Queen’s Birthday Long Weekend

VENUE: Metro City

LINEUP: Above & Beyond
Eddie Halliwell
Cosmic Gate
Matt Hardwick

Plus Kenny L, Jon Noonan

TICKETS: ON SALE THURSDAY 20 JULY

Limited Early Bird Tickets (300 only!) on sale for the discount price of $45 plus booking fees and service charges until Sunday August 20, or sold out. Thereafter, Full Price Tickets $60 plus booking fees and service charges.
More at the door if available.

This is an over 18’s event only. ROAR.

TICKETING OUTLETS:
Ticketmaster, www.ticketmaster.com.au – 136 100
DJ Factory – James Street, Northbridge – 9228 1911
78 Records – Hay Street, Perth – 9322 6384
Live Stores – Booragoon, Claremont, Carousel, Karrinyup, Morley, Perth, Whitfords
Mills Records – Adelaide Street, Fremantle – 9335 1945
Planet Video – Beaufort Street, Mt Lawley – 9328 7464
Rockeby Records – Rokeby Road, Subiaco – 9381 5126

www.mellenevents.com, www.futureentertainment.com.au, www.godskitchen.com

Got my earlybirds, only just...

im going, only because i heard there might be dnb playing there

tix are going pretty fast i heard.
Going to be a large one and on grand final weekend, cant wait

lok1 said:
im going, only because i heard there might be dnb playing there

"LINEUP: Above & Beyond
Eddie Halliwell
Cosmic Gate
Matt Hardwick

Plus Kenny L, Jon Noonan"

ahhhhh... forgive me lok1, i would be as well pleased by dnb as ye, but somehome i can't see noons or kenny L playing dnb, and as for the others...

But regardless it will be a fucking awesome night. I plan on arriving at 9 and leaving at whenever the fuck they kick us out!=D 8( (i just hope metros wont oversell a la diz'play)

Should be good. If Eddie Halliwell and Above & Beyond play alot better than they did last time they were here it will be a great night

yossarian, ive managed to convince myself there will be dnb there, if you ruin it for me i wont be able to go :p

Tell you what, i'll bring some dnb and see if i can convince cosmic gate to play it before the scary metros bouncers stab me.;)

Or i'll threaten to fire bomb the church unless kenny l plays dnb. One of those should work...

note: i jest.

Last edited:
Anticipation is building... How many bluelighters are coming. Anyone wan't to join another classic perth attempt at a meetup.

ps. ill be dressed as Raoul Duke. No one expect to get any sense out of me.

raoul!!! thats awesome,will def organise an atrocious meetup with noone there.
missed out on early birds which disgusts me,but oh well..better then having no legs i suppose.
havent started thinking about this really,but one thing is for certain.....
return of the magic and a ridiculous night

haha shit i just realised this is the same day as the afl grand final. I'm going to be reality impared for a good 18 hours. o the terror...

Oh shit and spring fever with roni size is the next day. BRing on the PAIN!!!

Last edited:
And parklife on monday, I sense some brain cells missing from the Perth population.
This will be the best event of the weekend for sure. Time to start making my flouro pink fluffy boots.

daneo said:
Time to start making my flouro pink fluffy boots.

Haha nice work. I can't wait to see the faces on the normal metros saturday crowd when they hear trance and see kandy ravers coming out of their club...=D =D =D

daneo in gators alone is worth the 60 bucks!
me and dj veebee will be 'prazentin the dnb heads, esepecially if yosarian can indeed get some dnb played.

sir yossarian, have i meet you before?

Not unless you go to rise man. Somehow i don't think that's the case...;) I'm kinda new to the whole perth dnb and breaks scene.

I don't really like my chances of succeding with the drum and bass. Maybe if i ask the noonan...

think im going to have to meet you yossarion,we can talk catch 22.

Just got word from kizon, any dnb heads on the night will be thrown from the rooftop by the big black bouncer. And glow stick weilding kandy ravers will get a lapdance from the bar staff of their choice.

daneo said:
And glow stick weilding kandy ravers will get a lapdance from the bar staff of their choice.

Shit i know how im going now. Some of those bar staff are damn fine.

Vickers: be carefull man if you give me half a chance at godskitchen ill probably do that for the whole goddam night=D

go as a kandy raver but with a sideways baseball cap.. u get the dance and then get to fly for free