Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - 26/08/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOORAY for rainy days!!!!!!

Looks like a few yellow smileys are gonna be making me smile again very shortly, i love those people that find a good pill and save a few away. =D =D

BOOMBOOM

*sorry I know its off topic but i had to share* :)

Blue Euro

Dimensions - 8mm x 4mm
Logo - Euro press
Score - No score on back, bevelled both sides
Colour - Light Blue with white & dark Blue specks
Eztest - Mandelin - Straight to purple, black in 5 seconds.

Not consumed yet

Attachments

• euro.jpg
    euro.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 105
yeah id say thats a green euro from a few pages back from that pic :) same bevel and all... they are a lovely pill just a bit weak so eat an extra 1 and youll have a ball :)

they are nice to snort for some reason... there isnt much powder when u crush them...

Blue Butterflies

Cant really report much on them tester-wise because they were a last minute type thing. All in all this is was one of the best pills i've had in a long time. Dropped a whole. 30-40min come up, very wavey but a good strong peak. I had some of the best visuals i've had in ages, i dont usually get the 'awww arent the lights so pretty' but it was definetely working with these ones. Quite lovey too. I would rate them highly but they were untested, so i'm saying 7-8 :)

Like i said, one of the most enjoyable pills i've had lately.

I had one of those Green euro's (i know you call it blue but mine was definately green - same as the pic) last week and would rate it an 7/8.
was very fucked up for a good 2 hours but then I dropped a yellow panda i had saved so i can't really comment on it after the 2 hour mark.

was good though, had a fuckin' great night, even before dropping the second pill

Here's one we just scanned in to give you another idea on the colour....thinking that there is more than one type of these going around as i have seen two distinct different colours and these ones are VERY strong and clean with no comedown at all, 4hr + peak and tested as mdxx substance...

Attachments

• blue euro.jpg
    blue euro.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 279
DeSpise said:
yeah id say thats a green euro from a few pages back from that pic :) same bevel and all...

I can assure you they are blue, not green & I aint colour blind. They are exactly the same as the green ones from a few weeks back except the COLOUR. (My scanner not the best sorry re: my last post of Blue euro) I have consumed both. They are stronger than the green ones & last longer.

Attachments

• euro.jpg
    euro.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 84
local = crap

In other news..

Dropped a blue butterfly on saturday night and it didn't work. Same problem experienced by whole group:(
Apparently
these worked for others...?

Last edited:
Friends have had some blue butterflys lastnite, were fucking awesume. Most of the group had half one each, and were floored! The rest had a whole and were quite impressed to say the least. Hmmm. I HAVE to be on a break now, of all the goddamn times. Blue euros and blue butterflys, some really supurb pills back in perth again!!!!!!! Butterflys tested black/purple really fast with mandelin reagent.

EDIT: whoops only tested butterflys, not the euros.

Last edited:
To me it sounds like there is a possibility there is more than one batch of butterflies. Its for this reason I ask if your going to report, even if its been reported before, give us a good description or even better take a picture. The more solid information in this thread the better :)

WARNING: Blue Butterfly = Shite

Highly unlikely about two different sorts of blue butterfly. Just MAJORLY inconsistent. Pills are all identical just some don't contain fuck all mdma. Save your $ for nye ppl!

Australia and drugs just don't seem to go together lately.

Ok just a call for anybody thats consumed/tested some red/pink hearts? Indented logo, No Score slight, slight bevel on both sides.

WARNING PINK CK

Guys I feel it would be irresponsible of me not to write a warning about snorting the pink CK's (picture page 1). I know you know that they are K but read on. I had a friend who swallowed one and was pretty incapacitated for some time. Some friends of mine got them knowing they were K. We snorted them.

I wont go into extensive details, but snorting K obviously has a much stronger effect than swallowing. If you are going to snort these I would recommend experienced K users to dose with HALF and inexperienced users with a quarter. Believe me that will be more than enough for you to feel effects. Comes on fast so you’ll know pretty soon if you need a little more.

When I used them we had had a fair few other pills before, but nothing for a good 4 hours. One of the guys with us has used proper K plenty of times. He stupidly snorted a whole and within about 15mins was crying saying he wasn’t having fun anymore that he wanted it to stop now. He was still on his way down into the K hole. He was convinced that he was going to die and spent some period time with his eyes closed because looking at the world terrified him too much. While this was only for a short time, it felt like hours and hours.

I also had a whole and had by far the most intense hallucinations I hope to ever have. Could easily write a trip report but cant be bothered.

In the wise words of one of the pill reports on these things - “be careful cos these things will fuck you up the arse and not respect you in the morning.”

Play safe.

I'm glad your all ok, but it concerns me after knowing the pills are bunk you railed whole pills after obviously taking other chemicals earlier in the night. I can only assume you were taking them for the K. Dosing on K can be hard when you have the pure stuff, railing whole pills on a cocktail of other chems is a risky game to play. No one knew for sure the cK's were only just pure K either, thats just one thing they tested positive for.

Everyone said the K dose in these pink CK's was superb!
Pitty they were sold as X at most places for X prices:(

Snorting Special K is how its effective. I think you'd be stupid to consume it any other way.

Had a half and it was mad. Lucky i had some friends around.. Not a club drug!

I wont go into extensive details, but snorting K obviously has a much stronger effect than swallowing.

^^ hehe i think its pretty much a gold rule, snorting == more fucked up =D

but yes, the pink cKs were an awsome Kbomb, if thats what ur after. shared 1 between 2other mates, none of us are regular K users. and it put us on our asses :)

Status
Not open for further replies.