• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Godskitchen 30th September 2006 Metro City REVIEWS

I knew I should have stepped in half a page ago. Damn perth people.

*cough offtopic cough*

this is a thread about a rave in a drug forum!
these stupid posts add character - if it wasnt for posters such as lok1 where would bluelight be?
make a poll asking if anyone cares about posts like these.if anyone other then you does i will never post here again.and quit going to dnb events.

fatcockasssmall8so.gif

and thats that

What if they dont open the roof for some unknown reason, we need a backup meeting place.

vickers said:
this is a thread about a rave in a drug forum!
these stupid posts add character - if it wasnt for posters such as lok1 where would bluelight be?
make a poll asking if anyone cares about posts like these.if anyone other then you does i will never post here again.and quit going to dnb events.

Quit Dn'B?? Why Vickers? WHY???!!????

Daneo: i'm sure they'll open it, its alway been open at events ive been to there, even when you had enough room to swing a litter of kittens. But if the grass catches fire ill be at the jungle bar which is over the other side to the kebab shop i do believe. Anyway all this organising takes the fun out of abusing people 3 days later when no-one shows up because we forgot to organise it properly.

il stop going to dnb events because....because...if people dont like stupid posts on a thread about godskitchen...my faith in humankind will be extinguished.

meetup hey, ill have to see if im still able to see straight, if not ill find rush rava and he can lead me there hahahaha :)

Yeah will send out bulk sms's before midnight (if i remeber) and try to meet up with everyone :D

man ITS TOMOROW NIGHT! This time, 44 hours from now... if everything goes to plan... gonna be blowin the roof of metros!

[QUOTE='lil leecie]Keep your pants on.[/QUOTE]

Perth people don't wear pants. 8o

if theres actually a meetup on the square lok1 has to buy me a shot of sambuca.
thats if my dance moves havent crushed his spirit

haha, will be pretty easy to spot you then.
off to bed now see all u clowns at midnight

Wow i feel like a newb, i have almost no idea who anyone is anymore....how sad...that said i'm defo up for the meeting!! =D I'll make sure unfused makes it too.....8) see ya's soons.....

Hi,
New to the perth scene so a few questions:
What time is late?
Only 6 acts?
Cheers! Hope to see ya's there :D

Also: Still confused about the dresscode after being knocked back from Contort your thoughts because of casual sneakers (psy gig a few weeks ago at the leedy). But this would have to be anything goes yeh? Not that smart casual BS? thanks!

Last edited:
Hey there and welcome to the best state..lol.
Umm yeah almost anything goes with this so long as you have closed shoes (sneakers are fine)...shorts, tank tops...its all good.
Hope to see you at the meetup at 12pm, details are further back in this thread...

Almost there now....=D

hey guys, could you post the order of who plays tomorrow? future hasn't released any set-times, unless i am blind and cant see them.

just sp i know for next week what will roughly be the order down in melbourne

cheers, hope you all have a ball

rushraver said:
Hope to see you at the meetup at 12pm, details are further back in this thread...

Almost there now....=D

FEW PRECIOUS HOURS!
theres very little that stands between me and entering the doors of metros!

Gotta celebrate the eagles glorious win! gonna celebrate with STYLE