Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth - Global Underground-MoS Annual - Fri Oct 29

roll with it

Bluelighter
Global Underground-MoS Annual - Fri Oct 29

Global Underground-MoS Annual : Fri Oct 29 : Metro City + Monkey Bar
Full details announced shortly but here is a start ...

Global Underground/MoS Annual
Fri Oct 29
Sasha (4 hour set)
Lo-Step (Phil K and Luke Chable) - Dex'n'Fx
Kriece - Dex'n'Fx (With all his own productions)
Phantom Beats
Mark Rae Live
Kid Kenobi
Aphrodite
Micky Finn

woop fukin woop

im assuming this is Perth? :) try to include the city in the title :)

Last edited:
OMG too many Raves! *bangs head* I cant miss Sasha!!! or Kid Kenobi!!!

Who wants to rob a bank with me?? *pouts*

This is the day after my 21st! I'm trading my faithless ticket present for one of these babies. I had no idea, about this! *shock* wow-ee. Everyone has to come to this and celebrate my birthday!

I second that GillyWin, it's a week after my 21st! :)

Should be a belter, pity about exams starting so soon after...

Hahaha okay i know i'm old but what the hell i'll say it...this is the day of my 31st, anyway point being i'm thinking it's gonna be a huge night!!!!

Oh wicked rushraver and Jamie Oliver, sounds like its gonna be a biggie, i'm taking 4 days off work to cover my 21st ;)

haha hell yea birthdays mean every one has to come and party harder!!!!!!!!

3 wiked events coming up!!! gota start budgeting now!! YaY risegirl n rushraver gota have another bluelight meetup!!!!

Fark yeah! If i make it, not sure about these other events, really depends on my financial situation, planning on moving to Melbourne around the end of the year, so i might have to miss out on some of these events.

DOH!

:\

damn...
so many good events... so little money!!
im gonna do my best to be at this one, you never know when there will be rave shortage, gotta stock up now!!

Oh dear lord deliver me!

i've only just moved to perth from skidnee, but this one's going to make me feel right at home. CAN'T WAIT! i just hit digital but it'll have nothing on this!

**does happy dance**

WEEE

Wiked good to see lots of people going to this im devestated that im missing gk so this is gona have to make up for that!! :D Red koi we gota organize a blue light meet up cant miss ya this time dude!!