Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - 26/08/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things had to be removed from listing chart , post 1. Sorry for any inconvenieance

I see a couple of pictures missing...any problems? PM me if you like.

red/pink stars

Has anyone in perth tried the red stars?
there seem to be two types, one with a five point star, the other with a 6 point star (star of david).
I'm not sure if both of these are in perth at the moment though.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

actually, i just need info on the 5 pointed stars if anyone has tried them.

cheers

Last edited:
yeah i'd like to know what these are like...
there's a lack of new pills around at the moment

after a 2week break i had a whale tale last night. great gurn, totally out of control. had two in the end. rated it a high 7 or even an 8!

Totally agree wif you there fryd , no doubt that the whale tails are a solid pill , quite strong but just do not seem to last that long. I would rate these probably the bests of the pills that are going around at the moment excluding the dolphins and dollars which appear to be quite rare.

Unfortunately i have to agree with ya on that one. It's a shame too with all the good events on in the next few months, it just seems like Perth is getting pretty dry :(

Everyone i know lately is on Blue dolphins, and i have had some myself, they seem quite common. It has been hard to get anything new of late but i've been "told" that a new press is just coming out, so we shall see what happens, don't know much just that they are white and possibly like white tails.

SO many events...so little decent pills floating around...
This is the time when the money would be made...as ppl would be chasing large amounts of E

yes yes yes so true....
why o why dont i know the right people???

*cries* :(

I WANT SOME OF THOSE GOD DAMN DOLPHINS

No Name known
Logo- Musical note
Colour- Light Brown with white specs
Shape- Round with a flat top about half a cm high

I just recieved this from a well trusted mate. These are meant to be part of a new batch about to hit perth tonight. They are hard pressed and have a kind of waxy feel. They smell like rock but my friend nibbled on one and said it doesnt taste like it but bitter instead. But yeah so there are some new ones in Perth now.

Thats all ive got til i try them.

Hmm ive personaly seen 4 different types of dolphins in the last week alone.

Light blue dolphins (Almost white)
Orange Dolphins
White dolphins with blue specs.
Blue dolphins

So hard to tell which dolphins people are talking about thesedays :\

Agree with comments on the whale tale's. Quality pill but for me lasted max 2.5hours. Would be good to re dose though next time..

yeh my friend had one Whale tale tonight droped at 11:00pm and is still feeling the effects from them 5:55am, she isnt a regular user tho. She also had half first then the other half two hours later.

The musical note pill sucked, it was a complete dud. A little feeling in it like there was something there that just wasn't happening. Very disappointing. It really just made me very anti-social, and i felt really down cause it was so crap. Oh yeah and you still got the side effects and iv woken up feeling really weak. Yeah sorry bitter was not a good discription, i hadnt tasted it tho. It was very tasty as it went down leaving a really acidic taste in my mouth, i had to brush my teeth.

Must say this must be the biggest drought in Perth for a fairly long time...the long run of quality pills has come to a sudden hault. Hope it doesnt stay this way for much longer

yeah hopefully it comes back with a vengeance.... it would be really nice if there was a huge turn around in the next few weeks. Whoever gets in there forst with the first batch of readily available/good quality pills will make an absolute killing :)

and probably worshipped as a hero by a large percentage of the population =D

Status
Not open for further replies.