Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth - Global Underground-MoS Annual - Fri Oct 29

Aphrodite
and a Buelight birthday bash
hell yes I'm up for this!!
=D

so now that gods kitchen is over (and i am devestated that i missed it but i heard every one had a wiked time!!!) its time to start getting all excited about global!!!! so is every one up for a bluelight meet up?? =D

Global hmmmm, should i shouldnt i, i thinkin i should, 4hr set from sasha, couldnt miss that
:D

i'll be spewin if aphro and kid kenobi are on at the same time as sasha - which is kind of hard to avoid i suppose with a 4 hour set.

1UnFuZeD said:
Global hmmmm, should i shouldnt i, i thinkin i should, 4hr set from sasha, couldnt miss that
:D

hey is that you irish??
gota come to this dude!! I need sum one to be there when i lose every one!! good to see ya come down to the cafe u live in the area??

Na man this is me see i made it easy for ya with the nic name(fool).I will be goin to this and hard at this so we can get lost together, again.Now i no where ya work so ill be down pissin ya off all the time,sort of in the area about 10 mins away.

hey ya gotta come to this unfused1, it's gonna be fun,good tunes,good friends and good times all round!!=D

P.S. BestA, irish's name on here is just IRISH :) Hoping he will come too....

haha yea now i feel like a fool! good to hear ya coming rush raver and ever one else this is gona be a wiked night i know so many people going!!!=D

haha wiked irish you are the closet person to live near me that i have meet at an event usally there all from the hills or woop woop!!

Yep, upper Woop Woop here! Anyone know if Gilly is still going? as it's her birthday too....:D

haha hell yea gona meet new people, old people and many randoms!!!!=D
its so close but yet so far away...:(
this is gona be a wiked night hope every ones ready!!!!

Still haven't got my ticket yet, i just found out that murdoch isn't doing double packs for annual and sci fi so i'll have to trek it down to freo asap! getting stoked though!

I'd love to go to this, but I will have to wait and see. Everyone I want to meet up with is going to!! BestA and Gilly especially!!

events events events

Aaaar so many good events have to come all at one time......

If MoS is anything like Godskitchen in terms the amount of people who turned up then it will be awsome.( Not to forget that the Sasha will be there!!)

But first have to cross the hurdle of Faithless then ROCKIT ( woo hoo ) then MoS..........Doesnt look like anyone will be getting any christmass Presents from mee :)
Im already broke as a joke

No way!! You gota come to this red koi theres no way we could miss each other at another event!!! Yea looking forward to meeting the bluelighters again!! Gona get so messed up!!

hurry up pay-day i cant get really excited until i have the ticket in my hands, will be good to meet up with ya's again :D