Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills 19/1/05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange Butterflys are hard to find in perth at the moment had a look around and can't find much. Looks like it's white apples or green mit's for !!!!!

[Edit: Venue details removed. BT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh, i asked two people who i know, they had no idea of where to get orange butterfly's, im happy with Red Apples tho, just because there is more info on them atm, thats what was putting me off the Green Mitzis a bit.

Re: Red Apple Mac's

Benno23 said:
Has anyone tried the red apple mac's? Same as these:

http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=46312

Most of the reports on here seem to be good, but a friend who knows a lot of people that have had them says he has heard mixed reports on them. Some people think they are really good while others thought they were below average. Has anyone on here had one and found it to be crap?

Myself and a few mates were going to get some but I don't want to risk getting a few duds.

Cheers for any info

Id also be interested in anyones experience with these pills, especially if ur from Perth.

Roll@Rise: The red apples aren't bad. my memory is a little foggy. I'd already dumped a couple of different pills before I had this one, but it certainly gave me a good kick up the ass. Sorry about the lack of details, but that's all I really got/remember.... I'd buy them again though :/

On the orange butterflies:
Mates had some on the weekend and they certainly lived up to their reputation. Finally, here in Perth!
Tucked a few of them away for a special occasion. Now just need to find a special occasion!

orange butterfly

i don't know where to start... the red apple's are nice but imagine dropping 4 at once?

found out these were avaiblable and even before i'd picked them up the anticipation was killing me! i immediataley snorted half to get the ball rolling but the next 45minutes would prove very unpleasant.

## DO NOT SNORT THESE PILLS ##

they didn't burn but the drip was excruciating. almost instantly i was tripping but it felt like my body was being pulled in 10 different directions at once. this was probably due to the mda hitting me way too fast making the experience extremely uncomfortable. nearly 1hour later things started to ease up and i headed out to drop a full one.

hoping to avoid the previous madness i dropped this one whole. giving my body time to process the chemicals worked a treat and 15minutes later i was in heaven on the best pill ever!

the next 5hrs are mostly a blur ;)

i do remember..
-psycho eye wobbles that didn't stop for 20minutes. should i call this the peak?
-15minute periods of sweating then 15minutes freezing, this cycled for ages.
-constant jaw wobbles.
-3hrs into all this the most pronounced OEV and hallucinations started to happen, some quite morbid but most interesting. This continued for 3hrs until sunrise.
-no comedown except complete exhaustion. i couldn't move the following day.

10/10

orange.jpg

Last edited:
THANKS!
Cos i was thinking of snorting a half, and dropping the rest in halves throughout the day to make my 3 pills go further (only had pills 4 times so far, so a half does me just fine, dropped or snorted), so i wont be snorting any now, ill proly just bomb them. Sounds like they are awesome pills, thanks for letting me know about ur experience with em, puts the nerves to rest.

xcidium said:
Tucked a few of them away for a special occasion. Now just need to find a special occasion!

Saturday is only 5 days away.... That's always special enough for me...

After * last weekend, I promised myself (and my serotonin, whats left of it) that I would have a few months off. Haven't had a weekend in a year or so off the pills and gear....these butterflys make it hard not to do anything though....ARGH!!!!
And yeh, i'm in Perth. :)

[Edit: Venue details removed.]

oh yeh, fair enough, but i know what you mean hey, i was gonna have a break all the way from * till *(1 month off), had a half left over from the day, and the next weekend i had it, lol. With me, if i dont have anything in my posession its cool, i dont need it, but if i have pills or bud whatever, i seem to just use it up pretty quickly. So i try not to hang onto stuff, too tempting.

[Edit: Venue details removed.]

Check out the posts on this page... the edited ones all mentioned venue names, which is not on.

Therefore, this thread is now closed.

Someone from Perth can feel free to summarise the recent results and start a new thread. Everyone else wanting to post there would do well to revise the posting guidelines... the decline in posting quality between page 1 and page 4 of this thread is obvious.

BigTrancer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.