View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
no weed. Weed doesnt pair well with LSD for me. 50 ug will be a experince its to be safe will redose if we feeling it at a hour. She doesn't smoke much weed and few hits is enough for her to be 10/10 stoned def not good for weed.

This LSD i have is very smooth and clear and strong. Anyways in my own eyes if somebody wanted to experince the full LSD experince two tabs or 200 ug is a full blown out of this earth trip. We have our entire future to take more acid. And i done to much acid i just want to play it safe got to put on the training wheels before taking people deeper into LSD.

Just going to let the trip flow by naturally. I have so much to lose and risk introducing people to psychedelics but im doing it out of the goodness of my heart since they want to do it of their own accord. So i will make sure they stay safe and we will explore these realms. One of my mates had to much on his mind on 100 ug and got stuck in a loop and stopped turning up to work and got fired. But he use to not turn up to work before acid so i hope he finds his way and we will support him through things and this new realm.

You never what darkness people are holding onto their. Their traumas and pain. But my friends in the past had my back through everything to get me to where i am today. So i spread that same love they had for me even when i fucked out so many times on drugs.

It was good i waited all these weeks though because we became very good friends.

Imo any other drug mixed into acid expect for DMT and mdma ruins it. but thats my experince.
Okay that makes sense Thanks for explaining. When you mentioned the consideration of a redose if needed, I though,,.,ahhh, okay, that’s alright then.

I mean, golden rule one for me, newcomer or not, you have to GET THERE.

You know best mate. Purest vibes your way for the experience.

Smart choice not to include weed, for sure. If you'd have said I would have recommended strongly against it.
I don’t disagree at all except I believe it depends on just how comfortable and secure and acclimated an individual is to substantial regular cannabis usage so that it is such a normal mind set, It’s much more manageable and I was speaking specifically about that low 50 µg dosage where I believe after say five hours adding some fresh vaporisation it’s perfectly safe and non-taxing yet really beautifully enlivening the experience.

But for myself,I don’t need to be so cautious on any dose.

But then also like I’ve emphasised to so many times before the anxiolytic effects of the right Kava’s really neutralise the weed’s negative feelings on acid, But without Detracting from the cannabis enhancing the LSD psychedelically but turning it into a feeling of euphoria and bliss instead.

Last edited:
Yeah certainly it's an individual thing, but I just meant for TS's trip where he's introducing a girl to LSD, who isn't used to weed, it is definitely the right choice not to include weed.

Yeah certainly it's an individual thing, but I just meant for TS's trip where he's introducing a girl to LSD, who isn't used to weed, it is definitely the right choice not to include weed.
Yes under usual guidance I would fully agree. It’s just when being cautious, a disappointing trip can otherwise be both manageable and pleasant with some weed, to the accustomed weed user at least.

But TripSitter said they may be able to redose, so my only concern, that 50 ug alone, may be insufficient, were quelled and no weed necessary under those terms.

50 ug is usually enough. When i use to get underdosed acid at one stage in my life my friends were never disappointed with their first trips even though it must of been like 50-60 ug or even less.

If anything we will probably redose. Infact i remember taking a full tab once for my second trip ever and i barely got visuals yet later on that night my friend and this totally stranger of a girl who just moved in with us took half a tab each on the first fucking night we ever meet her. Though they were so drunk they misplaced the acid after cutting it up so they couldnt even redose i told them to take a full tab because the shit was for sure not strong. I had a body high and senses strong but no visuals and they still had a experince and infact for that girl was way higher than she had ever been on weed.

If anything a redose will probably happen once the acid kicks in and they realize whats its about.

lets not forget 100 ug under the right setting will induce cosmic transcendence in a first trip. You never know how senestive people are to drugs and just seeing how high a small amount of weed gets them treading carefully with LSD is my best choice. Plus ima introduce another friend to lsd next week and we both agreed 50 ug would be best for him after research and how powerful weed affects him aswell.

