Edges : Bevelled on both sides
Dimensions : 8mm x 5mm
Score : Yes.
Texture : Hard
Taste : Slightly bitter
Test : Nope
Rating : Not consumed

44218.jpg

Pic taken by gher , is from a sydney post so might not be the same pill but the logo defently is

- link to report

Last edited:
Red Koi said:
Red MTV's
These were pretty much just a shitload of speed or something simliar. If there was any MDMA in these it was very very little.

I tested these today.

Pink Mtv

Marquis: Straight to Orange/Brown then slowly purple/black over 30-45sec

Mandelin: Green then slowly purple over 20sec.

yeah i would have tested em but it was a last minute decision unfortunately :(

man I really gotta get a some better hookups, seems I can't get anything of quality lately

^
Hey did those pink mtv's look like this?.

44326.jpg

(Pic posted by the rabbi)
-link to report

Also a new report surfaced for perth

White Snowflakes

Colour : Pure White with a few tiny spec's of brown.
Shape : Round
Size : 8mm x 3.5mm
Logo : Well pressed 6 pointed snow flake. wont crumpy and very firm
Beval : Top and bottom.
Score : Yes, v-groove.
Smell : Slight chemical smell.
Rating : 8 (Subjective though, pills were consumed before hand)
44318.jpg

Report and pic by Too_gone
-link to report

Another report on white snowflakes below by Naxzul
-link to report

Luckily for me they look distinctively different from the white ones. I have heard from good sources that the white mtv's are meant to be quite decent and would imagine they are the same as the ones in the report i linked to before. However they are from different areas so quite possibly they could be quite different.

Take care and keep droppin'
Joe

Had 4 of them Snowflakes at an event on sunday night.

I'm a fairly experienced user (twice a weekend, every week(bad i know)).

These were weird as.

Weren't crumbly at all but when chewed tasted powdery and not really the MDMA bitter taste, it kinda dissolved.

After about 45 minutes I started feeling sick (I never get a churning stomach) and I started to come on. But everytime I walked I got shaky legs like I wanted to collapse and sit down (didn't feel like a MDMA smackdown either). Over the next hour was coming on real slowly then starting to see mad as visuals and a bit of sound distortion. By then I was peaking hard on my ass eyes rolling into the back of my head and a killer jaw clench. I was still peakin when I was offered a another about 2 and a half hours after dropping. Then another 2 later on.

I noticed after the 2nd, 3rd and 4th that when dropped it, it took awhile to come on, and my visuals were getting more and more intense. Also I didn't feel sick after the 1st one started to peak.

Rate it around an 7.5/10..

I think we should also post how tolerant we are (how many pills per month maybe?) that way we would have a better indication because someone could have a 1-2 month break between a pill and have a green euro (weak) and rate it a 9 ? where as a tolerant user would take a Blue Dolphin and still rate it a 9 ??

Last edited:
bill joe said:
White MTV's

Colour : Plain white
Shape : Round, both sides flat
Logo : Imprinted MTV logo
Edges : Bevelled on both sides
Dimensions : 8mm x 5mm
Score : Yes.
Texture : Hard
Taste : Slightly bitter
Test : Nope
Rating : Not consumed

44218.jpg

Pic taken by gher , is from a sydney post so might not be the same pill but the logo defently is

- link to report

I would rate these a 7 out of 10. Not overly strong but still a nice feeling all round. Last around 2 to 3 hours. Got a few eye wobbles from these and had to sit down for a while at the start.

that sick, tired, want to sit down feeling sound a bit ketamine-ish to me, or possibly MDA related... that would explain the visual effects and general wierdness..

pure speculation of course, no one has tested these yet (bad ppl lol) so if anyone can get these for testing purposes ...

The initial effect of the first dose was that bad and yet you continued to eat 4 untested pills over the course of the night 8)

DeSpise said:
pure speculation of course, no one has tested these yet (bad ppl lol) so if anyone can get these for testing purposes ...

Will test & post this evening :)

KostoN said:

I think we should also post how tolerant we are (how many pills per month maybe?) that way we would have a better indication because someone could have a 1-2 month break between a pill and have a green euro (weak) and rate it a 9 ?

heyyyyy..
i've had about two pills per/mth for the last 2yrs and i enjoyed my green euro! i thought it was far from weak but if you check pillreports half say they are great and the rest don't agree. Quite possibly another inconsistent press for 2004??!?

PS - Upon reading the hype surrounding the red misti'z a month ago all i wanted to do was put a few away for xmas and have a break till then. After reading all this PMA bs i've quit drugs completely.

I heard on the radio that someone died just the other day from the PMA red mitsi's, scary stuff.
Doesnt mean you should be quitting drugs though... just test your pills and stay safe. The worst thing about this whole saga is that someone lost a life from someone elses greed. Attached to that is now the increased drug stigma that goig to go with all the bad media coverage :(

well all i can say is ive had these mitzi's on 2 occasions now (all bought at one time, before all the "PMA" suspicion), and in my opinion they are quite a good pill, quite strong, nice clean comedown the next day. Thats the opinion of other ppl in my group that had them too, im not doubting that maybe there is a "bad" batch over east, but from what ive seen here its seems fine, yea fair enough i dont think i would get anymore but to say your gonna quit alltogether just because of "speculation" is going a bit far, but each to their own i say, drugs are always gonna be risky but as long as you test test test, and dont go overboard i think it would be hard to get into trouble. :D

Tested white snowflakes

Same ones as in bill joe's post

Mandelin - Straight to balck 2sec

Marquis - purple - black 10sec

=D

after hearing a report from one of my work mates earlier this week, i'm sad to say that i think the bad batch of red mitzis has hit perth :\

she had half a red mitzi on saturday night and said it was one of the best pills that she has ever had. the next night she had another half(different half, pill bought from different dealer) and said it was like she was having 4 pills at once(but it also felt completely different to the night before), and she thought she was going to die. she had to be carried to the car by her friends, where she promptly threw up for over half an hour. she could barely move for over an hour, and her friends were on the verge of calling an ambulance. it took her a couple of hours to get over it, but she says she still feels like shit nearly a week later.

of course this is not a definate indication that it was one of the bad batch, but it is certainly a strange occurance. especially because she had a half the night before(and was fine), so it's not like her tolerance was down... if anything it was higher than normal.

hmmm, test test test peoples....... and if in doubt, throw it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.