• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Know who was a huge acid head? Grace Jones. So don't keep your hopes up lol
Heh I am not sure if she was that into taking acid as much as she was cocaine? I read an interview with her where she claimed as a teen/young adult to just have taken LSD maybe 4-5 times which according to her was 'a lot' and I read another interview and in her memoir how she took STP/DOM and did not like how long it lasted and did not trip again.

How much of this is true? Only Grace knows.

Same here with me for weed I was a heavy daily smoker for probably 10 years and by the end of my use I would be so uncomfortable until I started to burn out with racing thoughts and a really negative out look on life. I was completely addicted to video games during this same time frame, I'd make enough money boosting people to get by and just play constantly and get stoned all day long.

I often think I don't enjoy it now because I had such a negative mental relationship towards it. When I would take a dab I would get this overwhelming anxiety where I would think about my life and how much I hated myself and how I wanted the cycle to stop. The weed was telling me to do something about it but I never listened to it and kept pushing myself deeper into depression with it. So when I smoke now I think that same anxiety and negative mindset is something I hardwired into my brain and will always associate with weed.

The only time I smoke weed nowadays is when I'm tripping I'll have a small bong toke or a few puffs off a joint and be at a perfect level.

So my buddy's relative is terminally ill. It's a sad situation. However, he's using this time to get his affairs in order. One of the things he did was give my friend his stash. It included a couple handfuls of MDMA pressed pills. From the 90s. Including some blue dolphin presses.

I'm hoping that my friend will finally be able to conclusively put to rest (at least for me) the question of "what's wrong with the MDMA these days." Is it different? Or are people just older, jaded, and no longer suffused with the magic of youthful parties and blessed with indestructible livers and metabolisms? Inquiring minds want to know.

Please save one for when we finally get stuff nailed down over in the What's Wrong With MDMA Today? thread!

I just think its varied batches I've had more positive experiences than bad over the last few years. The good stuff I'll take one moderate dose followed by a light redose a few hours later and I won't have any need or desire to dose more.

The lower quality stuff is much more fiendy imo I'll want to keep redosing until it's gone and I never hit that overwhelmed with love peaceful feeling. It's not that it feels bad I get high as all hell but something is missing plus the hangover is a multi day event.

With the better batch (all of it from the same large chunk) there is minimal hangover that I associate mostly with staying up too late.

^this
It definitely depends on the batch.
It could be attributed to route of synthesis, purity, byproducts, cuts. There are lots of variables.

It's definitely batch related. There are members of the above mentioned thread that can still get good product from certain sources.

The fact that I haven't had a good mdma experience in about 6 or 7 years and have tried maybe 10 times since, tested high quality mdma almost every time, and when it wasn't it was tested by someone I trusted, kind of debunks the theory for me. It points to brain damage/permatolerance from overuse, considering that I bet half the people reporting the mehdma going bunk all at the same time 15 years ago are all around the same age

It's definitely not brain damage or perma tolerance. I first experienced MehDMA on about my fifth roll ever, in 2015, and have still used MDMA less than 20-25 times. 5-MAPB and 6-APB both get me way closer to the best MDMA experiences I've had than the MDMA I can get today does.

i have done mdma over 150 times and never burnt my receptors out. Lucky i had stashed away 3 magic mdma pills with a mate who has never done it. I know i said ima quit mdma but might do it just one last time in june when i have a month break and build a closer connection with selected friends.

lol well fuck my year of sobriety did not go to plan. Craving ketamine.

Just going to somehow get my ass through these next three weeks knowing old lucy is gonna reset me again. Then mushroom season hopefully i find enough mushrooms to microdose for a long time.

Wondering if all this work for this year is even worth it. Feel like part of myself is dead inside but im just faking it til i make it. Girls can fuck your head up to much man and twist your heart to get things out of you. Fucking witchcraft those womenly charms and flirting. Ima remove myself from emotions and try act more logically.

Such a beautiful day I feel high just being outside working.

We have these new bluetooth in our hard hats that can connect to spotify just cruise around bumping tunes.

hey i think im on the d8 and bout to unock bootloader and root my new phone. wish me luck its a nice and shiny and works great - for now. lol
how ya'll?
🥰

yeah its been a beautiful day outside and have been in it. may get back out but hungry and wanna fiddle with the device

Well im gonna wait on that then and take something else cuz they are about to test me anyday now and after the do I will be left alone for months. Thinking about possibly doing some Methallylescaline, ive been wanting to work that one in anways. Maybe I will plug 50mgs and see how that treats me. I really dont wanna risk it cuz after I piss they arent gonna bother me for awhile and I can do it then. That MAL should be a goodtime and the remaining 25mgs i will combine with same amount of 4-AcO-DMT in the future for a little Tryp/Phen combo action.