50 ug is what presented myself the safest option. I have sat through first trips before on full tabs that were probably 100-120 ug and it had my mates who use to smoke literally 24/7 laughing so fucking hard they were keeling over having a super powerful experience. which they could handle because i knew them and they had done salvia and stuff before. For other mates we gave them half tabs because their drug experinces were limited.

After explaining the possible effects to her of what can go on in LSD we both decided she will take half a tab. Not everyone can handle loops or going through LSD. and my veteran tripping mates all our first trips were fucking insane. 100 ug can be to much for some people if they truly are very sensitive to LSD as evident by one of my mates trips recently where he got totally lost and he hadn't even smoked weed on it.

I'm debating on what to take tomorrow. It's looking like I might have to travel for work for the next 3-4 months, so it will be my last time tripping for some time. I was thinking about MAL (with maybe a little 4-HO-EPT thrown in for good measure,) but I might actually want to stay away from something so empathogenic for the time being. I'm also considering 2C-C, 2C-B, DOC, or maybe even a lyergamide for a change. It all sounds good (well, except for the lysergamide.) I'm aiming for something peaceful, strong, erotic, special, and beautiful for the day. I really should go with ayahuasca instead, as I could use the insight, but that's not nearly as enjoyabe or easygoing.

It sucks that I haven't had a chance to get around to some of the DOx, 3C-x, and 4/5-subbed tryptamines that I wanted to this spring and summer. I could try something new this weekend (like 4-AcO-DET,) but I kind of want to take something reliable if I'm not going to have a chance to trip again soon.

So, gazing late night here, Inwas suddenly struck with burning curiosity, because I feel I likely missed the show.

But how many of you good dudes here made a concerted attempt to trip on Bicycle day?

I would really love to hear any individual brief accounts such as dosage and anything interesting about it.

Just reaching out for some entertainment anyway.

50 ug is usually enough. When i use to get underdosed acid at one stage in my life my friends were never disappointed with their first trips even though it must of been like 50-60 ug or even less.

If anything we will probably redose. Infact i remember taking a full tab once for my second trip ever and i barely got visuals yet later on that night my friend and this totally stranger of a girl who just moved in with us took half a tab each on the first fucking night we ever meet her. Though they were so drunk they misplaced the acid after cutting it up so they couldnt even redose i told them to take a full tab because the shit was for sure not strong. I had a body high and senses strong but no visuals and they still had a experince and infact for that girl was way higher than she had ever been on weed.

If anything a redose will probably happen once the acid kicks in and they realize whats its about.

lets not forget 100 ug under the right setting will induce cosmic transcendence in a first trip. You never know how senestive people are to drugs and just seeing how high a small amount of weed gets them treading carefully with LSD is my best choice. Plus ima introduce another friend to lsd next week and we both agreed 50 ug would be best for him after research and how powerful weed affects him aswell.

50 ug is what presented myself the safest option. I have sat through first trips before on full tabs that were probably 100-120 ug and it had my mates who use to smoke literally 24/7 laughing so fucking hard they were keeling over having a super powerful experience. which they could handle because i knew them and they had done salvia and stuff before. For other mates we gave them half tabs because their drug experinces were limited.

After explaining the possible effects to her of what can go on in LSD we both decided she will take half a tab. Not everyone can handle loops or going through LSD. and my veteran tripping mates all our first trips were fucking insane. 100 ug can be to much for some people if they truly are very sensitive to LSD as evident by one of my mates trips recently where he got totally lost and he hadn't even smoked weed on it.
50 ug can be really uniquely special. It’s just how I always add lots weed and kava to my 50 ug’s and it’s never too intense. Still beautiful though.

Best times for all of you I wish.

Still not fully committed to taking acid tonight. We are going to see how the night is going and if she feels ready. For now ima cleaning my place to be totally spotless gonna do some study. Even if not tonight will most likely end up sometime soon because i have to much on in future weeks. And i stressed to her only do if you truly feel ready and in a good mind set.

