is going around over east. There seems to be at least 4 batches in recent circulation around Oz.

Perth's are double domed, very crumbly, very faint (sometimes invisible) logo, no scores or bevels, in a sort of canary yellow. Those over east are visbly quite different. Nontheless, all 4 batches are getting thumbs up across the country so hey, i'm with you Bill Joe, let's get e-tarded =D

Hey

new batch of cherries in , i would say these have been imported from melbourne as they are the same as the latest cherries from there in dimensions and all

White cherries
Logo - Double imprinted cherry
Colour - Creamy white , not a dexie white
Specs - Few specs i would say they look golden
Dimensions - 9mm wide x 3mm depth
Score - Straight line down middle
Tester - n/a
Rating - Although i have not dropped these yet , waiting for weekend , i do think they are same as melbourne and if the case would be 8/9

pic
http://www.pillreports.com/images/largepills/38823.jpg

Link to melbourne reports
- http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=40194
- http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=40075
- http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=40023
- http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=39645- this is the report that made me make the inference they were from melbourne as they have the same dimensions and all. Plus other reports note them as thin which they are. i expect them to be like the white lips dont ask why.

Also heard reports of blue clovers? sound nice. Quite a bit of variety in perth at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.