Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Godskitchen 30th September 2006 Metro City REVIEWS

holy fuck its the one like the psy!

Psy, i totally forgot your comin! par-tay time indeed :D

tribesman said:
Should be good. If Eddie Halliwell and Above & Beyond play alot better than they did last time they were here it will be a great night

i saw eddie in ibiza and he wasnt that good but i saw him like 1 week later at creamfeilds and he play a great set... well ill be back in aus for this so def going every gods event ive been ta has always been great

Just been told industry are very scarce now and only 400 normal tickets left. Thats more than 80% sold! So go get ya tickets fools :D

lok1 said:
c'mon LL, dont be so harsh! i mean, its all in good nature.

You dont want to see her being harsh ;)

The banter can be done via email, the events still a long way off and the only reason we let threads be opened so earlly for large events is on the CONDITION the banter and off topic crap is left out and taken to emails.

So that being said ;) you know what to do..

Wow. ticket prices are expensive. I think they're 30$ in brisbane and the same DJs. Although I am not sure what Metro City, the brisbane event is being held at the Family which is only a 3 or 4 level nightclub, and their dress code is really annoying.

I love it! This is going to be sold out, its gonna be a packed event! weee! oa fully sik rave on the way!!!!!11

^^Usually posted about 3 days before the event, all I know is that Jon Noonan is 9-10 :D

Splatt said:
Wow. ticket prices are expensive. I think they're 30$ in brisbane and the same DJs. Although I am not sure what Metro City, the brisbane event is being held at the Family which is only a 3 or 4 level nightclub, and their dress code is really annoying.

Fuck, what the hell is up with our ticket prices?!

I'd say it would have alot to do with the fact that its at Metro's. I'm willing to pay a bit more to go there, I love the venue there.

Hold onto those tickets peeps this is now SOLD OUT8o :D

Last edited:
Yeah it is sold out
If anyone HAS A SPARE TICKET please let me know as soon as possible, ill pay good money for it.
just need 1

c'mon people! i know theres a spare ticket out there somewhere :)

not so sure about it being sold out, i went to live to buy me a ticket, and was told it was sold out on tues or wed, but then went to ticketmaster7 website, and bought a ticket!. wtf was that live girl on about

seriously i need just one ticket :'(
someone heellppp mmeeee

slashahh! said:
not so sure about it being sold out, i went to live to buy me a ticket, and was told it was sold out on tues or wed, but then went to ticketmaster7 website, and bought a ticket!. wtf was that live girl on about
Live seem to have there own stock of tickets, not linked up to a main system like ticketmaster, so when they were sold out it was probably just there little supply.

i need a some gummi worms and some free money and a le rice. send me a msg 2 ta

ps. go the noonz~!~