View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took an unknown dose from a vial that had evaporated a little, reached a nice level of tripping. Had to spend the day inside because of lockdown, and even though I much prefer tripping outside in nature, ended up having a really nice, life affirming trip. Mostly spent it playing guitar and listening to some tunes in bed. Did yoga at the peak and it felt really nice. Catch the sun through my window and did some introspection. At the end, almost reaching baseline, I read for a couple hours. It was nice. Tranquil. Good spirited. Not life changing but really really nice.
You aren't allowed outside where you are?

Delaying the trip was def a good idea. Doesn't change anything but learning more about people and making sure they are genuine is always good esp for building trust if taking psychedelics together. Def can see now why i was still hesitant. I was worried over nothing just fears that maybe people are not to close to me; But seeing how much my friendship and hospitality to people and how much they truly appreciate my kindness. I always people thought had lots of social groups or friends by the way they act but when in reality they are not is something i need to stop judging people by their appearance. Probably why we hang out every night. Now i feel alot more comfortable realizing that people are real friends and can act my self more. Lmao when i act my true self people always think im high on weed man when im fucking sober. I usually have to put on mask to act like the average sober human being. I been to cooked in the past on drugs and but it takes energy trying to be so onto things happening. Id rather just chill sit back and fuck around like a clown i get hyperactive alot especially the weeks after heavy trips i just act like a jester/clown lol because i see the joy and laughter in not taking things so seriously and can enjoy the comisc joke of this massive game we all play called life.

I just love this stuff have your eyes open and you're pretty out there then close your eyes until it builds in intensity then pow open your eyes and you're somewhere else

Awesome, I love the stuff. I seem to be getting more hard headed with age, 55mg was nice but I would have liked a stronger trip. Maybe ill push it to 75mg one day. Or try mixing a disso to potentiate. 2C-T-7 makes me a bit nervous to push things though...

Have a good trip

Starting to feel way better in general 4 days without alcohol, and 2 weeks without benzos or gabspentinoids. Think the rebound effects are starting to subside, if I can keep this up I may just be in a proper frame of mind to take 2cb in 1-2 weeks :D

Here we go.
Already did an allergy test.
47mg DMXE down the hatch.
Chased it with some beer.
The taste was WAY closer to MXE than MXiPr was. Actually gave me a little nostalgic wave of happiness when I tasted it.
Drinking a beer or two is something I did fairly regularly with MXE. I actually liked the way the mixed, but I would never drink more.
How is it?

I bought mxm after mxe went away and was expecting a nice halfway-point between mxe and ketamine. It usually felt more like a couple shots of Bacardi than a cosmic joyride though (not unpleasant, but not too exciting either).

I had a line earlier and my vision took on a soft-focus 'fuzz', with light trails and a slight but smooth visual delay. Body felt relaxed and I feel exactly how I aim to feel on a Sunday night.

Many moons ago, ketamine was a Sunday night favourite of mine, but it wasn't really a 'chatty' drug for me, and my flatmates at the time liked to talk a lot 😆

This, right now, is kind of what I was after when I bought it. Not bad..

I actually feel it can be important, beneficial and therapeutic to trip at home at least some time, in the firm safe surroundings of your own abode where you are in firm charge, have control, right to any behaviour, action, routine, company or solitude.

Like....is that the doorbell? Oh well. Lol.

Or open it and have a fascinating trippy chat with a nice unsuspecting Jehovah’s Witness possibly (I’ve done it, it happens!)

But by feeling so in command of your environment, the control, predictability, your own castle, can be so mentally rooting it can pave for really beautiful, creative and healing tripping.

Yeah... Tripping at home can be special in its own way. I actually feel a renewed appreciation of my routine after the trip. I sat looking around my flat, enjoying the company of my girlfriend and my cat, and felt so much gratitude... Actually, for whatever reason gratitude has been a recurring theme lately. Felt that way too on my last experience with 3-Me-PCP.

You aren't allowed outside where you are?

Technically We aren't, we are supposed to get a permit that you need to ask for online, and it allows you to go outside for a couple of hours. They only give you twice weekly though. We are currently facing a "second wave" of covid cases, and its been pretty bad, worse than last year.

