Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills 19/1/05

Status
Not open for further replies.
pink apples look nothing LIKE white apples... totally different press

they both rock though :)

Can anyone other than pill reports weirdos give the goods on the white lacoste pills around at the moment? I hear that they are quite good, but would be keen to hear anyone elses take...

They are white and have the Lacoste logo on them. i.e A Crocodile, like on the t-shirts.... I don't have them in my hand so I'm not sure about the fine details...

Here is a pic from a pillreports post. No offence to Swifty whose report was fine, have since seen him post on here so I'm sure he is not too much of a weirdo.. ;) Just hoping to hear from a regular....

Attachments

• 46136.jpg
    46136.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 101
Originally posted by dtd
Can anyone other than pill reports weirdos give the goods on the white lacoste pills around at the moment? I hear that they are quite good, but would be keen to hear anyone elses take...

3 friends of mine consumed one each. All experienced your typical MDxx symptoms. Being relatively straight I could see they were enjoying them. When I inquired as to their quality, two simply replied "firing" and the other "off chops". So based on this alone (;)) I would say they might rate about a 7 or more. I don't think you'd be disappointed.

Thanks DD. These are for a large social setting, so I didn't want to pull out the Red Mitzis... ;)

whitish/ very pale APEXI

white/pale blue APEXI
Dimensions : 6mm x 4mm
Score : No
Colour : Both were different colours, one was white and the other a very pale blue. however both did have faint blue specs.
Texture : Very Crumbly
Logo : Hard to explain unless you know you sports exhausts systems, APEXI is a brand name given to the jap car mods. The logo is pressed
Score none
Bevel :Slightly rounded at nonlogo end
EZ Test Mandelin Dark purple within three seconds

I had the biggest headache and was in no mood to drop, however it was a special event. dropped at 10 30 and with in 45 minutes started to get jittery leggs and hands, once i yawned it was no turning back. at12 00 hit a very intence peak, lost alot of cordination whilst ripping up the dance floor. Very loved up and talketive. Peak lasted 2 hours.........This is were it gets very weird!

I was absolutly normal by 3am, felt nothing....but when i closed my eyes id get some trippy visuals. Got to mayts house at 5 30 and had about 3 drags of weed. OMG (goose bumps as i type) I started moaning and cramping an unbelivable experiance which lasted 3 minutes. It was a short miny peak. 4 of my mayts all expericed the same thing!

Id definatly give it a 8/10 because i only had one pill - high dose of MDMA and because id defiantly try these again.

OH and, probably the longest comedown ever, probably 2 days later i could start thinking clearly.

Cheers for the detailed report Rubber_Duck :)

The apexi logo I know is:

attachment.php

Is the logo on these just the left part before A'PEXi?

Attachments

• apexi.gif
    apexi.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 2,514
Yes! thats the exact symbol.

It doesnt have the writing of apexi, just the symbol which is well illustrated left of the writing. if i do remember correctly, the O shaped is pressed more than the two towers, if that makes sence.

hehe cheers for the pic for da pic fry-d-

Yeh totally agree with Rubber_Duck on the 8
Quality dose of MDMA...best ive had in awhile...very clean and had loads of euphoria which i havent experienced in awhile...
Tested white and the pale light blue ones...and pretty much the same results...
Some were distinctly more solid in press than others...some i could split in half with my finger....others i wouldnt attempt to as they seem to be very solid...mainly the white pressed ones.

i came across some "beige houses" last weekend.. they were not the normal circular shape, but instead a house shape.. they had no bevels, scores or anything.. very tiny pills.. i "believe" they are imports but not 100% sure.. anyways i give them a high 7/10.. anyone else came across these???

Seems to be a lot of the apexim pills around atm.

Ones I saw were definetly different presses and textures just like astro described. Both tested great, the light blue bubbled quite a bit with mandelin, instant black.

Reminds me of the blue + white dolphins that were out awhile back...they came in both colours and both tested up good..

I came across a couple of white double cherries out in a club the other night, didn't get to measure them as I was out but they were a nice clean MDMA roll about a 7/10.

I didnt get a good look at these apex pills, but was the other of the two mentioned in Rubber_Ducks post.

I would have to agree that these are good quality .. put me on my arse for a while. I dropped half another pill some time later (white @) and i was totalled. Talking random random things .. eyes wobbles, jaw wobbles everything.

Saw some pink smileys but weren't mine so havent tested or got many specifics. Except thay look REMARKABLY like THESE

Hopefully will have a reagent test tomorrow sometime

White VWs

Pure White

Fairly large pill couldnt get measurements....

8/10

I have a high tolerance...and 1 gave a decent tickle...

yer my friends had these last night and were ravin about em cant wait to try!!

[edit] event details removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone heard anything regarding a pill being described as 'Guitars'

Obviously there must be a guitar as the logo, i believe they are white also. If i can get more info i will post it ASAP but from a friends report they are fairly nice.

will keep youse informed

I have also heard good reports about those vw's. Mate consumed them a couple of days ago and thoroughly enjoyed them, he also has a high tolerance. Didn't get to see the pill but i believe the logo is sticking out of the pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.