• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Godskitchen 30th September 2006 Metro City REVIEWS

yep for sure, hopefully line up times come out tomorrow coz it will take us all week to organise a meetup and no one will turn up anyway.
This week is gunna go so slow.

Damn that would be nice, but I reckon it'll come out with xpress on thursday...lets hope not.

yossarian_is_sane! said:
Right we should have a meetup! who's in?

I'm in. I wasn't able to stay long last time. I would really love to have a chat with whoever this time tho.

im usually all like ... hrmm i dunno ...
but right now, yeah a meet up .. why the hell not ... dont know why ive been so anti it ~

oh wait thats right .. ur all out 2 get me .... thats why !! *skampers off*

GK 2006 - Lineup times:

9.00pm - 10.00pm Jon Noonan

10.00pm - 11.00pm Kenny L

11.00pm – 12.30am Matt Hardwick

12.30am - 2.30am Above and Beyond

2.30am - 4.30am Eddie Halliwell

4.30am - 6.00am Cosmic Gate

Nice, Don't have to wait to long for A&B.
12ish for meetup ?

Yeah sounds good. I wanna be up front for A&B so 12 or before. 12pm in the middle of the fake grass area thyngy? or ze jungle bar? As previously said i will be dressed as Raoul Duke so just yell at the man in the hawaiian shirt and fishing hat and yellow glasses...

meetup would be cool.
Its gonna be a huge weekend thats for sure, Nick Skitz on friday and grand final then GodsKitchen on sat. Gonna have a awesome time thats for sure

yossarian_is_sane! said:
Yeah sounds good. I wanna be up front for A&B so 12 or before. 12pm in the middle of the fake grass area thyngy? or ze jungle bar? As previously said i will be dressed as Raoul Duke so just yell at the man in the hawaiian shirt and fishing hat and yellow glasses...

Yep outside on the roof area with the fake grass sounds best.

will have to get the rest of the boys in on this one!
rush rava is goin too and his mates :)

meet up sounds the go

Morissey said:
Yep outside on the roof area with the fake grass sounds best.

Indeed. Done then. 12am in the fake grass area thyngy. In the middle id say. Morrisey i still have your number... and know ive met lok1 so we should be able to find each other no... anyone who has no idea just pm me your mobile before saturday and ill ring you at the appointed time yesno?

daneo said:
did you get a tik lok1?

yea mate, i meet space dementia, and threatened to smash a jug over his head for posting a new thread while still being a greenlighter - I had to cut the end off one of his mates fingers as well, just to show him i was serious. ... and as an appology he offered me his ticket.

Lockone is going to GK and spacedentia gets to live
win win :)

But your both jaded DNB heads, so now both of you will have to be killed.

anyone who dresses as duke must be not bad.
anton you got a ticket? you didnt cut my finger off - you were shaking too hard because of the fear my dance moves creates.
midnight on the square thing on the grassy place...if anyones there il be surprised.

im only going there for the dnb tent on the 4th floor. And to hook in with commercial trance air-head chicks that dont know what kind of music they are listening to.

vickers said:
midnight on the square thing on the grassy place...if anyones there il be surprised.

Ill drag your gurning ass there, as long as you dont hug me to death or blind me with your pacifier when hugging me

lok1 said:
im only going there for the dnb tent on the 4th floor. And to hook in with commercial trance air-head chicks that dont know what kind of music they are listening to.

this coming from the queen of air heads! :p

^^hush you damn stoner :D
i might see you later tonight?