View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have so much responsibility today I won't be able to partake in any bicycle day celebrations. Seems life has gotten so busy lately in general, it's been hard to carve out time to trip.
Personally I'm waiting for a day off work, and a day where my body/mind isn't wrecked from the side effects of drugs of abuse. (Including alcohol or even benzos) Hoping maybe i can heal enough by next weekend to take like 15mg 2cb. If I can't get it together in 3 weeks time, I'll take the 2cb along with benzos and alcohol, tho it's preferable not to.

Personally I'm waiting for a day off work, and a day where my body/mind isn't wrecked from the side effects of drugs of abuse. Hoping maybe i can heal enough by next weekend to take like 15mg 2cb.
At the programming job? :D

I'm not feeling up to it today, plus I have work. But happy Bicycle Day everyone. :)

At the programming job? :D
No, I quit that, and took up another offer I almost missed continuing to work on the infrastructure/ops side. Working heavily with terraform at the moment, which is refreshing. Which with the way they are using hcl, is forcing me to finally learn OOP, which they are teaching/helping me with, which was the big hurdle with c++. Only thing that sucks with this one is I have to relocate, which the other was going to let me stay remote. And I'm gonna have to just go with it because bsing about the lack of references and warrant isn't going to last, I doubt it. So I need to put at least the full contract in, which means relocating :( (which means choosing between cities that are destroyed by blizzards twice a year and across the country from most people i know or back to the city with all my ex-gfs and shit or I think there are two other options that are even more random)

Last edited:
fuck man all the shrooms i be coming across look so similar but are the wrong specices i need to go on a massive hunt. I need to switch up to a different psychedelic for the future. i love LSD but there needs to be a time where i put it down for good or just microdose it or use low doses.

i have taken it upon myself to help guide my mate here he struggles with social things and i believe LSD could be the start of helping rewire his brain along with my guidance because i was once just like him. and will show him mdma one day which will open him up.

I weighed up all the risks on my trip and came down to well its my duty i was helped one day and people could of easily not accepted me and tried so hard to help me with all my problems to make me who i am today so i believe its my duty to also at least help people because i thought it was impossible to change but i did it. But no one will ever replace my OG crew. I miss them so much we have so many funny stories of our oldschool days i use to fuck out so much on drugs but they always had my back.

Man suppose to be getting some weed tonight but the bro better pull through its 420 i wanna smoke up but ran out of papers so ima have to smoke out of a fruit either a orange or a apple

I ended up taking my precipitated lsd vial yesterday. Since it evidently had dried a little, I added a couple of drops of ethanol and stirred intensely with a needle. I made an improvised blotter dosing a small piece of thin cardboard with a drop. I was intending to take it all at once but chickened out because at the last minute not knowing how strong it would be made me a tad nervous. So I cut the blotter in half and took the first half, but an hour and a half latter when I was starting to come up changed my mind and ended up taking the reminder of tab. Had a strong-ish trip, but maybe I should have taken the full tab at once. I think I took maybe around 200 µg? Hard to say, specially with the staggered doses.

Since the setting was less than ideal (lock-down here, and I much prefer tripping outside...) it was kind of an uneventful trip, but emotionally it was pretty intense. Made a lot of internal work, did some yoga which felt AMAZING, played guitar for hours and noticed a lot of places where I can improve my playing, read a little on the evening which reignited my curiosity for certain topics I dabble in occasionally. Generally enjoyed my day immensely. I've never made "a tradition" out of tripping on 4/19, I just have tried it a couple of times when things align. But yesterday I felt like there's still some sort of ritualistic nature to tripping on a give date as if it is a holiday. There was a sense of "purpose" and "celebration" as a background sensation for the trip. It made me think a lot about how grateful I really am about the fact that we can get to explore this sort of thing, that we happened to stumble upon the effects of psychedelics and embarked on this journey of understanding its nature, risks and uses.

As with many other trips, particularly those involving LSD and it's pro-drugs, I am now feeling a sense of urgency about the stuff I want in my life. I know the stuff I need to stay close to. I know what I want to pursue and how to make it happen. I don't want to lose sight of it. I can't give up to tiredness and comfort. I want to give the best out of me every day. Live a life so worthy of living death comes only as an over-dramatic way to say goodbye.

Last edited:
tried to record my voice while peaking on 3 tabs thought i was saying heaps of cool stuff about life. When i looked at the recording i was totally silent just hearing my own thoughts lmao.