Don't ever try meth
Well im gonna wait on that then and take something else cuz they are about to test me anyday now and after the do I will be left alone for months. Thinking about possibly doing some Methallylescaline, ive been wanting to work that one in anways. Maybe I will plug 50mgs and see how that treats me. I really dont wanna risk it cuz after I piss they arent gonna bother me for awhile and I can do it then. That MAL should be a goodtime and the remaining 25mgs i will combine with same amount of 4-AcO-DMT in the future for a little Tryp/Phen combo action.
Keep shoving drugs up your ass, and you will surely hit the lotto.

Ive done Methamphetamine a number of times it's really not my cup of tea and its horrible for you. Im seriously trying to slow my roll with the drugs gets to weekly tripping and then bi-weekly, hopefully monthly or something down the road. That beautiful woman with the purple hair just messaged me and is real happy I quit doing all the Narcotics. I love her so much and would choose her over anyone else in a heartbeat, nobody has ever grabbed ahold of my heart like she has. And that girl is more than worth doing the right thing for. I hope she will forgive me cuz im serious about staying on the healthiest path for me.

Im seriously trying to slow my roll with the drugs gets to weekly tripping and then bi-weekly, hopefully monthly or something down the road. [...] I hope she will forgive me cuz im serious about staying on the healthiest path for me.

Just got back from visiting an AA friend who's in the hospital after a pretty serious bike vs car accident, after relapsing. Nigga is lucky to be alive. Had to have bowels resected in several places, narrowly avoided getting a colonoscopy. Head injury as bad or worse as what he already got getting blown up in Afghanistan. High as a motherfucker on Dilaudid with a phenobarbital chaser to prevent the DTs. Loopy and disinhibited. All in all, I mean, fuck. Makes you think, really. You're taking a daily risk with that kind of stuff out there living the life. I for one certainly never gave those kinds of risks any mind. I guess when you're just going hard you don't think about it, but now looking back on the shit that I did, it was absolutely insane. Taking risks with life, limb, and law on the daily and for what?

hey i think im on the d8 and bout to unock bootloader and root my new phone. wish me luck its a nice and shiny and works great - for now. lol
how ya'll?
🥰

yeah its been a beautiful day outside and have been in it. may get back out but hungry and wanna fiddle with the device

Hey buddy, nice to see you in this thread. :) Love me some d-8!

I would imagine it does 🤔🤔🤔
But no first hand experience in the matter

Don't quote me on this, and better safe than sorry for sure, but I do not believe that the DOXs can trigger false positives for amphetamine, because the way they are metabolized is completely different from how "regular" amphetamines are metabolized. I seriously doubt they share any metabolites, which is what drug tests are looking for. DOXs are amphetamines, technically, in that they are phenethylamines with a methyl om the alpha position, but they differ substantially from classic amphetamines, too.

fucking had 8 hours of class with no break 6 hours of which was in a lab lmao. Have to do it all again on thursday aswell. Plus if you make one tiny mistake you will fucking ruin thousands of dollars of equipment so trying to pay the most attention to detail of your life to things while hungry and tired lol.

Don't quote me on this

Heh.

But silly joke aside, as far as I know plain amphetamine can be found in urine after usage, so I think they just go for that in drug testing. And of course it will depend what the test looks for, but the "-propan-2-amine" found in amphetamines seems like an obvious target as it is characteristic enough, and it's a moiety that is shared by DOx. I admit to know zero about DOx metabolism, but I think there is a reasonable chance that as least some of it is excreted unmetabolized (as many other psychedelics seems to do), in which case it would pop as a false negative for amphetamines.

However, I'm making lot's of assumptions here, so I could be wrong ! It would be better to have a fist person account on the matter.

The metabolism of psychedelic amphetamines is ill-studied. It's been suggested they are similar to their phenetylamine cousins but I don't think
there's proof of this.

That said, the metabolism of mescaline, from here. Most of these wind up excreted in urine as does some mescaline proper.

lhf1r9.jpg

I'm sure it's been discussed over I'm ADD at some point and might be a better topic over there.

Yeah, I assume a non-insignificant portion of a DOx would end up excreted unmetabolized in urine, because LSD, Mescaline and psilocybin also do. Other phenyl-propan-2-amine containing matabolites will probably be found in urine too. The question is whether the presence of an alpha-methyl alkyl amine is enough to trigger a positive in the urine test, but I really don't know how that stuff works or what reagents are present in the kit.

Reactions: SKL
Status
Not open for further replies.