Last edited:
Yeah... Tripping at home can be special in its own way. I actually feel a renewed appreciation of my routine after the trip. I sat looking around my flat, enjoying the company of my girlfriend and my cat, and felt so much gratitude... Actually, for whatever reason gratitude has been a recurring theme lately. Felt that way too on my last experience with 3-Me-PCP.

Technically se aren't, we are supposed to get a permit that you need to ask for online, and it allows you to go outside for a couple of hours. They only give you twice weekly though. We are currently facing a "second wave" of covid cases, and its been pretty bad, worse than last year.
Fuck that id be counterfeiting passes

Haha, I actually go outside sometimes for groceries or short walks without the permit, but you risk a fine, and I didnt want to risk dealing with cops while tripping. I also live in a densely populated city, so getting to a nice place in nature to spend the trip would take a while, increasing the chance of unwanted encounters.

Man other countries sure enforce lockdowns more than the US. And we still have tons of people here screaming oppression. I have never even heard of anyone where I am getting fined for not wearing a mask in public. I think they actually do enforce business capacity restrictions, but as far as individuals, not much, if at all.

usually I can hold my stomach broke the seal just unrelenting now

Yeah I remember 2C-T-7 really made me puke my guts up one time. And then another time I didn't get nauseous at all. I've also never been able to really "get there" with it at various dosages, including one that felt like too much, I still didn't get a cohesive trip.

Man other countries sure enforce lockdowns more than the US. And we still have tons of people here screaming oppression. I have never even heard of anyone where I am getting fined for not wearing a mask in public. I think they actually do enforce business capacity restrictions, but as far as individuals, not much, if at all.

Yeah I remember 2C-T-7 really made me puke my guts up one time. And then another time I didn't get nauseous at all. I've also never been able to really "get there" with it at various dosages, including one that felt like too much, I still didn't get a cohesive trip.
It was about 20 minutes of non stop puking after that it was fine though.

I was outside enjoying the morning birds standing in a field with no shoes or shirt on just soaking it all in. My neighbors dogs started losing their shit and barking at me which scared all the birds away and drowned all the pretty noises out. Just watching the world breath in and out a cascading wave of life that rolled across the grass felt very special.

I can't believe I thought it was a good idea to give my girlfriend 35mg for her first time. 24mg for her was still a strong trip for her equaling mine if not stronger.

Last edited:
Was pretty funny the nausea had passed and I was eating Chinese food a piece of really greasy almond chicken. She said how are you eating that, I could feel the grease entering me but it was a nostalgic grease. I tried explaining it but it didn't make sense. So she begrudgingly ate a piece looked at me angrily then said theres no such thing as nostalgic grease and had to throw up.

How is it?

I bought mxm after mxe went away and was expecting a nice halfway-point between mxe and ketamine. It usually felt more like a couple shots of Bacardi than a cosmic joyride though (not unpleasant, but not too exciting either).

I had a line earlier and my vision took on a soft-focus 'fuzz', with light trails and a slight but smooth visual delay. Body felt relaxed and I feel exactly how I aim to feel on a Sunday night.

Many moons ago, ketamine was a Sunday night favourite of mine, but it wasn't really a 'chatty' drug for me, and my flatmates at the time liked to talk a lot 😆

This, right now, is kind of what I was after when I bought it. Not bad..
It wasn't too strong at that dose, but I could tell it packed more of a punch than MXiPr did.
The effects lingered for longer too. But at that dose it was more of how you describe MXM. Haven't tried that one yet.
That dose of DMXE felt like a slightly smaller dose of MXE which is promising.
I had planned to wait a while to make sure my tolerance wasn't building but I just sort of went for it.
I hope to push it much further next time.

I usually start with 100mgs now of these MXE analogs cuz my tolerance to dissos got pretty much ruined by binging on PCP analogs. I noticed it when I did the MXiPr and I couldn't hole without doing a psychedelic with it. And then when I did the O-PCE same scenario so I added in the 2C-B-FLY and it was much more effective. Craving a dissociative so badly right now but probably won't experiment with any for another month or so, but even with the breaks it's same old song and dance, permatolerance. It is what it is when I get my DMXE im gonna weigh out 250mgs and then lock away the rest of the gram and the 3-Meo-PCE in the Time Lock Safe for one month. I'm sure I will be able to get a true sense from that amount, not all at once of course but I will probably wait for a period that I have a two day clip of time off work and stagger doses until the universe dissolves sufficiently...