Hahaha I've had trips where I recorded myself trying to explain my "epiphanies" while tripping and then when I listen to them sober they tend to be a bunch on nonsense. But there's been times when I actually capture cool insights. I've had more luck writing while tripping. I have a small tripping diary and it's a pretty cool read, full of flash backs and glimpses of mindsets from the past.

I've really figured it all out on Dissociatives at times like the key to all universal truths and an ultimate understanding of reality and a human beings place in it. Have had really profound psychedelic trips a number of times also and a series of ++++ journies in my 20's that completely changed my life. Lately it seems to just be a refresher course when I trip on psychs alone unless I mix them with a Dissociative. When I do that I can have some really profound breakthroughs still and man I wish I would keep better notes and write everything down. But at least I still remember glimpses of those states, feeling the truth deep in my heart. ❤

My trip was just reaffirming the ocean of universal love that is always there and felt like i had awoken from the simulation after been hard at work within the simulation believing i was a tiny separated form. looking back at how each part of life somehow fits the perfect storyline that is your life. Everyone has a role good or bad to play. the visuals on 3 tabs were mind bending i feel refreshed but now suffering a bit of depression after that peak experience of been one with all. But it would be all to easy for me to trip to often and neglect my life again lost outside of the box.

So im trying to bring those insights into my life eat even more heathly keep working at the gym and make my video game simulation human character the best it can be. but i feel quite alone without a partner but my female friends said i would easily find a girlfriend with how i am. Maybe the right girl will come along one day but ima keep grinding to make myself better and try not fall into any drug traps. I need to starting budgeting asap aswell or finding a way to make money while studying alot.

No bicycle day festivities for me either. I celebrated by getting my final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine (stoked!) I didn't want to risk tripping in case I got side effects, and it ended up being a good decision not to.

got some new weed sadly its outdoor but it looks decent idk if i got the correct size though. man alot of weed plugs are scummy cunts in NZ always tryna rip you off. But i still have no papers so ima smoke out of a orange lol.

got some new weed sadly its outdoor but it looks decent idk if i got the correct size though. man alot of weed plugs are scummy cunts in NZ always tryna rip you off. But i still have no papers so ima smoke out of a orange lol.
We got some really lovely High CBD flower from a great US company, top service, discreet, no extra customs.

The flower amazed me opening the bag. It’s like top shelf lovely fragrant cannabis minus THC, I vaped it a few times and wow, the most gorgeous, tasty, smooth and pleasant vapor.

Lots and lots of it too.

I’m not big THC chaser, and it worked for me in a very similar way to standard weed.

Very relaxing. Physical. Calming. Pleasant and uplifting. I tried it on an acid comeup and it was very interesting. It enlivened the glow but I was so dreamily content.

Was cheap too, like 60 UK bucks to these shores, quick delivery too.

Ordering some (2-Hydroxypropyl)-Beta-Cyclodextrin this week and starting some trials with sublingual N,N-DMT. I'm sure some of you have seen the thread here in PD speaking about it making it sublingually bioavaible. Think this could be wonderful method to use for an Ayauasca like sorta experience without having to take an MAOi. Still a bit concerned about the nausea being brought on by the Harmalas but im sure im making it out to be worse in my head than the actuality. And since this new method hasn't been to widely used and seems to be physiologically safe well that's right up my alley.

Will certainly report back to you guys whenever I get around to it. Gonna be getting a fat bag of N, N-DMT from brother man in the coming months I still have few hundred mgs left after a trade I smoked hella DMT last winter. It started to bother my throat vaping it with the Meth Pipe all the time so I backed off tho, this sublingual method seems like a very useful tool in the psychonauts arsenal, getting tub of HBPCD when I get paid its cheap as fuck. Wondering what other substances it could be used for to make them more bioavaible sublingual, DPT and MET come to mind...

Going to take lsd tomorrow night I think with this girl 50 ug each. Will let the trip flow. Gonna be tired af once again though so I need to make sure I get work done. 50 ug of acid I wonder what it will do to me.

Coming into july I'm going to sober up

Going to take lsd tomorrow night I think with this girl 50 ug each. Will let the trip flow. Gonna be tired af once again though so I need to make sure I get work done. 50 ug of acid I wonder what it will do to me.

