• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had looked this up some time before, my suspicion was confirmed seeing that I had visited the link before :)

Page 11, section F
Typically, the parent molecule is used as the analytical target and it has been observed that various immunoanalysis assays developed for detecting amfetamine and methamfetamine-type drugs might not be able to generate a positive finding for DOC (7-12) due to lack of sufficient cross-reactivity (exception: 33% in one particular amfetamine test kit (13)), thus, potentially leading to false negative findings

Talking about DOx, I might trial TMA-2 this weekend.... high hopes, justified? Who knows.
Don't think I'll be going for a dose equaling the all encompassing space of DOB & DOC, I don't think many have and it might not even be possible. The fact that many say that it's so similar to mescaline got me worried a little, over time I've grown more wary and less appreciative of the amphetamine feel, like there's always some emptiness at the doorstep, but in good DOB & DOC trips that's not really that much of a factor.

Ah, so they use immunoassays for urine tests. Cool, so DOx shouldn't trigger a false positive for amph. Unless you are unlucky enough to end up with the one test they analyzed where 33% of DOC containing samples popped up as positives. Thanks Buzz ! That pretty much settles it.

Is drug testing common at jobs in Europe too? I thought it was majorly a Northamerican thing. Here they are very very uncommon.

Also, jealous about that TMA-2. Please let us know how it goes !

Also, jealous about that TMA-2. Please let us know how it goes !
Of course =D I'll always be talking about any amphetamine psychedelic any chance I get. TMA-2 and DOI left and my picture of them will be clearer.
And maybe 3C-E & 3C-P, not sure either..

Is drug testing common at jobs in Europe too? I thought it was majorly a Northamerican thing.
No, not at all.
I remember now why I came across it, I was searching all over the place for any info on DOB and synthesis and such after my bizarre trip last month. I read that part too.

Last edited:
Yeah, I assume a non-insignificant portion of a DOx would end up excreted unmetabolized in urine, because LSD, Mescaline and psilocybin also do. Other phenyl-propan-2-amine containing matabolites will probably be found in urine too. The question is whether the presence of an alpha-methyl alkyl amine is enough to trigger a positive in the urine test, but I really don't know how that stuff works or what reagents are present in the kit.
Interesting you say that, I actually practised urine therapy with a super clean diet, 2010 to 2012 with remarkable benefits.

I took 72 high dose, 250-350 ug Trips from end 2011 to mid 12. Over 13 separate occasions.

I only drank 1 ounce of midstream urine each morning. But I massaged the rest of the morning urine into my skin, particularly face and neck, and around the clock. It’s the best skin cream going, but also that morning urine in particular is full of useful hormones which the body absorbs and saves extra energy to keep making itself.

Now, when I started tripping again November 18th 2011, I observed instantly how Urine therapy massively enhanced my LSD trips. Either by modulation, potentiation, and surely some reabsorption.

Like the Fly Agaric mushroom I believe may be greatly more psychoactive after it’s actives have passed through the urinary tract.

Well, that one oral ounce of Urine plus remainder massaged in, made for some super fantastic next level tripping. But very very calming, peacefully euphoric and confidence and mood boosting.

weed is a nice balance to long days. But have to try find a way to wake up in the morning properly and i will never smoke the night before a day of lab work.

Still have no clue why people think i look way younger than i do. I swear oranges are a super food they repair your skin quite fast.

Now, when I started tripping again November 18th 2011, I observed instantly how Urine therapy massively enhanced my LSD trips. Either by modulation, potentiation, and surely some reabsorption.

Woah, that's pretty crazy. I don't think I'm accepting of body fluids enough to do that kind of therapy.

Ah really, now this I love to hear :D
Yeah, I have a trip report on Erowid, but in summary it had a pretty lucid and analytical headspace with insane music enhancement and nice subtle visuals during the peak. The only drawback for me was the intense bodyload from the stimulation, I think I would go for 35 mg when I try it again, but I haven't mainly because of the long duration. Keep meaning to revisit it though.

Woah, that's pretty crazy. I don't think I'm accepting of body fluids enough to do that kind of therapy.
I did tell you all, many times- I’m nuts! Lol. I’ve never been squeamish about such things in concept. My diet and general living was super clean at that time. The urine itself was absolute zero trouble to imbibe.

There was without question very and slightly differently active LSD or metabolites in there prime for reabsorption, through skin and digestive tract. It was more than a redose anyway (which I did too of course).

One time I took 5 x 350 ug tabs, didn’t drink any water, didn’t need a pee till 5 am, only a little amount then, drank it all. That worked a treat anyway.

