• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth - Global Underground-MoS Annual - Fri Oct 29

Yippeeee got my tickets to this and Sci fi today, the anticipation is killing me again!!!!=D

is there going to be a BL meetup for this one, if so wheres it gonna happen and what time??

10DAYS PPL!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

have fun guys - i missed out on gk and now this.... *sobs quietly* ... see you all at sci fi!!

and have a gurn for me ;)

has anyone found a site with the lineup times yet? hardwarecorp had them for digital but doesn't have any info for annual.

I too will have to give this a miss but well see u all at sci fi have fun people!!:p

Got ticks thrown my way last night so I might see some of you there.

:p

Fukd my car up :p
So most likely wont be going to this unless by some twist of fate I find the money.
Hopefully catch up with you guys at the meetup tho. :)

Fatoxious: the lineup times won't probably be out until next week sometime...
Just keep checking one of the MoS threads in those other forums

Hey hell yea its getting closer gota start planing shit!!

So should we do the same as digital in blue light meet up at the top of metros at 1???

Lookin forward to seein all u peeps again, and celebrating Rushraver's b'day (hehee old man that he is!!) :) (hmmm, shhhhh!!!)

*Irish* and Titty - wish u guys weren't pikin from this one!!!! Oh well Sci Fi is just around the corner so we'll just have to make this a weekend to remember =D , a GO HARD bender of a weekend :p

Happy Birthday Rushraver!! have a blinder mate =D
won't be able to make it to this one...got commitments at uni =( bleh...made it to GK and MoS last year...dunno why i aint doin it all again this year...ah wells
Have a good one peoplez...take cares
Seeya all at Sci-Fi!

Thanks heaps Astro, it will be a great night,pity so many ppl can't make it though:( Oh well, the few of us that are going will do B/L proud! Would love to meet up in the same spot BestA,1am sounds good to me!=D

rushraver said:
Thanks heaps Astro, it will be a great night,pity so many ppl can't make it though:( Oh well, the few of us that are going will do B/L proud!

yip sounds like we are gona have to take one for the team!!=D

Would love to meet up in the same spot BestA,1am sounds good to me!=D

Wiked so its set top of metros in the chill out area at 1am wouldn't mind getting a list of whos going so we have some idea who to look out for! So i will put one here and edit when i find out more names! So feel free PM if yea not included!!

GOING!!=D
BestA
rushraver
PLUR SENSUAL
Fatoxious
GillyWin
1UnFuZeD
h@ndo
Fry-d-

Thoughs with better things to do!! (piking)8(
astro^boi
*Irish*
Titty
Killing_time
maniia

Last edited:
ive only met 2 (knowingly) out of that list, im sure i met u (BestA) at Digital, but cant really remember you, hehehhee, but yea ill be there 1am :D

haha yea i remeber you dude!! you looked like you were having a very good night!!

I'm quite sure i'll be there, and will do everythig in my power to make it to the upstairs of metro's at 1. You mean on the balcony? i'm not too sure.

Oh and i dont think i've, met anyone going cept h@ndo .. lucky bugger scoring freebies??

hehehe yea very good night :D

Gilly: its the BIG outdoor area up the very top, not the small balcony that overlooks the street :D

GillyWin said:
I'm quite sure i'll be there, and will do everythig in my power to make it to the upstairs of metro's at 1. You mean on the balcony? i'm not too sure.

Its a maze i tell ya...a mazeeee!
For directions...ask the gurnies looking for fresh air at the top top of metroz..;)

=D