This night last year i fucking took 800 ug over the course of 4 hours with my wicked tolerance. Today was going to be the day i originally planned on tripping with my mate and his bros but he got called into work anyway and was doing methylone all night last night and some meth.

Most likely will do the acid tomorrow night ima bit fucking tired insomia was bad maybe just have a social night with friends till the mindset is perfect. But its still up to her she can always choose to do acid in some later months if it works best for us.

If we decide not to take it then i wont dose again. i need to ground myself again before doing any large dose again and next time i do a massive dose ima take 4-5 tabs.

Last edited:
Still not fully committed to taking acid tonight. We are going to see how the night is going and if she feels ready. For now ima cleaning my place to be totally spotless gonna do some study. Even if not tonight will most likely end up sometime soon because i have to much on in future weeks. And i stressed to her only do if you truly feel ready and in a good mind set.

This night last year i fucking took 800 ug over the course of 4 hours with my wicked tolerance. Today was going to be the day i originally planned on tripping with my mate and his bros but he got called into work anyway and was doing methylone all night last night and some meth.
It will happen when it’s right, You can only tell yourself right?

It will happen when it’s right, You can only tell yourself right?
yes. Always have to make sure its the right time. I never pressure people into tripping unlike one of my bros in the past. When i did not want to trip at all and talking me into it for hours ffs then i have a bad trip cause my mind set was shit and the setting.

So, gazing late night here, Inwas suddenly struck with burning curiosity, because I feel I likely missed the show.

But how many of you good dudes here made a concerted attempt to trip on Bicycle day?

I would really love to hear any individual brief accounts such as dosage and anything interesting about it.

I usually do trip on Bicycle Day, at least a light dose to give a sparkle and pay homage, but this year I didn't.

I took an unknown dose from a vial that had evaporated a little, reached a nice level of tripping. Had to spend the day inside because of lockdown, and even though I much prefer tripping outside in nature, ended up having a really nice, life affirming trip. Mostly spent it playing guitar and listening to some tunes in bed. Did yoga at the peak and it felt really nice. Catch the sun through my window and did some introspection. At the end, almost reaching baseline, I read for a couple hours. It was nice. Tranquil. Good spirited. Not life changing but really really nice.

Here we go.
Already did an allergy test.
47mg DMXE down the hatch.
Chased it with some beer.
The taste was WAY closer to MXE than MXiPr was. Actually gave me a little nostalgic wave of happiness when I tasted it.
Drinking a beer or two is something I did fairly regularly with MXE. I actually liked the way the mixed, but I would never drink more.

Raining a little bit outside got up early ate 61mg of 2c-t-7 gave my girlfriend 24mg, I'm curious how the rain outside will play with the water like vibe I get from it. Who knows maybe I'll muck around naked in the rain for a while 😅

I took an unknown dose from a vial that had evaporated a little, reached a nice level of tripping. Had to spend the day inside because of lockdown, and even though I much prefer tripping outside in nature, ended up having a really nice, life affirming trip. Mostly spent it playing guitar and listening to some tunes in bed. Did yoga at the peak and it felt really nice. Catch the sun through my window and did some introspection. At the end, almost reaching baseline, I read for a couple hours. It was nice. Tranquil. Good spirited. Not life changing but really really nice.
I actually feel it can be important, beneficial and therapeutic to trip at home at least some time, in the firm safe surroundings of your own abode where you are in firm charge, have control, right to any behaviour, action, routine, company or solitude.

Like....is that the doorbell? Oh well. Lol.

Or open it and have a fascinating trippy chat with a nice unsuspecting Jehovah’s Witness possibly (I’ve done it, it happens!)

But by feeling so in command of your environment, the control, predictability, your own castle, can be so mentally rooting it can pave for really beautiful, creative and healing tripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.