What were you getting out of that therapy, besides psychedelic potentiation and smoother skin ?

I had looked this up some time before, my suspicion was confirmed seeing that I had visited the link before :)

Page 11, section F

So then there is a chance that it WOULD trigger a falsch positive so I should hold off on the Psychedelic Amphetamines until after I do the drug test for the clinic then and for now on how I will do it is this. Right after I do my Urine test I will take my DOx trip and then after that I will use LSD/Psilacetin/aMT rotating those all around maybe throw in a Mescaline Analog or a 2C-x here and there, possibly some oral/vaped N, N-DMT. I mean I will probably get tested once every month or so and that is seldom enough where I could live with that many DOx trips per year right now honestly. Decided to hold off on tripping this week and let my tolerance continue to drop, stomach is feeling a little iffy right now anyways tho im quite high on Opioids after taking this little cocktail.

100mgs Methadone
100mgs Diphenhydramine
800mgs Cimetidine

This amount of the Opioid with the potentiating drugs alongside of it leaves me feeling completely satisfied and I have no desire to use Fentanyl now, I knew I just had to get the dosage higher. Pretty sure having this second strong cup of coffee Was a mistake and is why my stomach went sour, I will be okay im sure gonna chew a few tums.

Feel like doing a bit more reading about Oral DMT right now I may start prepping for my first trial next week gonna start with small dose of the Harmalas Extract like 30mgs wait half hour and drop 50mgs DMT Phosphate happens, hour later drop 50mgs more of the Harmalas and 70mgs DMT Phosphate, do some more if im not there yet...pretty much im gonna take my time and also watch what I eat on the days leading up to this. It will be going down soon deff within the next month or so. Id like to figure out the minimum amount of Harmalas I can take cuz I figure thats where the nausea is coming from. Anyone else out there have some experience with Pharmahuasca? I will deff be sharing my results with you all here, im gonna possibly get a gram of Harmalas Extract Freebase to play with I wonder if adding that like 20mgs of that with 30mgs DMT Freebase in a Oil Burner to vaporize would be much stronger/longer trip it would be like Changa...right now the Harmine/Harmaline i have is in the HCL form tho id like to have both for comparison sake.

holy fuck https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=10057

The LSD in swizterland is on another level. I remember my bro got some swiss LSD from a old head who was travelling around and holding aya ceremonies here aswell. 300 ug tab half a tab was fucking insane def 150 ug. The ceiling was intense oevs and melting for 12 straight hours. This was so long ago use to get contacts from a retired polish chemist who was in his 70's who would know other old people with some insane LSD.

They still go hard in swizterland.

What were you getting out of that therapy, besides psychedelic potentiation and smoother skin ?
Sorry, missed this. Basically, urine therapy has ancient, well founded roots in Ayurveda.

I experienced a dramatic improvement on all fronts. Allergies, immunity, energy, digestion and metabolism, skin health, all round.

I only stopped because I still was so limited. I didn’t know then, inn2012 that I’d had an especially severe case of Lyme disease since 2005. I had been fasting 36 hours 10 times in 2011, with amazingly rejuvenating results each time.

I read a lot about fasting. I did a full 2 day, 56 hour fast, 2012. Suffered major herxeimer, then felt best ever!

I was so encouraged and so determined to conquer my allergies, chronic fatigue, and be free, I resolved to attempt a longer fast. I was aiming for 10-30 days. I managed 8 days zero food, unsupervised.

It was the wrong course for me. Hard as hell. I slept amazingly each night, but being conscious just got more and more painful until I had to break the fast.

It really lowered my vitality and immunity. I developed an immune weakness in my urinary tract specifically, as well as general weakened immunity.

I’ve had permanent urinary tract infections ever since. I can’t drink cranberry juice, lemon, or vinegar.

I could treat the bladder with electromedicine but the infections just recur, as the bladder is a clearing route for the sinuses, where I’m guaranteed new viral infections frequently, and I have to prioritise treatment over my respiratory system.

Otherwise, I’d still be having my ounce a day lol!

Probably a hotspot, advertised as 150ug =D that was not intended I think
hotspots are lethal. Last year when i was doing my tabs laid with crystal from northern cali that were laid in NZ. Man they had problems with serious hotspots the first batch was 105 ug some hotspots then the next one was suppose to be laid at 120 ug but was super strong more like 150 ug and even then still some hotspots.

One time i took one and a half tabs of the 105 ug stuff that was self laid and it was fucking insane even compared to my 150 ug tabs a true hotspot everything was a fucking visual was pretty hard to get my self through it left my body and saw the unfolding of a trillion realities had to pray to god for safe journeys. The visuals were fucking insane extreme morphing sucked into the infinite abyss.