Coming into july I'm going to sober up
That will be interesting. Will you use weed at all? With that dose, even small, it’s the same for me, it’s like 4 hours to 5 until I reach that pure, empty, content feeling and a little weed vapor adds bright colour and fresh excitement to the experience.

I’d maybe be underwhelmed with 50 ug without adding weed at certain points, but done correctly, 50 ug has its own magic and headspace.

For a while, when I was more well by far, early 2020, I was taking my loved then, 50 ug doses with an afternoon cannabis edible. That made it really smooth still, but richer too.

Less vapor needed later that way. Few hits would always magnify the colour spectrum and calm headspace.

Without weed, I honestly feel 75 ug is more worthwhile. It’s not a mid land 100 ug intense but not propelling enough dose.

It’s enough to notice things, people, looking a bit “strange” lol, but not for too long, and barely awkwardly but noticeable enough by itself without weed.

Now, I don’t want you or your friend to have anything but the best time ofc.

But those are my honest feelings. I don’t think 75 ug is a dose to be feared for a first timer.

I said many times, and you heard me too, they used to say- an underdose is worse than an overdose.

Like, if 63 ug was needed to not feel deflating, vs 50 (without cannabis), then 75 is better then lacklustre 50, for example.

But 50 ug with a little good cannabis is it’s own magical experience.
Just my thoughts.

I hope it goes well mate. Think only good. Good times. With friends at UNI. Free. Don’t get much more fun and exciting than that.

@Shadow Cat i recommend making cartridges with your DMT. It’s a very simple process and it makes vaping it much easier and easier to gauge your dose.
How about vaping it with a high quality quartz or glass banger and precise controller email sertup? That may negate any respiratory bother vs a non heat controlled meth pipe and I’ve heard a number of accounts attesting superior efficiency too if done right.

That will be interesting. Will you use weed at all? With that dose, even small, it’s the same for me, it’s like 4 hours to 5 until I reach that pure, empty, content feeling and a little weed vapor adds bright colour and fresh excitement to the experience.

I’d maybe be underwhelmed with 50 ug without adding weed at certain points, but done correctly, 50 ug has its own magic and headspace.

For a while, when I was more well by far, early 2020, I was taking my loved then, 50 ug doses with an afternoon cannabis edible. That made it really smooth still, but richer too.

Less vapor needed later that way. Few hits would always magnify the colour spectrum and calm headspace.

Without weed, I honestly feel 75 ug is more worthwhile. It’s not a mid land 100 ug intense but not propelling enough dose.

It’s enough to notice things, people, looking a bit “strange” lol, but not for too long, and barely awkwardly but noticeable enough by itself without weed.

Now, I don’t want you or your friend to have anything but the best time ofc.

But those are my honest feelings. I don’t think 75 ug is a dose to be feared for a first timer.

I said many times, and you heard me too, they used to say- an underdose is worse than an overdose.

Like, if 63 ug was needed to not feel deflating, vs 50 (without cannabis), then 75 is better then lacklustre 50, for example.

But 50 ug with a little good cannabis is it’s own magical experience.
Just my thoughts.

I hope it goes well mate. Think only good. Good times. With friends at UNI. Free. Don’t get much more fun and exciting than that.
no weed. Weed doesnt pair well with LSD for me. 50 ug will be a experince its to be safe will redose if we feeling it at a hour. She doesn't smoke much weed and few hits is enough for her to be 10/10 stoned def not good for weed.

This LSD i have is very smooth and clear and strong. Anyways in my own eyes if somebody wanted to experince the full LSD experince two tabs or 200 ug is a full blown out of this earth trip. We have our entire future to take more acid. And i done to much acid i just want to play it safe got to put on the training wheels before taking people deeper into LSD.

Just going to let the trip flow by naturally. I have so much to lose and risk introducing people to psychedelics but im doing it out of the goodness of my heart since they want to do it of their own accord. So i will make sure they stay safe and we will explore these realms. One of my mates had to much on his mind on 100 ug and got stuck in a loop and stopped turning up to work and got fired. But he use to not turn up to work before acid so i hope he finds his way and we will support him through things and this new realm.

You never what darkness people are holding onto their. Their traumas and pain. But my friends in the past had my back through everything to get me to where i am today. So i spread that same love they had for me even when i fucked out so many times on drugs.

It was good i waited all these weeks though because we became very good friends.

Imo any other drug mixed into acid expect for DMT and mdma ruins it. but thats my experince.

Status
Not open for further replies.