Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - 26/08/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree the whale tails dont last too long, are their two batches of these going around? I had some a few weeks back that may have been different to ones i seen recently?

^hmm i do not think there are two batches of the whale tails going around , I had 3 of them over the last 4 weeks and they all appeared to be the same. However the last one i bought was in the club so i did not get a great look at them.

Also to add , my mates had some blue euro's. They enjoyed them and one who drops every week said they were pretty good. I would however expect them to be the same as the green euros, probably worth a 7 ,at best an 8. I say there probaby the same as the green euros as he had them the next night and reported them to be only slightly weaker which would of been a result of bombing a pill the night before. Sorry i have no specific details as i never got to see the pills.

keep droppin'
Joe

Last edited:
I didnt think there was, i didnt have them myself this weekend but people were saying they had a new batch (blah blah). I was straight and they were off there faces.

I'll give them a 7-7.5 then. Probably right in saying they are the best going round unless you can get some $. Hopefully something better will come up soon .. with all this spring hype and premonition of upcoming festivities .. we need some big things .. i didnt save my brain for nothing!

Low 6.5/7 for the whale tails.

Medium dose but it didnt last long at all.

Green DVDs

Had a green DVD on Sat night, pretty awesome at least 8/10 almost nine. SOO much better then the blue ones. Definatly worth while pill. FINALLY!!!

Can I request a little more detail regarding some of these reports..... Specifically the DVD's, 007's, Musical Notes etc. EZ test results and more than just a colour and a name would be appreciated :)

I'm hearing the Blue DVD's being called green or aqua so they could all be one and the same. A good description or photo could help here.

Lets try and keep the standards up guys, discussion about availability and what not to a minimum and details to a maximum will keep me happy. Ta %)

^^^
Sorry this is lite on detail,
but I can confirm what Geishaa said about the musical notes. Two of my friends had them with me at a gig Sunday night and said that they didn't peak, it never quite got there. Maybe worth a try if you can get 2 for the price of one!

^^^ unless they contain something other than MDMA... ive heard them being called moets as well, steer clear of these...

I know that both the Blue Dollars and the Green Butterfly's have been covered in pill reports.

I'm just curious as to whether there anyone knows if a new batch of either has come out already??
Anybody come across any repressed or copycat pills of these?? I imagine there is a good chance of it as both were rated quite highly.

DVD's

Ok heres the specs on the DVD's. Now there are two definate types, a real blue colur, and a distinct green. These are both sorta white specled, with mirror image DVD logos on them the presses are identical. Sorry have no pics but the blue is quite dark and the green is similar to the green butterfly's colour. Niether have scores. Hope that helps.:)

so u say that the distinct green ones r better then the real blue colour DVD's? i wonder if its the same as the blue mx's record, same batch just few odd ones here and there that arnt that good of quailty.

hmmm
Just checking of anyone has seen any "blue Diesel's" floating around...
chances are the guy is confused and means blue dvd's. Will report back tomorrow with as much info as I can, but if anyone else knows anything feel free to let me know!

DVD

Yeah the green DVD are worth about two of the blue ones, sooo much better. No relation to the mx's i guess, i believe the difference in the mx's was the press, the DVD's are identical presses however. There is no mistaking the colours...

2 weeks ago there were green dome's that were going around i didn't get to pop it because i had alrdy gotten white whale tail..... i heard the green domes were a very good pill just wanna get someone else opinion on that pill...

^ Was just gonna mention that new report on blue blutterflies that had surfaced on pillreports. These are more than likely the same blue butterflies that are going around sydney , the pics are identical when compared to oldtimemuchers report however there is a small chance that they're not. Very promising sign as these were rated highly by almost all consumed ,looks like a little resurgence in the perth pill quality again.

Joe

Last edited:
BLUE DIESEL'S/CUPIDS

Colour blue

Logo imprinted D (Diesel clothing brand logo) and a heart with an arrow through for the cupids

Size 8mm wide x 5mm high

Features No score, hard pressed pill, slightly bevelled edges

EZ test picked em up too close to the event to test, sorry

Description
These pills are exactly the same just a different logo.
These took quite a quile to kick in but they hit like a freight train, way way up really quickly. I had to sit down and just breathe deeply for a while ;)
Didnt last too long though maybe an hour or two at the most but the high was great. Fucked with the legs too, couldnt feel them properly, felt like you were walking on air, but not so bad as to affect coordination. had a green butterfly a little bit later and that lasted much longer.

high 6-7/10 more if they lasted longer, for an event you would need two to get through the majority of the night

had some caps sold to me as MDMA that were actually a research chem or maybe LSD i dunno, they were massive clear caps with a tiny bit of poweder frosting the inside, and a small chunk sitting in the bottom. thats pretty damn indescriptive i know, but got em north of the river so be very careful of these things floating around.

Status
Not open for further replies.