View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh I'm not feeling psychedelics this weekend, or at least not today. Feeling kinda blah today. Tomorrow I have band practice. So probably not going to trip this weekend, I probably won't even smoke weed or use delta-8 or anything either.

Meh I'm not feeling psychedelics this weekend, or at least not today. Feeling kinda blah today. Tomorrow I have band practice. So probably not going to trip this weekend, I probably won't even smoke weed or use delta-8 or anything either.
Just for the record, I feel very blah myself, but I’m just officially crazy lol!

Enough to have just vaped lots more strong weed still pre-peak, 50 grams kava down today.

I still can’t get it out of my head though, how I feel I’d be having an easier time today on 1000 ug than 200.

Just costs lots more for a start.

Hence, sensible 200 ug.

going to go for a major walk soon just waiting for the effects to die down a little. Was a amazing life affirming trip like one of the best of my life due to been finally able to see the chains that held me to that psychedelic addiction and breaking them and gaining control of my soul mind body and soul once again. I was a slave to LSD-25 it controlled my soul my body and mind i was addicted to it ever since i first took it and i abused it heavily and so many of my friends tried to get me to stop my lsd addiction but i never could manage.

But just in this trip i had a massive moment where i finally gained that control over my impulse to consume it and gain freedom and no longer a desire to take any more LSD im going to call it a end to my psychedelics days by the end of the year before then i will took a few light doses and spread the light and love and let people go on their journeys. But i am finally fucking free of this control this drug had over me holy thank the fucking lord i never thought i could break free from it. Gained a totally next level control of the trip after that moment when i affirmed this drug will never control ME EVER AGAIN. Fuck addiction ima toss this weed aswell fucking just dumbing me down and making me lazy.

i wish i could take some lsd, but its not a good idea for a long time. enjoy it, all of you. hopefully will be joining with some 2c-b soon whenever i work up the nerve.

Holy fuck man i saw the craziest shit happen on my walk. This massive bird got road killed and it got clean beheaded and its head just landed perfectly onto the ground 5 m infront of me. What the fuck! At that point i was like holy shit god is testing me lol. Out of the crazy shit i saw happen while peaking the no 1 crazy thing was this bird getting beheaded in real life lmao.

Holy fuck man i saw the craziest shit happen on my walk. This massive bird got road killed and it got clean beheaded and its head just landed perfectly onto the ground 5 m infront of me. What the fuck! At that point i was like holy shit god is testing me lol. Out of the crazy shit i saw happen while peaking the no 1 crazy thing was this bird getting beheaded in real life lmao.
my girlfriend and I ran over one while I was on mushrooms and she was driving, a parakeet escaped walking across the road. we tried to nurse it back to health, but it died. probably a real massive bird over where you live though. this was a tiny fucker.

another time, we were driving around on acid for some reason and the trunk light came on on the highway. we pulled over to fix it, and found a stranded sea bird, we took it to an animal shelter, it couldnt walk on land and had been blown in from the storm, it was released into the wild safely !

Who knows which way the wind blows
IMG-20210417-195146.jpg

Yesterday I tried 3-Methyl-PCP for the second time. Took a 7 mg, a little bit more than last time. I liked it, but similarly to 3-MeO-PCP I think I prefer it in lower dosages. It became much more dissociating and confusing. But still it is a cool disso, pairs nicely with weed as most dissos do. Listened to GY!BE new album and was blown away.

Once when I was on some cyans and dmt in my usual blast off spot in the backyard. When I started to come down from my hit I was taking pics of this really beautiful spider with a bunch of spikes on it chilling in its web; then out of nowhere this wasp flew up and ate it just inches from my fingers.

Happy trails fam, gotta work tho personally and I'm on the break still anyways. Really looking forward to some 2C-B when the time comes tho probably the first week of May, it would be amazing if my DMXE or 3-MeO-PCE arrives and I can do combo. Have a feeling mixing it with either will be epic I love the 2C-B/3-MeO-PCP mash-up talk about euphoria...gotta love those phenethylamine and dissos toss up when I did the 2C-B-FLY with the O-PCE the peak of that mixture had left me spellbound, probably one of my favorite experiences of this year so far...

I have so much responsibility today I won't be able to partake in any bicycle day celebrations. Seems life has gotten so busy lately in general, it's been hard to carve out time to trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.