Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills 19/1/05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a chance to look at a white VW today and noticed it had no score, and the logo was pressed in. I had a look on pillreports for past reports about then and all the ones with no scores got 8's, the ones with a score got like 3's or something.
So watch out and get the ones with no scores.

Pink Hearts

Pretty dissapointed with these pills, had something that sounded better lined up but that fell through and we were given these instead.

There is something in them but it is such a low dose that it only registered for about half an hour. After about an hour you could feel a background sensation but it never got any closer than that. Also the pills were very poorly constructed, it will be hard to take some of these back to the store as they are so crumbly that they fell apart in the bag.

All in all a very poor pill.

DSCN0236.jpg

DSCN0235.jpg

Pink Hearts
Dimensions : 5mm x 8mm
Score : yes
Colour : Light pink with some reddish tinge
Texture : Very Crumbly
Logo : A love heart
Bevel :No bevels\
Rating : 2/10 seems about fair.
EZ Test Mandelin - Blue after a few minutes (is my tester fucked or what fella's)

EZ Test Mandelin - Blue after a few minutes (is my tester fucked or what fella's)

^^Not necessarily. Mandelin can sometimes take awhile to show the range of colours for meth, usually seen as a green- blue. Several things may cause this oxidation reaction with Mandelin, with the colours even being observed (very slightly) on occasion when testing pure substances known to contain no speed.

Marquis is arguably a better reagent for testing a sample thought to contain speed alone, as the colour change to orange-brown is usually quick and instantly recognisable.

Using more than one kit can significantly improve assessment, but always be aware; the kits provide an indication only, and they do have limitations.

... thanks for the pics
14.gif

Beige VW's and Blue Mercedes

Right got to try both of these out on tha weekend, unfortunately even after looking at previous comments wasn't bothered about the VW's with scores.
Anyways popped a VW after about an hour and 15 started feeling it come on slightly and then go away, like i knew something was in my system and had changed the feeling of it, but basically it didn't do fuck all.
We went out for a drive and i didn't bring the merc with me so had to wait til we got back. Popped the merc and after an hour it came on, started getting bomber eye wobbles, went outside for a smoke, felt like my heart was almost in my throat, the typically instense come on. The come on came in rushes not hugely intense but good either way. These then had me peaking for 2 hrs. I chilled, istened to people babble shit and then babbled shit myself.
I'd rate these as clean as MDMA just because of the fact that you sit down you mung out, get off your arse and you've got energy to burn, remember its all in da mind.
These looked exactly the same as pills in http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=46358

Mercedes - shallow imprint mercedes sign
Blue
Hard, bevelled
bout 8 x 3mm
didn't test cos forgot tester
tasted foul
7/10

VW - deep imprint smaller v sitting on middle peak of w, dodgy lookin
Beige
Hard, score on back
roughly same size as mercedes maybe a mil thicker
no test
2/10

Thats about it 4 me 4 tha moment
pillziswatuneed

White Kangaroos/Qantas are around.

6/10 from a post on pillreports...

That big bust that happened...200m worth of pills + mdma powder...didn't they have bags of assorted kangaroo's??

KostoN said:
White Kangaroos/Qantas are around.

6/10 from a post on pillreports...

That big bust that happened...200m worth of pills + mdma powder...didn't they have bags of assorted kangaroo's??

IIRC that picture used in the news report was "file footage" and not from the bust. Someone please correct me if I am wrong :)

ORANGE BUTTERFLYS ARE HERE !!

9/10

Identicle to the ones in the eastern states...

Get ready to rumble!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone got any info on Green Mitzis in Perth,*, and heard the ones over in Sydney are AWESOME, havent got any exact details like size & whatnot, sorry, anyone tried em or heard about em?

[edit] Irrelevant information removed

roll@rise
i'd be very wary of green mitzies as there is talk of many batches. some good and some bad. see pillreports for more info
but most importantly ez-test them yourself (you do have a tester don't you)

Anyone had the white lacostes/croc's in perth, one of the cleanest and euphoric pills I've had in aaaaaggggggeeeeesssss, gotta double drop if you've got a big tol though, cant wait to get my hands on some of those butterflies

breaka da fuzz said:
roll@rise
i'd be very wary of green mitzies as there is talk of many batches. some good and some bad. see pillreports for more info
but most importantly ez-test them yourself (you do have a tester don't you)

dude. please don't mention "mitsubishi" and "batches" in the same fucking sentence. we've all had a gut full.

http://www.pillreports.com/showrepo...t=pillname&substance=&archive=&resultcount=42

WHERE is there talk??!

roll@rise, if you saw the red ones these basically have the same spec's. i wouldn't think twice about eating them if i didn't have the pleasure of finally getting some orange butterflies on the weekend.

Red Apple Mac's

Has anyone tried the red apple mac's? Same as these:

http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=46312

Most of the reports on here seem to be good, but a friend who knows a lot of people that have had them says he has heard mixed reports on them. Some people think they are really good while others thought they were below average. Has anyone on here had one and found it to be crap?

Myself and a few mates were going to get some but I don't want to risk getting a few duds.

Cheers for any info

roll@rise, if you saw the red ones these basically have the same spec's. i wouldn't think twice about eating them if i didn't have the pleasure of finally getting some orange butterflies on the weekend. [/B]

^^Lucky bastard, lol, was looking for Orange Butterfly's, sigh, oh well, i ended getting Red Apple's tho, so im happy, theyre the same as these here:

http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=45612

Got them for *, cant wait, less than a week left.

[Edit: Come on people, read the Guidelines. No venues are to be posted, especially not when you're talking about an upcoming event! BT]

Status
Not open for further replies.