Fuck this bronwie is insane af. I should of took my friends advice and start with 1/5 of the piece I ate. Now I'm fucked blazed af

I love eating cannabis. I find the high a lot more medicinal and even narcotic feeling at high enough doses. I don’t trip from weed so the higher the dose for more relaxed I become and if the dose is too high I fall asleep.

I had a mini binge on 3-ho -pce over the weekend. Fantastic drug, I feel like it’s been underrated or possibly overlooked by the community. Because of the not so stellar reviews I only bought 250mg back in the day and kind of forgot i had it until this past weekend when the big dandy thread popped up.
I took small doses repeatedly all weekend from Friday through Sunday, I went through probably 80-100mg in those 3 days. Reached some great emotional peaks. It felt very therapeutic. Now I wish I had gotten more.
I feel like the 3-ho PCx’s are my favorite dissociatives lately. I find it hard not to use 3 ho pcp, when I had i binged it till it was gone, went through 1.5G with very minimal side effects. Lack of negative come downs is one of the best qualities of PCP analogues. Today i feel great from this latest binge, still slightly manic but it’s making me love life.
I hope this stuff becomes more available and cheaper.
Any dissociative with a 3 ho or a PCE has always been a winner for me.

Last edited:
Fuck this bronwie is insane af. I should of took my friends advice and start with 1/5 of the piece I ate. Now I'm fucked blazed af
I accidentally took some unplanned micrograms today myself. I planned 25 ug, cut one tab poorly, cut the mini half in two, snipped edge from bigger half to equalise.

So 3 1/4 left. But I typically decided 50 ug would be good. However, I took the remainder as two 1/4’s not 3. So suddenly I noticed, I only had a max 25 ug left??

So I accidentally dosed 75 ug lol. Rare rare this happens with me. I was due to accompany mum to local tip, loading car with bags, waste, palettes etc. Nice Sunny trip journey. I was barely conscious, autopilot.

I vaped Bluedream bowls prior to the tip journey which really put me in a dream state, soon dropped final piece for 100 ug, got home. Damn, so chilled, fell asleep deep coming up. 3.5 hours in , awake, no recollection.Time needed to get back on whatever track I was on before?

Vaped Bluedream, felt lovely, strong coffee to try snap sense, was already in heavy kava session. Cooh what a scramble though lol.

Last edited:
I love eating cannabis. I find the high a lot more medicinal and even narcotic feeling at high enough doses. I don’t trip from weed so the higher the dose for more relaxed I become and if the dose is too high I fall asleep.

I had a mini binge on 3-ho -pce over the weekend. Fantastic drug, I feel like it’s been underrated or possibly overlooked by the community. Because of the not so stellar reviews I only bought 250mg back in the day and kind of forgot i had it until this past weekend when the big dandy thread popped up.
I took small doses repeatedly all weekend from Friday through Sunday, I went through probably 80-100mg in those 3 days. Reached some great emotional peaks. It felt very therapeutic. Now I wish I had gotten more.
I feel like the 3-ho PCx’s are my favorite dissociatives lately. I find it hard not to use 3 ho pcp, when I had i binged it till it was gone, went through 1.5G with very minimal side effects. Lack of negative come downs is one of the best qualities of PCP analogues. Today i feel great from this latest binge, still slightly manic but it’s making me love life.
I hope this stuff becomes more available and cheaper.
Any dissociative with a 3 ho or a PCE has always been a winner for me.

Gotta agree 3-HO-PCE is some really stellar stuff I just wish it cost less like you mentioned considering 3-MeO-PCE was half the cost I went with that this last time but I kinda prefer the HO also. I'm gonna get more of it eventually regardless tho cuz it is lovely.

I wish there were more vendors that sold small amounts, as I don't trust myself with even a gram much less 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.