Not open for further replies.
White Dimple

Area: perth
Colour: White
Score: none
Bevel: none
Logo: there is a round indent in the centre of the pill on one side
Rating: 7

this pill was fairly hard, didnt crumble easily. it took about an hour and a bit to come on, lasted about 4 hours. i didnt feel at all scattered the next day

Has anyone had any of the white "@" or double sided stars. Sorry I don't have anymore info on these pills. And yes I am aware of the report on pillreports.

marko: Can you give any info that can help? A name and a colour isn't enough to properly identify a pill...

BigTrancer :)

sorry, will be getting some of these tonight and I will then post some more info.

i have eaten beige X's and green crocodiles over the past two wekends.

the X's had no score and there are identical pills posted on pillreports. clear bevel on front and back. imho they contained MDA due to a strong physical high, with patterning allover the place and amazingly clear and detailed CEV images when i closed my eyes (which i found myself doing quite alot... had that typical MDA intense rush feeling)
would rate them a 7 personally but they arent a clean MDMA experience.

the green crocs had no score either... didnt get to see the bevel status, but were apparently decently strong and quite clean, according to my friends but i was drunk when i dropped and didnt feel a thing!!
they would have rated them a 7 as well, i didnt get anything out of em, but was probably more due to me than the pill...

Beige MOET
attachment.php

Dimensions : 8mm x 3mm
Score : No
Colour : Beige with darker specs throughout
Texture : Firm
Logo : MOET
Bevel : Both sides rounded
EZ Test Marquis : Dark purple after 5+ seconds, suspected MDXX
User Reports : Decent strength MDMA symptoms ;)

Attachments

• moet.jpg
    moet.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,995
Last edited:
Beige dots (thats what I'm calling em anyway)
Dimensions : 8mm x 5mm
Colour : Beige with light and dark specs
Texture : Very firm (Thought I was gonna do a tooth biting in to it!)
Logo : A dot. Looks like a ball point pen has been pushed a couple of mm in to it
Score none
Bevel :Slightly rounded at nonlogo end
EZ Test Mandelin Dark purple within two seconds
Rating 7

Had these yesterday. Peak lasted around 3hours for the first one and another 3-4hours with the second. I took them in halves spaced aproximatley 1.5hrs apart. I hadnt had a pill for around 6months so I'd guess I would have a reasonably low tolerance. Fairly clean feel to it. My head doesnt feel mangled today. My rating might be a bit generous compared to some one with higher tolerance. The last pill I consumed was a beige trident and I would rate these nearly as strong as them.

Attachments

• 2005_0205_211546.jpg
    2005_0205_211546.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,588
i had the beige moets on the weekend.. And they absolulty rocked my socks off.. i have a fairly high tolerance and 2 of these babies fucked me over all night.. i rate them a very high 8.. lovely pills..

marko - had a couple of white @'s on weekend. Good pill not great but had a awesome time at the show I was at - good dancin pills - 7/10 I spose

Sorry mako that is two over a 5 hour period - not two @'s straight up. I found no need to double them up strong enuff for an irregular user 1 at a time.

I had 2 of the white @'s at a big event on the weekend, dropped first one about 5pm and it felt like I had half of an average pill, not very strong at all. Dropped 2nd just after 8pm and was really fucked - very good pill. I would say there is a lot of inconsistency with the batch (if you can use 2 pills to judge a whole batch that is). The difference in strength was amazing.

White dollar

Colour: White with a few dirty specs throgought
Logo: Indented dollar sign
Texture: Very firm pill
Edges: Not beveled
Score:No
Dimensions: 8mmx5mm
Rating: 7

Pink apples get a thumbs up from me

Had a stilnox and a few cones before dropping it, and it was still fun :)

Had half a white apple a bit later, and was enjoying myself well into the daylight.

(haven't had a pill since newyears)

Pink Apples identicle to White Apples but more chipped...unless I just got dodgy ones...

9/10.

Juvenile said:
Beige dots (thats what I'm calling em anyway)
Dimensions : 8mm x 5mm
Colour : Beige with light and dark specs
Texture : Very firm (Thought I was gonna do a tooth biting in to it!)
Logo : A dot. Looks like a ball point pen has been pushed a couple of mm in to it
Score none
Bevel :Slightly rounded at nonlogo end
EZ Test Mandelin Dark purple within two seconds
Rating 7

Juvenile just noticed drinky reported on these on the first page calling them dimples. So could also be nipples or targets. A pill by many names ;)

Any more information about these apples guys?

Dimensions, bevels, scored? Reagent Tested?

tested a White apple awhile back....
Marquis: 4-5 secs before turning dark purple
Cant give much about the description accept it looks like the ones posted on pillreports awhile back...

red apple (mac)

7/10 The peak on these is different to most. The high is SO clean and clear ...its what you want your pills to be? :D

Pill Reports
  • #1 (26-12-04)
  • #2 (08-01-05)

45612.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.