Thats the problem with amateur's laying down sheets you never know how cooked they are on drugs when they lay these things might accidently soak some more than others. Never had a underdosed tab on those sheets though. Those crazy folk laid like 50k tabs through the year then disappeared. Which is crazy because the annual seizure of LSD in NZ was around 8k tabs but at any one time the supply on the local market is a few thousand to 10k + tabs with average consumption per year probably into the 80k + tabs. So the fact that barely any LSD gets seized is impressive.

The start of my binge was insane last year but i did it so much i can barely recall those trips now. even 105 ug would send me through wormholes in the dark.

Last night i was so fucking stonned in the park again for a few hours watching all the intense visuals i get and talking about random stuff. If i let the psychedelia creep on me gets pretty intense so have to keep my mind focused while stoned still feeling the after effects of all those 250 ug - 700 ug trips.

20210330-185215.jpg

Had such a difficult time transporting this 100mgs of Dipropyltryptamine into it's vial for safe keeping in the freezer till I get around to it. The powder seemed like it was full of static or something and it was very hard to use a card to line and pick it up for the transfer. When substances are more crsystaline and dense its much quicker process. Not exactly sure when im gonna get around to trialing this but I dont want it degrading on me in the meantime. Forgot to get thw Vodka when I was out so im gonna have to hold off on the DOB solution but I cant take it yet anyways so that's fine. Would still like to get it labeled and put away tho. Have a nice stash going right now, makes me feel very happy knowing I have enough stuff to keep me busy for some years if I pace myself. Trying to make a couple more critical moves and then I will be entering into the lifetime supply realm with a few things and thats just beautiful. Will need to trial this DPT sooner than later cus I have a feeling it may be one of the compounds I will need a nest egg of.

hotspots are lethal. Last year when i was doing my tabs laid with crystal from northern cali that were laid in NZ. Man they had problems with serious hotspots the first batch was 105 ug some hotspots then the next one was suppose to be laid at 120 ug but was super strong more like 150 ug and even then still some hotspots.

One time i took one and a half tabs of the 105 ug stuff that was self laid and it was fucking insane even compared to my 150 ug tabs a true hotspot everything was a fucking visual was pretty hard to get my self through it left my body and saw the unfolding of a trillion realities had to pray to god for safe journeys. The visuals were fucking insane extreme morphing sucked into the infinite abyss.

Thats the problem with amateur's laying down sheets you never know how cooked they are on drugs when they lay these things might accidently soak some more than others. Never had a underdosed tab on those sheets though. Those crazy folk laid like 50k tabs through the year then disappeared. Which is crazy because the annual seizure of LSD in NZ was around 8k tabs but at any one time the supply on the local market is a few thousand to 10k + tabs with average consumption per year probably into the 80k + tabs. So the fact that barely any LSD gets seized is impressive.

The start of my binge was insane last year but i did it so much i can barely recall those trips now. even 105 ug would send me through wormholes in the dark.

Last night i was so fucking stonned in the park again for a few hours watching all the intense visuals i get and talking about random stuff. If i let the psychedelia creep on me gets pretty intense so have to keep my mind focused while stoned still feeling the after effects of all those 250 ug - 700 ug trips.
I too, am finding cannabis mega enhancing of the recent and prolonged LSD. Day 4 off acid today, I had a strong edible tea, with black coffee though thrown in cup.

It just makes me feel so high on acid, does weed, many days after last 520 ug.

Good luck with rest of this week’s studies too. I’m sure it’s a headwrack. I myself, years after I left my own University in 2003 with 900 MDMA Pills Sept-June, was taunted by nightmare flashback dreams of being back in final year studies, huge project work to complete let alone exams.

But so cognitively messed up from MDMA, unable to do anything study related at all, in those recurring nightmares.

They stopped sometime ago. I guess I resolved the issue it was pressing on.

Plenty more “issues” to dream about fortunately lol.

holy fuck https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=10057

The LSD in swizterland is on another level. I remember my bro got some swiss LSD from a old head who was travelling around and holding aya ceremonies here aswell. 300 ug tab half a tab was fucking insane def 150 ug. The ceiling was intense oevs and melting for 12 straight hours. This was so long ago use to get contacts from a retired polish chemist who was in his 70's who would know other old people with some insane LSD.

They still go hard in swizterland.
And....That’s what I call a tab! Pure and plain. If only that was standard, a people knew more consistently what they were getting, as I so fortunately do with the Clearnet Lysergamides, then a half even, but you can gauge a more consistent and accurate expectation and preparation.

Status
Not open for further replies.