Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth - Global Underground-MoS Annual - Fri Oct 29

DJC your the man :)
If it doesnt come through ill give ya a buzz besta

Fatoxious said:
yeah i'm not using uni as an excuse (granted i'm 1st year) but i've got 5 assesments due the week after, and i've now got a partial grip on one of them. that's 4 assesments yet to be done (plus an essay this friday) - come on!! get in on it!

^^Damn you fatty! All of your pestering this arvo has even got me looking here to go! Must... not... give... in....

And first year uni *cough* assignments are a piece of piss... wait til you get to your final semester...

Hope everyone has a blast!

pinkness said:
^^Damn you fatty!
And first year uni *cough* assignments are a piece of piss... wait til you get to your final semester...

Oh i will, and you know it! give in Pinkness! you must give in! come to the dark side - the fun side. (the i-may-fail-uni-but-i'll-have-a-good-time-doing-it side!)

my signiture goes out to you pinkness ==>

hahaha its tomorow guys hmm i just realized yay!!

every one set reminders on there phones to be at the top of metros at 1 in case of losing time which will more than likely happen 8)

is every one ready to dance??!!

top balcony is it? i'd go back through the thread... but i really can't be bothered

yea you know the chill out area up top hmm just follow all the people going out for air if any one wants to swap Mo. number just in case ya get lost then just PM me!!

i'm not taking a mobile (i tend to loose stuff no matter what the situation) but is there a secret handshake or some other identifying feature that i should look out for?

umm no

bl'rs are secretive animals, they sometimes hunt in packs .. you will find the old worship the young, the young worship everything. Members usually talk shit...

like me ... i cant wait

**in a steve irwin voice**

Roight and heere we have the bluuelighters, a scary bunch. GEEZE! do you see how big those pupils are? LETS GET A CLOSER LOOK!

Hope u all have fun 2nite:p Ill be at home doing fuck all see yas on sunday.Be safe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSHRAVER=D =D =D

Hahahahahaha i love it...Thanks Irish,be better if you were there though! Anyways can't wait to meet new ppl and catch up with others...Gotta go get started so see you all real soon!!
Let the fun begin....=D ;)

I just cracked a beer, cannot wait .. will starting getting ready to head out for pre-dinks soon. If you see a girlie with a cast on her arm .. thats me!!

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!

we're off for our pre's soon! if i forget besta has my number so make sure he tells me to get my arse into gear! SEE YOU THERE! WHOOOOOOP! and of course, happy birthday Mr. R.Raver

Sorry but I'll just have to get cheesy too now......Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby its almost sasha time =D

wooo hooooooo, just cracked the first smirnoff double black, seeya's there, just put a reminder in my phone, "HOPE" i make it :D :D :p